Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

lol

I cop so much grief on here that any time someone sends a kind word my way it's truly appreciated.

greg: That place is beautiful. I can only imagine what he's living in now.
    Ask Loshak and Shannon...both have been to his pad(s)

See the sick fukc with the blue shirt

Extra Innings

Stud
    Attached Images  

Extra Innings

After a few drinks
    Attached Images  

Extra Innings

God help us all
    Attached Images  

Extra Innings

Enough

Extra Innings

Wake up loshak

Czu81
    Czu81's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5709

good read, cool pictures. lol

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    Alot of people don't like bodog and Calvin Ayre but I read his Calvin Ayre site regularly and I love it. Bodog had way too much presence with his commercials a few years ago, but I like the direction he has taken personally with the new site, bodog becky has done a fantastic job, those great parties, and trying to focus on real news on his site with the egr,igaming updates, etc.

He has had some incredibly vulgar marketing in the past but I am very impressed over the last few years with his calvin ayre site

I know some people hate bodog's lines and he does have a rather slippery past, but he as least interesting.

/IMG]
    His loud mouth is the reason we are in the position we are in. Interesting? maybe.. but that doesn't ignore the fact that some think that single article where he is talking about billions is the reason there is an UIGEA.

The industry doesn't need people like Calvin... The industry needs more Spiros, people who do the job RIGHT, keep quiet and stay out of the limelight. Calvin is an attention-whore who flashes his riches every chance he gets.....

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    Articles like this featuring Calvin are we people thought was the beginning of the downfall of the industry for Americans. Many felt that the US Government took it as Calvin spitting in there face... and then a year later, UIGEA was formed...

If Calvin wouldn't have been so selfish and flossy, we wouildn't be in the shitty position that we are right now...
    I guess I'll take it as a compliment that you guys think Calvin was powerful enough to single-handedly bring on the UIGEA. In all seriousness, the truth is that the main push behind the creation of the UIEGA was all the online gaming companies going public in the UK and the audited financial statements they were required to file quarterly showing how much money they were taking out of the US market. Senator Kyle has even released letters to this effect.

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    Alot of people don't like bodog and Calvin Ayre but I read his Calvin Ayre site regularly and I love it. Bodog had way too much presence with his commercials a few years ago, but I like the direction he has taken personally with the new site, bodog becky has done a fantastic job, those great parties, and trying to focus on real news on his site with the egr,igaming updates, etc.
    Thanks!!

justonetime
    justonetime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4467

Lol at Loshak, he's wasted.

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

Becky i want a grandfathered rakeback account at bodog. Please to be supplying that to me. No interest in current VIP system before hard sell.

Tomato
    Tomato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

Bodog is not even one of the sports books that caters to major players. It is known as a book that courts squares, or novice bettors, and expects at least a 5 percent hold. The company fact sheet states its average sports book wager is $68.
    lol

First 12