Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

Anyone have info on Cheques from Matchbook?

Hey, if I request a cheque from Matchbook as a withdrawl method,

1. Would they send to Canada?

2. If it's in USD, and I don't have a USD bank account, would I be able to cash it?

Masu485

can someone please just give me a quick response? i don't want to withdraw by cheque and then find out it's useless...

Shifty
    Shifty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7997

Quote Originally Posted by Masu485 View Post
    Hey, if I request a cheque from Matchbook as a withdrawl method,

1. Would they send to Canada?

2. If it's in USD, and I don't have a USD bank account, would I be able to cash it?

2. A Canadian bank would have to send a USD cheque for collection. That takes a few weeks and you'll pay a fee. Moneybookers would be a better option. They'll convert it to CAD if that is the currency of your Moneybookers account.

Masu485

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    2. A Canadian bank would have to send a USD cheque for collection. That takes a few weeks and you'll pay a fee. Moneybookers would be a better option. They'll convert it to CAD if that is the currency of your Moneybookers account.
    Thanks a lot, but I already tried the 4 other options available to me for withdrawl. Cheque is the only one I haven't tried yet. Won't let me withdraw via Moneybookers because I haven't deposited via Moneybookers.

Hmm, would it be possible to withdraw a certain amoung from Pinnacle to Moneybookers, and then deposit the minimum amount to Matchbook, and then just withdraw everything to Moneybookers that way?

Shifty
    Shifty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7997

Quote Originally Posted by Masu485 View Post
    Thanks a lot, but I already tried the 4 other options available to me for withdrawl. Cheque is the only one I haven't tried yet. Won't let me withdraw via Moneybookers because I haven't deposited via Moneybookers.

Hmm, would it be possible to withdraw a certain amoung from Pinnacle to Moneybookers, and then deposit the minimum amount to Matchbook, and then just withdraw everything to Moneybookers that way?

That would work.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10100

You should be asking Matchbook these questions. I've found their customer service reps to be pretty helpful.