Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Credit Wagering....Fishy, Fishy, Fishy

As many of you know I have a withdrawl that I requested Monday morning. (I had a whole different issue with all of that)

Today the withdrawl was supposed to be processed, and I was told I would have my debit card in the mail by Friday. Well it just so happens that my request is still pending. I went into live chat and was told not to worry, they are now processing withdrawls Thursday mornings instead of Wed. night. A few hours ago I spoke with them and they said it would be processed by 6:00 EST tonight.

It's awfully fishy to me. She kept assuring me everything would be alright, that my card would still arrive in the mail Friday, and that the funds would be available by 7:00 EST Friday night. She said...and I quote "don't worry, we know what we are doing".

I hope that's the case, but something just doesnt smell right...And there are no dirty girls at my place so I know thats not the stink!

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

FYI. my withdrwal is also still pending. I too was told it will be processed tomorrow morning. I'll post follow up tomorrow.

LT Profits

Oh and it's not fishy, they/ve processed on Thursdays before. Seems to be random whether they process on Wednesdays or Thursdays.

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Oh and it's not fishy, they/ve processed on Thursdays before. Seems to be random whether they process on Wednesdays or Thursdays.
    LT,

random = fishy.

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's fishy, i dont cut companies any slack, they changed it to the $1000 credit only players now have to rollover 3x. Couple these two together they could be having money problems. I'm one that thinks things need to be clear, and on the site it says Wed is processing day and that you should have card ready for use on Friday. I think you guys should file a slow pay complaint with sbr if u dont have cards in hand and ready for use on Friday. A lot of sites are saying these guys pay but Im sceptical of a lot of their rules and methods.

Jacey
    Jacey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I was told Wed I'd be sent the DHL tracking #, nothing yet, hopefully tomorrow. This will be my first W/D

Dbldown11

I just got my tracking number for the dhl delivery. I guess I am just extra precacious with this site because of their premise. But everytime I am worried they are gonna screw me I turn out to be wrong. So far they are a great book in my opinion, with exceptional customer service...

bowlingreenSUX
    bowlingreenSUX's Avatar Become A Pro!

dbldown, credit wagering is legit, calm down, they will pay u if u win

LT Profits

OK, my withdrawal has been approved and deducted from my balance. I will follow up again when my card is actually loaded.

Jacey
    Jacey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I was told I'd receive my card Friday..........DHL was here @ 830 am this morning. Will be contacting live chat for the pin card, I guess that Friday is when the new cards are loaded, is that rigth?

Dbldown11

Yeah they say the cards will be loaded by 7pm est on friday, or 7pm est on thursdays if you've recieved a withdrawl before

CaneDawg
    CaneDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best Customer Service In The Business.

Ask for Ben or William

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by CaneDawg View Post
    Best Customer Service In The Business.

Ask for Ben or William
    Tom is good too.

LT Profits

OK card loaded, all is good. Those that have been paid before should be good to go. Guys with new cards can check too, although those may not be loaded until tomorrow.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    OK card loaded, all is good. Those that have been paid before should be good to go. Guys with new cards can check too, although those may not be loaded until tomorrow.
    Seems like you beat them every week

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

Seems like a pretty picky complaint considering it's a credit shop, but to each their own.

tmoney
    tmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

stop your whining and stop playing at this crap out

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by tmoney View Post
    stop your whining and stop playing at this crap out
    Play there because of this:

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post

clarafranco
    clarafranco's Avatar Become A Pro!

So did they payout???? Was she right?

I am interested to know if the lady was right?? Did u get your payout? and ur card? Me and my friends use this site but have not requested a debit card as yet..... Live chat always super helpful though......especially Ben.

Quote Originally Posted by Dbldown11 View Post
    As many of you know I have a withdrawl that I requested Monday morning. (I had a whole different issue with all of that)

Today the withdrawl was supposed to be processed, and I was told I would have my debit card in the mail by Friday. Well it just so happens that my request is still pending. I went into live chat and was told not to worry, they are now processing withdrawls Thursday mornings instead of Wed. night. A few hours ago I spoke with them and they said it would be processed by 6:00 EST tonight.

It's awfully fishy to me. She kept assuring me everything would be alright, that my card would still arrive in the mail Friday, and that the funds would be available by 7:00 EST Friday night. She said...and I quote "don't worry, we know what we are doing".

I hope that's the case, but something just doesnt smell right...And there are no dirty girls at my place so I know thats not the stink!

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

they have paid me 500 the last 2 weeks by friday. i like them and its a good book to have, i got michigan state as a dog there today, and sometimes they have nice lines

the more books, the better

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

not fishy

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Is creditwagering.com worth a shot?

Dbldown11

yes they are a good book and have paid me every week

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have paid them three or four times, they have paid me three or four times, never a problem.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

"Amust have out"

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

wheres richie?

gamble4heisman
    gamble4heisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 248

Quote Originally Posted by MJT1212 View Post
    Is creditwagering.com worth a shot?
    they are worth a shot if you don't intend on screwing them. They will pay you, make sure you go into it as a symbiotic relationship.

bad_ass
    bad_ass's Avatar Become A Pro!

I believe all books had experience some sort of delay when it comes to pay out. If that book is a "trusty" and reliable then u have nothing to worry about. Sometimes it's just a technical prob that occurs. Best of luck!

THEGREAT30

Read more than just this post before you go into a relationship with these people. If u are U.S. player I would not advise them because they could get you in trouble. Anyone willing to post peoples I.D.'s will quickly give your info to the authorities when they come knocking.

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates

Quote Originally Posted by THEGREAT30 View Post
    Read more than just this post before you go into a relationship with these people. If u are U.S. player I would not advise them because they could get you in trouble. Anyone willing to post peoples I.D.'s will quickly give your info to the authorities when they come knocking.
    Hope not.

THEGREAT30

Hope not.
    A lot of bettors live their lives off of hope. So, I guess you wouldn't be doing anything any more foolish than most, but I think the proof is in their actions.

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates

Quote Originally Posted by THEGREAT30 View Post
    A lot of bettors live their lives off of hope. So, I guess you wouldn't be doing anything any more foolish than most, but I think the proof is in their actions.
    Can someone (besides a Shill) post on this site who has got paid, and OR can someone post who has NOT got paid. Thanks

THEGREAT30

Can someone (besides a Shill) post on this site who has got paid, and OR can someone post who has NOT got paid. Thanks
    They never do. CW threads are always filled with suspected or known shills and people who have just read, heard, and seen too many negative things. I am the latter.

shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

scam book!

1234 Last