unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

rebate wager

anybody play at this place? 10cent baseball?? They claim payout to a DC??? any info appreciated.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice little book for small-time rec players. Lack of Moneybookers keeps me away.

the_mathman
    the_mathman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

I had considered to sign in at rebate wager, but don't support paypal MB and netteller.
    I don't want use a ** for my deposit....

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

They will not allow you to sign up and become a full member. You may be allowed to bet on futures and more useless stuff. They have "reached their target" for the year. Check back around NFL time.

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33450

Rebate Wager pays, has good promtions and customer service. Unfortunately, they've intentionally scaled down their business until football season. They've limited the number of new signups and aren't offering up many lines. They haven't even offered series prices on nba and nhl playoffs.

They also said they expected their exchange to be up and running by the start of baseball season, but it still isn't operational yet.

boatboatboat
    what the hell is this?
    boatboatboat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Rebate Wager Unfortunately, they've intentionally scaled down their business until football season. They've limited the number of new signups
    Why?

The DiB
    The DiB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Rebate Wager pays, has good promtions and customer service. Unfortunately, they've intentionally scaled down their business until football season. They've limited the number of new signups and aren't offering up many lines. They haven't even offered series prices on nba and nhl playoffs.

They also said they expected their exchange to be up and running by the start of baseball season, but it still isn't operational yet.
    Ask about that in live chat. I didn't have that option available until I asked about it in the chat. They said it was a technical issue but who knows.

the_mathman
    the_mathman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

strange decision for a bookmaker.
    If i have 1000 users and i make profit, i don't have any fear to became bigger...
    boh!

70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

Anyone have any experience with the RW transfer card for withdrawals? Any Cons to that method?

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 70kgman View Post
    Anyone have any experience with the RW transfer card for withdrawals? Any Cons to that method?
    I forgot all about them, might throw a hundo in there. 500$ a day max withdraw from the card.

70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

Quote Originally Posted by excel View Post
    I forgot all about them, might throw a hundo in there. 500$ a day max withdraw from the card.
    They told me $1000 a day/$2500 a week was the max for the card over live chat yesterday.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 70kgman View Post
    They told me $1000 a day/$2500 a week was the max for the card over live chat yesterday.
    The atm will only let you take out 500$ from the card a day, last time I used it.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

nice place to play if you are a small timer.

they have great cs, nice rebates/bonuses, and very fast payouts.

the downside is their lines aren't that great