ANGRYBLACK
    ANGRYBLACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

bet365's crappy tennis lines...

Are bet365's tennis lines always around 33% worse than Bookmakers?
    Attached Images  

jairocon
    jairocon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

Why would you ever play ML tennis lines at bet365? First... in case of a player retirement it's automatic void. Secondly, pinna or BetFair always always offer better lines than b365 (with a rule of first set being completed otherwise retirement will void the match). If you want early lines before anybody else - bwin consistently posts lines first - often times they are off the wagon, so I'm not sure how long would your account last without limits there... if you don't mind waiting for pinnacle's lines - you'll usually get the best lines. For set betting - it's between asians and pinna... however pinna is quite lazy and posts them late.

ANGRYBLACK

I don't play tennis there. I use Bookmaker. I was just wondering who would with those lines. I'll be opening up a Pinnacle account soon since I'm stationed in England. Thanks!

jozomir
    jozomir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 231

Bet 365 has a bad ML line,but they have quite a wide variety of other tennis bets like 3-way handicap and 3-way number of games,number of sets and you can find nice lines there.......only problem for me is that my account is limited to a couple euros.

in play, run(s)
    in play, run(s)'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

So what's the big deal? I can show you a ton of other books with even worse lines...

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Massively shit book.

ANGRYBLACK

Quote Originally Posted by in play, run(s) View Post
    So what's the big deal? I can show you a ton of other books with even worse lines...
    You want a fukkin' cookie?

ANGRYBLACK

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    Massively shit book.
    I know, right? I just need a legit book ASAP. I'm about to empty my Bookmaker account until this stuff blows over. I like bet365 because NFL, NBA, and MLB aren't too bad. Most importantly, you can load and unload instantly. No waiting for funds. Click a button and it pulls from your bank. Never had a problem with cashing out. No calls needed...

in play, run(s)

Bet365 do not accept US customers as far as I know, so why bother... and if you're outside the US, there's Pinny or Betfair for tennis

Edit: I see you're in the UK... then Pinny, Betfair and some Asian Bookmakers have low juice on tennis, but Bet365 ain't the worst by far
    Last edited by in play, run(s); 05-27-11 at 03:29 PM.

ANGRYBLACK

Quote Originally Posted by in play, run(s) View Post
    Bet365 do not accept US customers as far as I know, so why bother... and if you're outside the US, there's Pinny or Betfair for tennis Edit: I see you're in the UK... then Pinny, Betfair and some Asian Bookmakers have low juice on tennis, but Bet365 ain't the worst by far
    Cool. I'm an American living in the UK with a British bank account. I've been trying to open up a Pinny account for quite some time but keep getting denied for some reason. I'll try Pinny one more time. If not, I guess then it's Betfair. I don't trust Bookmaker anymore, and 365's tennis -600 is usually -400 at other sites. Thanks!

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Bet 365 has high juice but it's an ATM machine if you have half a clue.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Until they kick you out of course, which should take about half a day if you have that clue rofl

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

I've lasted a long time here. I don't really know why just blind luck I guess.

Salamander
    Salamander's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    Until they kick you out of course, which should take about half a day if you have that clue rofl
    Sorry, this is simply not true if you can create a square enough image.

in play, run(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Salamander View Post
    Sorry, this is simply not true if you can create a square enough image.
    How do you do that, exactly? Just curious...

In my early years of gambling, I opened an account there and played several months, I ended up losing with my square wagers. Some years later, I deposited again and started winning, my limits were sky high (could wager 1000 Euros or more on obscure minor league games) and it took months and months until they finally limited me. Then, a friend of mine opened a fresh account, bet on something, beat the closing price, and was limited before the game even finished. So yeah, a square image definitely helps a lot, but it seems you have to invest a lot of time and money to create that image in the first place.

mikeyg
    mikeyg's Avatar Become A Pro!

great shop for rec players as always, if you don't like a line go play somewhere else.

Problem ******* solved!!!

fockthat
    fockthat's Avatar Become A Pro!

theres alot worse than bet365 but betfair all the way

makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Quote Originally Posted by jairocon View Post
    Why would you ever play ML tennis lines at bet365? First... in case of a player retirement it's automatic void. Secondly, pinna or BetFair always always offer better lines than b365 (with a rule of first set being completed otherwise retirement will void the match). If you want early lines before anybody else - bwin consistently posts lines first - often times they are off the wagon, so I'm not sure how long would your account last without limits there... if you don't mind waiting for pinnacle's lines - you'll usually get the best lines. For set betting - it's between asians and pinna... however pinna is quite lazy and posts them late.
    In case of retirement bets have to be void, that s a reason to play in b365

gliblet
    gliblet's Avatar Become A Pro!

For Bet365 I've found the key is to bet the odd accumulator (parlay) now and then, and if you do the 4/1 offer, don't always take the best lines.

Most generous UK book for me by far.
    Last edited by gliblet; 09-18-11 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Spelling