ebbs
    ebbs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2317

Trouble with CC deposits?

anyone else having trouble getting $ in, I have been with Nine.com for awhile, all three of my CC's that used to work are all now always declined...i also notices they took down CC's as an option....opened an account with 5 dimes, they don't take CC's either?

acw
    acw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1564

From which country are you?

ebbs

USA

spartangreen
    spartangreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

none of mine work anymore either

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4675

I have one that has worked at a few of the books still taking these. I will have to see if it's all done now too.

Monocyte
    Monocyte's Avatar Become A Pro!

5dimes doesn't work for me either. Hasn't for awhile.

ebbs

i have used money--gram, but it is such a hassle, and takes too long. I remember i used to get CC charges for all crazy things like books, internet downloads, clothes, the books have to put out a code that doesn't flag it as gambling and has the card ran as something else, This is how my book used to do it

JDUB07
    Houston Cougars!!!
    JDUB07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Yeah after the DOJ crackdown it shut down alot of the CC processors which is what is causing the issues.

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by ebbs View Post
    I remember i used to get CC charges for all crazy things like books, internet downloads, clothes, the books have to put out a code that doesn't flag it as gambling and has the card ran as something else, This is how my book used to do it
    exactly, and this is the main charge the US DOJ is levying against the books, they are considered to be laundering money, by falsifying these records on the transactions.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13966

i'd like to thank the US government for making sure that everything that is any fun at all is illegal. and are willing to spend way more than they have to make sure that everyone in the world helps them stop you from enjoying anything they have deemed immoral. they need to save the economy buy laying off 50% of the entire police state we live in. plenty left to make sure crimes that have an immediate and definate affect to a victim, will not be tolerated.
    Last edited by relaaxx; 05-26-11 at 07:33 PM. Reason: spelling

king
    king's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Nine.com doesn't accept USA players for some time now. How did you get to play with them all this time. To me they are an A book when I used to play with them and they accepted US players.

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

I play at bookmaker... I tried depositing tonight with a CC and got denied... I have been with them for like 3 years and have deposited there prob around 100 times...

ebbs

i was with nine for about 4 years after MVP BETS went under...i see they don't take US now...i never had a problem with them...just cant get $ in

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    I play at bookmaker... I tried depositing tonight with a CC and got denied... I have been with them for like 3 years and have deposited there prob around 100 times...
    Buy a gift card with your cc from the cashier on the website...works like a charm...