xxplosive
    xxplosive's Avatar Become A Pro!

This can not be true!

I already had one check bounced with bodog and the check they have sent me now is taking longer to clear in my bank account than any check I have ever cashed.

I Live Chatted with an Esteban to see if they had been having anymore problems this is what he said to me:
    3:29:11 PM :
    Xxplosive: be honest has there been any complaints of bounced check

3:30:06 PM :
    Esteban R.: Please note that we have been in the business for over 15 years and this is the first time we experience a technical issue regarding checks.

3:31:12 PM :
    Esteban R.: But we can ensure that you will receive your check.

3:32:11 PM :
    Xxplosive: you saying that the check you guys bounced was the first time bodog ever bounced a check

3:32:23 PM :
    Esteban R.: Yes sir.

Wtf? I am reading this wrong because it seems to me like either the single check they sent me was the only check they ever bounced. Has anyone ever had a bounced check from bodog other than the past month?

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi xxplosive,

Sorry to hear about the withdrawal issues. Have you called your bank to ask when the check is expected to clear?

xxplosive

Lou,

My bank just told me to keep waiting an they will notify me if anything happens with the check. Whether it clears/bounces.

Frustrating its taking so long

WVU
    WVU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

They are lying about never having bounced a check, but keep in mind it is a $2 an hour clerk that is lying and he/she really has no clue

xxplosive

Yea, nevertheless they shouldn't be spreading lies. Its just frustrating because it takes literally 10 seconds to get money on to these sites and this is money I tried to cash out about the first week of April lol.

cyberinvestor
    cyberinvestor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Many banks will hold checks for 10 business days if you just bounced a check.

xxplosive

This may be it but my bank never stated that was the fact when I called them. Thanks for the info though

cyberinvestor
    cyberinvestor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by xxplosive View Post
    This may be it but my bank never stated that was the fact when I called them. Thanks for the info though
    Keep us posted. The other thing is if you are in the US it could be due to all this gaming stuff as banks are supposed to monitor gaming transactions. I would say it probably isn't the case but you never know right now. Good luck! I hope it all works out.

PAPAGUNNZ
    LOU IS A TOOLBAG!!!
    PAPAGUNNZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

get outta bodog...its a garbage book full of liers...id like to smack that piece of trash that told you they never bounced a check before...check i received on 4/14 bounced..and iam STILL waiting for my new check....plus iam waiting on another cash out that i requested last monday night, which i still have not received the ups tracking number for

xxplosive

I hear you man they told me that my check would be here quicker than usual because of the fact it was a replacement. Took two weeks? I finally got my check and it looks shady as hell some of its in a foreign language and its from Singapore. The bank teller was like wtf is this guy doing. I'm going to be done with bodog but I am entitled to my money I would suppose.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Singapore??? WTF , offshore books are getting more shady every day.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Singapore??? WTF , offshore books are getting more shady every day.

RichardGeorge
    RichardGeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow.. Becky's not here yet? shes slipping.

mikeyg
    mikeyg's Avatar Become A Pro!

bodog bounced a cheque on me last year from their Signapore bank. Took 37 days before it came back

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RichardGeorge View Post
    Wow.. Becky's not here yet? shes slipping.
    Guys, as I've told you numerous times in the past, the quickest way to get a hold of me is by PM...my main job under Calvin is serving as the Head On-Site Reporter for CalvinAyre.com in addition to serving as the Global Brand Ambassador & Fact Checker for BodogBrand.com so I am VERY busy and traveling always! Thanks!

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by xxplosive View Post
    I hear you man they told me that my check would be here quicker than usual because of the fact it was a replacement. Took two weeks? I finally got my check and it looks shady as hell some of its in a foreign language and its from Singapore. The bank teller was like wtf is this guy doing. I'm going to be done with bodog but I am entitled to my money I would suppose.
    Of course you are entitled to your money and you will 100% receive it. If you'd like to PM me your account info I'll speak with a senior CS manager and find out what is happening.

Thanks,
    Becky

mikeyg
    mikeyg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Calvin AND bodog are both pieces of shit. Why ANYBODY would trust their hard earned dollars with a place like this is beyond me.

xxplosive

Check has finally cleared guys. I guess I have nothing to bad to say against bodog again but this is definitely the last time I will ever make a deposit there.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I just deposited my bodog check with no problems.

It was from Singapore.