teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

$6 dollars an HR is probably alot for a local down there.... depending on how many hours they get weekly.

duke1980
    duke1980's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think they have in mind to hire more people later on ...

betphoenix
    betphoenix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

The pictures were taken early, and most employees do not want to be in them as well. Staff count is currently about 75 total in CR and 25 in Singapore.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Nice info BP

Immortality
    Immortality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love the setup. I was all set to post up yet after signing up to play in Handicappers tournament but I noticed something that is making me hesitate.

It seems you cannot parlay any soccer plays. At least when I checked the board today all lines were marked straight bet only. Although I play mostly straight, I do like to parlay 2 teams a lot of the times, especially some of the bigger favorites rather then give -1.5.

BetPhoenix any chance you eventually let players parlay soccer?

betphoenix

Let me get that answered for you today.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

Bump...any answer on the soccer parlay question?

Also I'd be interested in hearing about your branch in Singapore. Do you just have Chinese speaking clerks there for that market, or what? And which was opened first? CR? or Singapore? Same website?

betphoenix

I inquired, and all major soccer leagues can be parlayed. Only small markets like Costa Rica etc are excluded from parlays. Soccer games to same game markets are closed to parlays due to direct correlation.

There were a few markets that were set as non-parlay items, that have been opened up based on this inquiry/request. I appreciate the input.

The Singapore branch functions as the programming center for our businesses. Our clerks in CR handle Chinese and Vietnamese languages.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last edited by SBR Lou; 11-04-08 at 02:07 PM.

Immortality

Quote Originally Posted by betphoenix View Post
    I inquired, and all major soccer leagues can be parlayed. Only small markets like Costa Rica etc are excluded from parlays. Soccer games to same game markets are closed to parlays due to direct correlation.

There were a few markets that were set as non-parlay items, that have been opened up based on this inquiry/request. I appreciate the input.

The Singapore branch functions as the programming center for our businesses. Our clerks in CR handle Chinese and Vietnamese languages.

Thanks for looking into this and getting it changed to allow parlays. The next time I need to post up at a book, I am going to try you out. Thanks

kiwi
    kiwi's Avatar Become A Pro!

I inquired, and all major soccer leagues can be parlayed.
    Who offers soccer should also offer Euro as currency...

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Ok, deposited. Some points.....

1) They take moneybookers with no fees, but only in US$.

2) No moneybookers withdrawal, despite it being listed on the site. I strongly suggest they fix this, withdrawing for most people outside the US will be very difficult/expensive (not me, I get interbank currency conversion rates cos of a business bank account, but most people will be stuck with enormous fees).

3) bank withdrawals are $50 for every $3k

4) reduced juice lines are only for nfl/nba, and college bball/football, and only for "recreational gamblers". Since pretty much everyone except pinnacle defines recreational = winning any money at all, it's probably not worth taking this imo - you get a much smaller bonus, and if you win chances are you lose the reduced option later. Thus, I just took the full size bonus instead - big rollover on it, but I'm not looking to withdraw any time soon so no problem.

5) Nice soccer lines for a US book, although only covering UK/German/Spanish/French/Italian. Could do with a few more, eg Dutch/Turkish/Brazilian are all quite popular.

6) customer services quite helpful, no delay to speak of in getting through on live chat.

Looks like a good book so far. They could do with fixing the moneybookers withdrawal issue, maybe adding more currency options. Also, the info above on bonus/bank stuff should probably be posted on the website somewhere. Otherwise, quite promising.

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Also if reviewing soccer, more Asian handicaps would be good, I looked for tonight's EPL offering but no Asians offered at all, despite it having a column in the software.

HeeeHAWWWW

They had the Villa-Newcastle match before it started, I think with 3 different Asian handicaps.

Guess they only have a few days ahead though - eg you can see the Champion's league prices now, although only with one handicap each (and often it's a -0.5, so no different from the standard 1x2).

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

That looks like a top notch facility. I always like checking out the photos of the office tours. This has to be one of the nicest set ups...

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    They had the Villa-Newcastle match before it started, I think with 3 different Asian handicaps.

Guess they only have a few days ahead though - eg you can see the Champion's league prices now, although only with one handicap each (and often it's a -0.5, so no different from the standard 1x2).
    I was looking at the Villa/NCastle game about 10 mins before kickoff and didn't see anything in the Asians column.. I might have been looking in the wrong place..

HeeeHAWWWW

Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
    I was looking at the Villa/NCastle game about 10 mins before kickoff and didn't see anything in the Asians column.. I might have been looking in the wrong place..

Weird - maybe they pull some markets earlier than others?

Champion's league for tonight now has alt handicap up btw.

Immortality

Hi BetPhoenix
    An additional question regarding parlays. Will all lines be available for parlaying like the alt lines or just the main lines. From the attachment I am posting for Champions League games today, it seems like only the main lines are parlayable and the alt lines are straight bet only. Will this always be the case? Please let me know. Thanks
    Attached Images  

betphoenix

For now it is the case on the alt lines. If opened, the system would allow correlations too. It is a software restriction that we can have our programmers look at.

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol no wonder they call me so much

bluefish
    Update your status
    bluefish's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice!

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

this was a bit more impressive

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7720

Figures their shop looks nice they should be an a rated shop.

First 12