Lazy-Man
    Lazy-Man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1137

Points for those that help: 5D to Bookmaker B2B Transfer

Alright, I plan on making an account with BM to do a B2B transfer with 5D. Like I mentioned before 5D has a policy for money transferr that you can only receive one every 8 days. Now I want to transfer to Bookmaker and complete rollover then request a money transfer payout. I know that Bookmaker has a 1 money transfer payout every 7 days but will I be able to request one in the time frame of 5Dimes. Like say I still have 4 days like until I can get another payout at 5D, can I go over to Bookmaker, complete the rollover, and withdrawal by the same method that 5D has using my name as the receiver without any problems? The payout method is black and yellow logo. Rhymes with Mestern Funion

justonetime
    justonetime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4467

Of course you can do this if you complete the rollover at Bookmaker in time. You can receive money from the yellow company without problems. If you get banned by them, it would be for sending money.

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Bookmaker charges $50 for a check and $100 for ** now.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

yea transferring between these two books will be near impossible without rolling over ALOT and also paying fees for each transfer.. both books charge atleast 100$ and i think max transfer is 1000$ for that level. the reason why is bookmaker doesnt want a client to leave them for a -105 out.. and dimes is just a bunch of assholes.. imo put ur money in thegreek or BetJamaica.. they have unlimited transfers 500+$ for FREE to any of these books.. so its the smarter way to go imo..

gl bro

-stash

DblDeuce
    DblDeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not sure stash is 100% correct. I know 5dimes doesn't charge anything on the outgoing B2B transfer. Also, Bookmaker doesn't charge anything on the incoming B2B transfer (they rape you on the outgoing ones). I would do the B2B transfer to Betjamaica, although when I sent them a B2B transfer from 5dimes, Betjamaica still gave me a 4x rollover with no bonus. But after you meet the rollover you can get the quick same day payout, as opposed to waiting days for Bookmaker to send it to you by that same method you mentioned above.

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Above advice is pretty much correct, as long as you meet the requirements you can cash out. I don't think anyone has started putting minimum play periods on B2B's yet..

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Quote Originally Posted by justonetime View Post
    Of course you can do this if you complete the rollover at Bookmaker in time. You can receive money from the yellow company without problems. If you get banned by them, it would be for sending money.
    It's absolutely possible that Eastern Amalgamation will consider a string of incoming transfers suspicious and act accordingly.

boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    yea transferring between these two books will be near impossible without rolling over ALOT and also paying fees for each transfer.. both books charge atleast 100$ and i think max transfer is 1000$ for that level. the reason why is bookmaker doesnt want a client to leave them for a -105 out.. and dimes is just a bunch of assholes.. imo put ur money in thegreek or BetJamaica.. they have unlimited transfers 500+$ for FREE to any of these books.. so its the smarter way to go imo.. gl bro -stash
    TheGreek/BetJam are miles ahead of the other books.

odysseus
    odysseus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    thegreek or BetJamaica.. they have unlimited transfers 500+$ for FREE to any of these books.. so its the smarter way to go imo..

gl bro

-stash
    Thegreek will only let you transfer winnings after you've cashed out your total deposits back to where thay came from. I think 5Dimes has the same rule but IME are more helpful in these matters.

trixtrix
    trixtrix's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mestern Funion is the only entity i know that don't accept their own checks, it still burns me up to no end..