petrojetter
    petrojetter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unhappy with SBObet

I'm very unhappy about SBObet's slow settlements of bets of late.At this moment i'm waiting 48 hours on an Algerian match ** Saida--ES Setif to be settled and this is already the 4th game this week.

In the rules and regulations it says that they can hold bets for 72 hours but this is unlike SBO,i regarded them as an A+ bookie but the past few weeks all sorts of incidents seem to happen over there.Normally they would be the first to settle even if there is a disruption in live broadcast or if other incidents such as suspended matches are occuring.

This is like the old days when i used to be a plonker and placed bets at 12Bet,at the moment SBO is on a par with these clowns.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

have you asked them for an explanation / received a reply as yet ?

best to wait for that before posting something like this

petrojetter

The usual replies on chat,slapping me around with the rules and regulations.How can a bookmaker of SBO's standard can't obtain a result of a game 2 days later and again it's not the first time it happened this week.

the sink
    the sink's Avatar Become A Pro!

King of al books
    sbobet

barcelonafc
    barcelonafc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by petrojetter View Post
    I'm very unhappy about SBObet's slow settlements of bets of late.At this moment i'm waiting 48 hours on an Algerian match ** Saida--ES Setif to be settled and this is already the 4th game this week.

In the rules and regulations it says that they can hold bets for 72 hours but this is unlike SBO,i regarded them as an A+ bookie but the past few weeks all sorts of incidents seem to happen over there.Normally they would be the first to settle even if there is a disruption in live broadcast or if other incidents such as suspended matches are occuring.

This is like the old days when i used to be a plonker and placed bets at 12Bet,at the moment SBO is on a par with these clowns.
    sbobet is a+ no doubt about it. must be a problem with that game

petrojetter

That's not my point,course SBO is A+ but all bookmakers that offered this game had it confirmed as a result.

It seems that a slightly critical stance towards an A+ bookmaker is not appreciated on here.Over the past 2 weeks i've had bad experiences with them that's all.

Perhaps others would share my opinion but i'm glad to hear that's most likely not to be the case,glad to hear.I thought that's what a forum's all about--different opinions.

in play, run(s)
    in play, run(s)'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Wow, I reckon you never had any other issues with your books. Because if you did, you must have had opened like a hundred other threads like this one. You should be happy that this is about the only issue you will ever have with SBO, while others will shut down, go broke or steal your money. Even if they took two weeks to settle wagers, I'd still play there.

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

betting algerian football??

at many places, that would be asking for trouble. you will see your bet settled. my bets are settled quick enough, but they are indeed major leagues.

edineireb
    edineireb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

For sure you are a fuckin arber, who bets on Algeria league? how do you know the other bookies have the match settled?

Clown

Krtica
    Vamos a Ganar !
    Krtica's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by petrojetter View Post
    You surely must be patient for a settlement. Because playing Algerian league and putting the offer live or pre game and to follow live the game is quite difficult if the bookie want properly to settle the bets.

Just be patient , everything will be sttled as fair as should be.
    I also , myself took lately many arab games , morroco , algeria , UAE etc ... Just need some patiente mate.

justonetime
    justonetime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4467

SBO is a stand up book.

petrojetter

Arbing over 0,75 first half in the Algerian League with minimum stakes allowed...words fail me.I know 3 bookmakers that offer this league 12bet(limited to 50)SBO and IBC. Who's the clown here then?

jozomir
    jozomir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 231

Really who bet on the Algerian league except maybe for Algerians?Sbobet is example for "no problem" no book.

Maniac
    Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8815

Is there any chance that there is a problem with this particular game, possibly in regards to it being suspected of being a bent game ?

This is always a tricky time of year when it comes to soccer matches as various seasons are ending and there is a much higher likelyhood of some meaningless games being fixed, especially in more obscure or lower divisions and I know a few books who will delay settlement of suspected games in order to give some time for an investigation by the relevant authorities or even someone like ESSA (European Sports Security Association) if they are a member, though in this case I dont think they are as I cant see the ESSA Logo anywhere on the SBOBet website !

If they say they can take up to 72 hours then they are still within their timescale according to their rules - did they give you a reason as to why they are delaying ?

petrojetter

No reason for the delay Maniac.I just found out myself what happened,their correspondent forgot to credit the first goal to the away team in the 5th minute of the first half so when the home scored in the 37th minute,SBO's running score was wrongly displayed as 1-0 whereas the actual score should have been 1-1.

Still not paid out though

JustinBieber
    JustinBieber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

Petro, don't listen to the people who call you an idiot for betting Algerian soccer. If you have an edge bet on whatever you should.

As for this scenario I recall a similar thread about African soccer leagues, I think it was Morroccan though, even the big asian sites can have problems getting results and making mistakes in grading with these smaller leagues. This should resolve itself.

jairocon
    jairocon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

Seriously - SBO is a standup book and I've never had a problem. Then again - nobody seriously bets on algerian soccer Not even arbers would want to bring so much attention to their accounts

jgilmartin
    jgilmartin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JustinBieber View Post
    Petro, don't listen to the people who call you an idiot for betting Algerian soccer. If you have an edge bet on whatever you should.
    This. Smaller markets are way easier to beat than larger ones. If you get your bankroll big enough where the limits on small markets make them a waste of time, congratulations. Guessing the people calling you an idiot aren't in that position.

GoIrish682
    GoIrish682's Avatar Become A Pro!

what does

GoIrish682
    GoIrish682's Avatar Become A Pro!

sorry i meant what does it stand for?

in play, run(s)
    in play, run(s)'s Avatar Become A Pro!

What does what stand for?

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

I guess he's asking what sbo stands for.

It stands for sports bookie online.

leon
    leon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sbobet is the best Asian book.All the books sometimes delay the settlements.

justonetime
    justonetime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4467

One of the few books along with Pinnacle that have never failed to pay me the same day.

dialup_king
    dialup_king's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Does SBOBet limit people

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

Quote Originally Posted by dialup_king View Post
    Does SBOBet limit people
    not that I've heard of

Petro, has this issue been resolved yet?

Slainte
    Slainte's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBO is top notch book, looking for an edge in shady games has also disadvantages.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

They are a great book. I use them for most of my soccer along with BetFair......

qukubau
    qukubau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

i never had problems with SBO.they are one of the best books!

PSD999
    PSD999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7224

Quote Originally Posted by edineireb View Post
    For sure you are a fuckin arber, who bets on Algeria league? how do you know the other bookies have the match settled?

Clown
    I play Algeria, Egypt, Libya, UAE... and I am not arber, sure bet and % payout doesn't matter on league