Chambers99
    Chambers99's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    Chambers,

Bodog needs you to make a minimum deposit through another method. They will not force a playing requirement, and will refund that deposit + your funds afterwards.

Additionally, you are able to have a relative in a different state receive payment on your behalf. It's an inconvenience certainly, but a problem unique to certain players that can no longer use certain methods.
    Lou,

As I knew would happen and you should have known, this "other method" in which I needed to make another deposit wasn't going to work. As of today, it doesn't exist any longer.

jesuseatsnubs
    jesuseatsnubs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2305

Lou lower bodogs rating .. and stop messing around .

How long has been since this guy has not been payed his OWN MONEY ?

come on Lou .. I realize you love advertising money .. but this is getting no where

Chambers99

Yesterday, I actually accepted the only offer that Bodog made to me. I had to pay a $750 fee to Bodog (honest....Bodog Becky can say if I am lying) and then, from the remainder of my balance, I had to pay a 3rd party an additional, larger fee. And then, after that, I had to pay 35% of the REMAINING balance to this 3rd party in the form of income tax. Unbelievable but true. And on top of that, I am not going to receive it all until the end of June, at the very earliest. I am going to clear much less than half of my balance, if I ever receive it.

Bodog said that I wouldn't get paid unless I accepted this one and only "offer." I feel abused.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: face

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20351

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers99 View Post
    I feel abused.
    no bloody wonder!

I wouldn't have a bar of that outfit after this story

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Yesterday, I actually accepted the only offer that Bodog made to me. I had to pay a $750 fee to Bodog (honest....Bodog Becky can say if I am lying) and then, from the remainder of my balance, I had to pay a 3rd party an additional, larger fee. And then, after that, I had to pay 35% of the REMAINING balance to this 3rd party in the form of income tax. Unbelievable but true. And on top of that, I am not going to receive it all until the end of June, at the very earliest. I am going to clear much less than half of my balance, if I ever receive it. Bodog said that I wouldn't get paid unless I accepted this one and only "offer." I feel abused.
    wow.

jesuseatsnubs

Yesterday, I actually accepted the only offer that Bodog made to me. I had to pay a $750 fee to Bodog (honest....Bodog Becky can say if I am lying) and then, from the remainder of my balance, I had to pay a 3rd party an additional, larger fee. And then, after that, I had to pay 35% of the REMAINING balance to this 3rd party in the form of income tax. Unbelievable but true. And on top of that, I am not going to receive it all until the end of June, at the very earliest. I am going to clear much less than half of my balance, if I ever receive it.

Bodog said that I wouldn't get paid unless I accepted this one and only "offer." I feel abused.

wow .. honestly you have the patience of a saint when it comes to dealing with them .. I would of motorboated them by now and went to Costa Rica and show them that when It comes to my money .. YOU DON'T MESS AROUND with me ... but hey that's just me ... If I were you personally .. I would take a trip to costa Rica and get the money from them face to face .. it would be cheaper for u that way .. and demand back the $750 fee .. THAT IS OUTRAGES .. holy shit dude .. I can't believe u accepted that shit of an offer .

Chambers99

Quote Originally Posted by jesuseatsnubs View Post
    wow .. honestly you have the patience of a saint when it comes to dealing with them .. I would of motorboated them by now and went to Costa Rica and show them that when It comes to my money .. YOU DON'T MESS AROUND with me ... but hey that's just me ... If I were you personally .. I would take a trip to costa Rica and get the money from them face to face .. it would be cheaper for u that way .. and demand back the $750 fee .. THAT IS OUTRAGES .. holy shit dude .. I can't believe u accepted that shit of an offer .
    You are absolutely correct on many levels. But, after hours and hours of effort and additional cost and exposure to third parties on my part trying failed methods and with so much resistance from Bodog to be cooperative to care to try and find a way to pay me, I was ready to just walk away from my money. I understand that their options were limited and I don't believe that they wanted to withhold my money, but there were logical and realistic options that they were refusing to make, They wanted me to take on all of the risk and they wanted to protect themselves.

So, after you are ready to write off a five figure balance, getting anything feels better than the nothing that was a reality. The $750 fee was just an added, spit in your face insult. They wanted to find a way to profit from my desperation after years of being my being a very strong and faithful customer.

If vomitatious were a word, that would be the way to describe the entire situation.

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

You are absolutely correct on many levels. But, after hours and hours of effort and additional cost and exposure to third parties on my part trying failed methods and with so much resistance from Bodog to be cooperative to care to try and find a way to pay me, I was ready to just walk away from my money. I understand that their options were limited and I don't believe that they wanted to withhold my money, but there were logical and realistic options that they were refusing to make, They wanted me to take on all of the risk and they wanted to protect themselves. So, after you are ready to write off a five figure balance, getting anything feels better than the nothing that was a reality. The $750 fee was just an added, spit in your face insult. They wanted to find a way to profit from my desperation after years of being my being a very strong and faithful customer. If vomitatious were a word, that would be the way to describe the entire situation.
    Sorry to hear this. It's disappointing a more satisfactory resolution couldn't be reached. I wish we could know the specifics of this case.

valdosta
    valdosta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

Wow, that is absolutely pathetic. I know my money will never go there.

LegitBet
    steelers
    LegitBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chambers it's very easy for others to mud sling at your 'acceptance' of this offer.
    I think you did the right thing only because it was your decision and this was worth it to you to be done.

Hey jesuseatsnubs, love your attitude but your temper is hurting your smarts. Bodog US facing is run/licensed by Mohawk Morris, in Canada.

Google them and get your details straight, and maybe you can now pay them that visit since you're not too far from them.
    Last edited by LegitBet; 05-31-11 at 07:56 AM.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

I wouldn't think the "third party" would be responsible for the taxes except for the "fee" for moving the money...

More to the point was this third party of your choosing or bodog's? If the case is the later sounds like, for the charges beyond the initial withdraw (which I'm guessing are of the same time length/amount if you were able to use the same method to get the money directly to you), you are getting hosed by your own associate not bodog...

MarlinsFan2212
    MarlinsFan2212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Yesterday, I actually accepted the only offer that Bodog made to me. I had to pay a $750 fee to Bodog (honest....Bodog Becky can say if I am lying) and then, from the remainder of my balance, I had to pay a 3rd party an additional, larger fee. And then, after that, I had to pay 35% of the REMAINING balance to this 3rd party in the form of income tax. Unbelievable but true. And on top of that, I am not going to receive it all until the end of June, at the very earliest. I am going to clear much less than half of my balance, if I ever receive it. Bodog said that I wouldn't get paid unless I accepted this one and only "offer." I feel abused.
    This is a ******* joke. Bodog slowpays, and then makes him accept some bullshit deal to get his money. Thats an offense thats bad enough for a downgrade. Not an A book

acw
    acw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1564

Bodog is A rated. Time to put US$150k in them. Give me all the methods, Becky!

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have received a statement from bodog.eu out of Kahnawake- I feel it is necessary to pass on this message as what is being posted in this thread is just not accurate:

The issues experienced by this player were caused by processing issues resulting from recent action by the US Government. We have done and continue to do everything possible to help this player and any other player affected.

Although our ability to comment on this situation specifically is still limited, we can confirm that the player was offered many options to receive his funds. The method being used currently was decided upon by the player. The fees associated with this method are charged by the payout method provider, Bodog does collect them on the providers behalf, but this customer has not been charged a fee by Bodog for this payout. Futhermore, any third party fees were negotiated by the player and Bodog was not involved. The time it takes for the customer to receive his payout, by this method, is the result of a limitation put in place by the provider of this payout method.

Thanks,
    Becky

Chambers99

Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky View Post
    I have received a statement from bodog.eu out of Kahnawake- I feel it is necessary to pass on this message as what is being posted in this thread is just not accurate:

The issues experienced by this player were caused by processing issues resulting from recent action by the US Government. We have done and continue to do everything possible to help this player and any other player affected.

Although our ability to comment on this situation specifically is still limited, we can confirm that the player was offered many options to receive his funds. The method being used currently was decided upon by the player. The fees associated with this method are charged by the payout method provider, Bodog does collect them on the providers behalf, but this customer has not been charged a fee by Bodog for this payout. Futhermore, any third party fees were negotiated by the player and Bodog was not involved. The time it takes for the customer to receive his payout, by this method, is the result of a limitation put in place by the provider of this payout method.

Thanks,
    Becky
    Sorry Becky, but you are once again manipulating your words and dancing around the truth. I had always thought of you as a voice of reason but during this period of turmoil, you are beginning to tarnish your reputation as someone with accurate information. You now spin the truth. These are the options (ALL OF THEM!) that were presented to me by Bodog:

-Being paid through an ewallet that everyone knew was about to shut down. I declined it because of their widely known impending shutdown and I was right. It does not exist any longer!!

-I was told to open an account in a different state (will not be specific as to type of account as per SBR request). I went through all of the paperwork and all of the background checks and opened a fee based account (out of my pocket, won't be reimbursed by Bodog) to accomodate Bodog's plan to pay me through this method. After I completed this and jumped through all of the hoops that were required to open this account, I was told by Bodog's CS manager that this was not possible unless I was able to establish residency in that state. This information would have been helpful BEFORE I went to all of the trouble to open this account!! I was assured that this would not be necessary before I went to the trouble and expense.

That's is it. I was not offered a single other option in my name. You can say that I was NEVER offered a single option in my name because both proved to be options that Bodog could not accomodate. By Becky stating that I was offered "many options," these are the ones that she is alluding to, in addition to the terrible one in which I was forced to accept.

My suggestion was for them to pay me through the same exact major, national money transfer company that I had successfully deposited my money through a few weeks earlier. They absolutely had no reason to deny this but they did for reasons unknown.

Yes, I understand that a lot of these inconveniences were caused by actions by the US Government. I am sensitive to that and am sensitive to needing to be patient until a method could be found. However, I was told that no other method would be found and that they would keep my money if I did not accept it.

Yes, all of the third party fees were negotiated and arranged by me and not by Bodog. I had no choice but to agree to these fees. I was given no other option.

As for the $750 fee being charged by the payout provider.....does anyone really believe that??? Let's just assume that she is correct on this point. Should I burden 100% of this fee? Shouldn't the expense be split, given the circumstances, because of their non-existance of any other option and my long running account history??

Chambers99

I'm done with this issue and topic. Everything I have written is 100% honest. I've shared it, which was my goal and want to move on. This whole thing has troubled me tremendously. Becky and Bodog can say whatever they want. I don't want them to sabotage me based on their knowledge of my personal information nor do I want them to seek revenge against me by preventing my payments from going through. All I can say is that I wish I hadn't been put in this situation. I didn't deserve it and should have been treated better. Good luck to all.

runner5k
    runner5k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5589

Sorry for your trouble hope wherever else you play you have better fortunes!!

LegitBet
    steelers
    LegitBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is digusting.
    they can send you all your money from peru or wherever using wastern onion.
    they will have zero exposure as this is used by them all the time, we all have been though that wierd sending money to some third world country.
    terrrible.
    best wishes

drc6491
    drc6491's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

ya their 3rd party processer is very sketchy, they placed fraudulant charges on my CC. When i would deposit they would charge a seperate $20 or so. Got those charges back when i filed w my bank, so they are definitely on the banks radar

SR
    SR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

If that's the case, they shouldn't be accepting deposits from NY residents in the current climate if they can't pay them out.
    Thats a fact. They suck money out really quickly and then provide no way to get it back to that same place.....

SR
    SR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

You could probably have flown first class to canada for the price of that fee and collecting in actual cash and that would solve your IRS problem as well.

jujujojo
    jujujojo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I urge you both to file a complaint with SBR .. to get your money back ASAP !

whatever happens though .. never ever deposit another penny into Bodog .

good luck u guys
    I urge you both to file a complaint with SBR .. to get your money back ASAP ! whatever happens though .. never ever deposit another penny into Bodog . good luck u guys
    How can i do a complaint with SBR to get my money from Bmaker.ag?

sq764
    sq764's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    Sounds to me like your too broke to deposit 50 dollars using a CC or a bank account. Pretty pathetic IMO.. Not the books fault that you are gambling when you obviously financially should not be.
    what a stupid ass moronic comment

princecharles
    princecharles's Avatar Become A Pro!

i dont trust this bodog becky...what say you!!!!!!!!!

Chambers99

Update -- Bodog is driving me absolutely crazy. They were supposed to make an installment payment on or before yesterday. They have not. I've made 2 phone calls to them and sent 2 emails to them since yesterday and they are dodging me. The people who made this agreement with me have "not been available." They don't respond to my emails either. No information whatsoever. I am paying them and a third party more than half of my five figure balance because they decided that they are going to keep my money unless I agree to this ridiculous payment option that they are not even keeping to. And, I am paying them a $750 fee on top of all of this for all of this heartache just for the honor of getting ripped off.

Chambers99

After 4 emails and 3 phone calls, I was finally able to talk to someone at Bodog. I was told that they had "email problems." Yeah, right.

This was after not being able to get a supervisor on the phone the first 2 times that I called. They were "unavailable." Yeah, right.

A day after I began trying to get in touch with someone there, I was told that my payment was going to be delayed at least another 3 days (it's already late).

So, considering that they have been ducking me, continuing to not pay me and not keeping to the terms that I agreed to, I asked for a reduction on the ridiculous $750 fee that I was forced into paying them. Guess what the answer was. No need to guess. These guys are 100% criminals.

jesuseatsnubs

Lou or Bob .. why don't you guys reply to this thread ? is it because bodog pays you advertising money ?

Lower Bodogs ratings ... no one should have to go through this .. Are you even listening to what this guy is saying ?

I hope you guys wake up and lower there ratings .. this is just insane ..

Chambers .. If u would have went to Costa Rica to collect face to face .. it would of been much cheaper for you .. Besides you would have enjoyed yourself in Costa Rica for a nice vacation too .. It was a win-win situation for you have u had done that ..

let me know if I can do anything for you as I am Located in Canada , Toronto ..

best of luck and I hope bodog burns to the ground and disappears .. because they sure don't have any problem taking our deposits right away .. but when it comes to withdrawing ..

jesuseatsnubs

Bodog SUCKS ! Do NOT deposit your money there

http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/sportsbook...thread-p3.html

They have yet to pay this guys near 5 figure balance .. after OVER A MONTH .

they sure did not have any problems taking his deposit .. and now they are giving him the runaround .

DO NOT DEPOSIT AT SCAMDOG .

Chambers99

Lou or Bob .. why don't you guys reply to this thread ? is it because bodog pays you advertising money ?

Lower Bodogs ratings ... no one should have to go through this .. Are you even listening to what this guy is saying ?

I hope you guys wake up and lower there ratings .. this is just insane ..

Chambers .. If u would have went to Costa Rica to collect face to face .. it would of been much cheaper for you .. Besides you would have enjoyed yourself in Costa Rica for a nice vacation too .. It was a win-win situation for you have u had done that ..

let me know if I can do anything for you as I am Located in Canada , Toronto ..

best of luck and I hope bodog burns to the ground and disappears .. because they sure don't have any problem taking our deposits right away .. but when it comes to withdrawing ..
    Trust me, if flying to Costa Rica or Toronto were presented as an option for me to collect, I would have in an instant. They would never offer that because they want to take advantage of you as much as is possible.

Lou didn't help me at all with Bodog, in spite of my SBR complaint. His advertiser was obviously a lot more important than his poster. An A rating for Bodog is the biggest joke I have ever seen in my life. They have siphoned more than half of my money from me with no alternative.

Lou, I second jesuseatsnubs's suggestion to lower their rating dramatically. They are ridiculously unreasonable and are out to take whatever they can from all of their customers before they shut their doors.

Chambers99

Stay away from Bodog. They will treat you like garbage and not find a way to pay you if you were to win. They creatively like to remove withdrawal options from your menu after you deposit.

acw
    acw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1564

Trust me, if flying to Costa Rica or Toronto were presented as an option for me to collect, I would have in an instant. They would never offer that because they want to take advantage of you as much as is possible.

Lou didn't help me at all with Bodog, in spite of my SBR complaint. His advertiser was obviously a lot more important than his poster. An A rating for Bodog is the biggest joke I have ever seen in my life. They have siphoned more than half of my money from me with no alternative.

Lou, I second jesuseatsnubs's suggestion to lower their rating dramatically. They are ridiculously unreasonable and are out to take whatever they can from all of their customers before they shut their doors.
    I truly feel for you, however there are numerous documented posts on Bodog that already indicate that they are not worth an A rating.

Personally I am dealing with two Pommie books (Ladbrokes A and Skybet B+) that also are not paying.

ChaseMoney
    ChaseMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow. Over a month? That's crazy.

Igetp2s
    Igetp2s's Avatar Become A Pro!

The reaction by SBR to this situation is abominable. They have no problem criticizing other forums for how they handle BetEd, but when one of their own A rated books treats their customers like dirt, SBR does nothing. Pathetic hypocrisy by SBR.

horsiehung
    horsiehung's Avatar Become A Pro!

i knew they were such bad news months ago......
    i wish those the best who bet with them

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

why would u even signup with that garbage

First 123456 Last