PAPAGUNNZ
    LOU IS A TOOLBAG!!!
    PAPAGUNNZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

opinions on the most "hassle free" books

iam already on 5dimes..and iam lookin to move my funds from bodog the check bouncers to another book..just looking for some opinions on who's the best and most reliable for payouts...at this point i can give a rats ass about bonus's...cuz what good is a bonus if you cant get your money out in a timely fashion...betjamaica claims that they have a wire option...and so does bookmaker...however i hear bookmaker is slower then shitt...the greek advertised of a wire as well, but claimed that was not an option for U.S players, even tho it said so on the site.....opinions please!

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betjam and Thegreek have their own debit cards that you can receive payouts to. That is as hassle free as it gets for withdrawing. I think betjam does not have it right now but will have it again soon. Rebatewager has the same option but they are not taking new clients right now.

PAPAGUNNZ
    LOU IS A TOOLBAG!!!
    PAPAGUNNZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah i remember reading about that on betjam site...and yes that option isnt available right now...i would assume that might also be the case with the greek

sneak-a-peak
    sneak-a-peak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

legends has "hassle free" payouts and good CS

BigOrangeTitans
    Go Kill Yourself, Thx Mgmt
    BigOrangeTitans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Betjm is nice. No book is "hassle free" if u live in the us though

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO