ccfcboy
    ccfcboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bonus rollover question.

Hey there guys, I recently made an account that offered £200 pound free if I rolled over £1200 worth of bets made. I am nearing this target but running out of time, would I be able to put money on both sides of a Basketball spread (for example) and take a small loss but complete the rollover? Would the bookmaker allow this? Cheers guys any input is very much appreciated

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20513

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcboy View Post
    Hey there guys, I recently made an account that offered £200 pound free if I rolled over £1200 worth of bets made. I am nearing this target but running out of time, would I be able to put money on both sides of a Basketball spread (for example) and take a small loss but complete the rollover? Would the bookmaker allow this? Cheers guys any input is very much appreciated
    I wouldn't try that
    If you read their rules you'll most likely find it's not counted for your rollover

ccfcboy

Alright thanks Hareeba much appreciated

fixxer
    fixxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Nearly all bookmakers would count this as bonus abuse, and confiscate your money (if you are lucky, only the bonus and winnings from it).

A "legal" option tho is to choose a 2-way event, place a bet at this bookie on 1 side, and on the other side at a different bookie....this how you won't commit bonus abuse, but can complete the rollover without risk

diondublin
    diondublin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    I wouldn't try that
    If you read their rules you'll most likely find it's not counted for your rollover

Not only will you probably find it's not counted, you may find the bonus being cancelled or even worse, depending on the book.

Instead, back your selection and lay it off either with another bookmaker, or perhaps even better with an exchange.

You'll take a small loss, but it will assist you to clear your bonus. Simply choose intelligently as to your selection.

ccfcboy

Thanks very much for your advice guys. All of it is very much appreciated.

leon
    leon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Of course not,how it s possible to achieve the roll over playing all the results?

djefferis
    djefferis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

Search bonus whoring, will show you the best way to make high RO while making a profit.

Lots of ways to ensure a profit here, none likely to endear you to any book, but spread it around and you'll be fine