Big_Cheese
    Big_Cheese's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betgameday Report

Ive been a member with BetGameday since 1999. A couple of weks back my account had been disabled. So I called them up and was put on the line with the Lines Manager. He was upset because I was hitting off lines. Well Im trying to win money DUH !!! of course im going to make good on your mistakes. So anyways he said he knew everything about me. LOL. what does he want to break my legs... Im not a big player by the way.

A few weeks went by and yesterday I got this email:

Hi Benjamin,
    We have generated a support ticket to help us track your inquiry. Your ticket code is . Please use this code in any further communication.
    We regret to inform you that our Risk Management team has made a decision to close your account. Please be advised that all pending wagers will be honored and any remaining balance can be withdrawn at your earliest convenience. VIP.COM also owns and operates NINE.COM and BETGAMEDAY. Please do not sign up or fund any existing accounts to make wagers.If you any questions regarding this matter or wish to be given a further explanation please contact our Risk Management Team.
    Should you require further assistance or information, please reply to this message or chat live with us during our business hours.
    Sincerely,

Randy Williams
    Risk Management Team

I have not called yet to find out why. However, I played some Nascar Matchups that were -125 and shouldve been more like -160 but that shouldnt get you kicked off right ??

Any feedback would be good from you guys. So when I call them I will have a better idea what to say.

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

It does not really matter what you say. I got the same e-mail just a few days ago from the same guy. If you search this or other forums you will find that they are very quick to close your account if you bet weak lines.

I had used my account for betting baseball most of last year, then some NCAAF, and since then only a handful of basketball games. Last week I put a bet on 4-5 soccer matches and then BOOM, account closed.

Big_Cheese
    Big_Cheese's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why now ?

Ive exploited this guy for over 10 years. Why now ?

He's mad about getting beat. Cause I wasnt hitting them hard. I hit under 13.5 assists by Connely in the NBA playoffs pretty hard. Other than that one. $150 bets at the most.

Of course, this is the only book I have only made one deposit way back when I opened the account. my account has been as low as $160 and as high as $4500. Only made about 3 or 4 withdrawals thoughout all this.

I should have really taken advantage. They need help setting lines out there at BETGAMEDAY

David
    David's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13432

They are known to kick you out if always betting into weak lines. They are a recreational book.

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

Vip.com did the same to my friend. He bet two times on a same side of baseball. after a while. his account was disabled, and he had to talk to the line manager. after then, his account has been closed.