themajormt
    Yanks!!
    themajormt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Credit Wagering Live Chat

I just had this conversation with the rep and thought I would share... This is a really tempting idea but not sure... Has anyone been paid from these guys??

Hello mike. My name is Carlos how can I help you?
    mike says:

I am interested in your site but am a little hesitant
    mike says:

Are there any guarantees the player will be paid? I dont see any customer service numbers or addresses or anything...
    Carlos says:

We have never not paid a customer that has won and followed the rules posted on the Creditwagering site. Our concept from the start has been and will remain, wagering by internet with customer service via live chat 9am to 10 pm 7days a week.
    mike says:

So the initial line is $1k, if you are up or down less than $400 it is rolled over?

Carlos says:
    thats correct

mike says:
    So it is basically like betting with a local with a $400 window correct?

Carlos says:
    yes

mike says:
    And then you pay out by mailing a prepaid debit card?

Carlos says:
    if you are up at the close of the week sunday midnight you can request a payout.

Carlos says:
    payout request are acepted between monday 12:30am and wend 9am eastern

Carlos says:
    we send your card by 2 day DHL service, it arrives friday

Carlos says:
    when you receive your card you contact us on live chat for your pin #

mike says:
    But if I win more than $1k in a week I can only withdraw UP TO $1k correct?

Carlos says:
    The most you can win per week is = to your credit limit. when you open a regular account you are set at 1k. once you reach 1k in winnings you would want to stop wagering for the week or post up to increase your limits

mike says:
    Thank you for your time sir...

Carlos says:
    any winnings over the 1k is cleared from your account sunday midnight
    Carlos says:
    you're welcome

fiveteamer
    Sweet berry wine!!!
    fiveteamer's Avatar Become A Pro!

use the search guy.

There are 4574 threads on cw.

They pay out, but do not use the racebook.

gl.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

All that information he gave you is accurate.

Jacey
    Jacey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I just sent them my ID yesterday. Was told I'd be contacted, and debit card sent out Wed for Fri delivery. Fingers are crossed!

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

use the phone instead

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

betplom (works for cw)... nice job bumping every cw thread. i have paid up and i still get phone calls from a sara. this is stupid. very unprofessional. id rather get my life threatened then being told i havent paid since oct 20th when i paid 5 days ago. makes me think they dont have their shit together. funny you'd think only way they culd profit is being very smart financially, guess not! just rip them off they can't even keep records.

scott366870
    scott366870's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    betplom (works for cw)... nice job bumping every cw thread. i have paid up and i still get phone calls from a sara. this is stupid. very unprofessional. id rather get my life threatened then being told i havent paid since oct 20th when i paid 5 days ago. makes me think they dont have their shit together. funny you'd think only way they culd profit is being very smart financially, guess not! just rip them off they can't even keep records.
    I havent paid them the money they say I owe them and I havent got any phone calls. Guess they know who NOT to mess with huh?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

Quote Originally Posted by scott366870 View Post
    I havent paid them the money they say I owe them and I havent got any phone calls. Guess they know who NOT to mess with huh?
    Scott your on the list

scott366870
    scott366870's Avatar Become A Pro!

the alias I used to start the account is pictured yes. The picture is actually a fake id. Stiff a Stiff book before they stiff you I always say

wild willy
    wild willy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love the Threating calls I'v been patiently waiting for a little purta rican for days,But the little bastards said they were coming,oh weell I guess I'll have to keep waiting.

wild willy

Sara sounds like a milf glad she's got my number

iwutitan
    iwutitan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think out of all the books, this one seems to be the most talked about. People tend to be either very happy or very upset about this book, and still don't know what to make of them. Do many people here use it?

wild willy

Told sexy sara I wanted to pay just send me the adress and phone number and account info and I'd get on it.
    I guess thats not good enough,then some guy calls and threatens a member of my family.
    Yup I'll defintely be paying you now.
    I hope they are out of toronto so a poor bastards comes to my house,I think that would be a lot of fun.

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got paid $576 again last week, on time with no problems.

Of course, I pay them when I lose too. This a simple book, small and recreational.

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Peep View Post
    I got paid $576 again last week, on time with no problems.

Of course, I pay them when I lose too. This a simple book, small and recreational.

They paid me also on time last week

Reggie Dunlop
    Reggie Dunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know a guy who has made a withdrawal from CW. He is free rolling them. He said he would never pay them if he lost. How many others are free rolling them? I bet its a lot, LOL.

tommy2711
    tommy2711's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Richkas View Post
    They paid me also on time last week
    Pay Soprano you STIFF.

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the book, don't mind paying them when I lose.

If I wanted to be a thief I could find better ways that this to steal.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Peep View Post
    I like the book, don't mind paying them when I lose.

If I wanted to be a thief I could find better ways that this to steal.

spongerat
    spongerat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Quote Originally Posted by wild willy View Post
    Told sexy sara I wanted to pay just send me the adress and phone number and account info and I'd get on it.
    I guess thats not good enough,then some guy calls and threatens a member of my family.
    Yup I'll defintely be paying you now.
    I hope they are out of toronto so a poor bastards comes to my house,I think that would be a lot of fun.
    lol they called and told you they were coming to your house? thats so stupid its not even funny. actually wait, yes it is.

big joe 1212

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie Dunlop View Post
    I know a guy who has made a withdrawal from CW. He is free rolling them. He said he would never pay them if he lost. How many others are free rolling them? I bet its a lot, LOL.
    If they have made it this long, then they have to be making profit now.

Most of the freerollers have already freerolled. The #'s of freerollers must be a lot smaller now! So they now have a solid base of regular degenerates like myself, who they will make money off of over the long haul!

xyz
    xyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3251

The 3x rollover ($3000) prior to the first payout should eliminate many free rollers.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post

Most of the freerollers have already freerolled. The #'s of freerollers must be a lot smaller now! So they now have a solid base of regular degenerates like myself, who they will make money off of over the long haul!

over 180,000 customers

once the doors open in europe look out
    Last edited by pimike; 04-09-09 at 06:20 PM. Reason: ''

big joe 1212

Quote Originally Posted by xyz View Post
    The 3x rollover ($3000) prior to the first payout should eliminate many free rollers.
    This was a smart rule for CW!

Reggie Dunlop

Dude, with the down economy like this, people will jump at the chance to free roll this book. The army of stiffs and free-rollers will grow exponentially and crush this stupid business model.

big joe 1212

Dude, with the down economy like this, people will jump at the chance to free roll this book. The army of stiffs and free-rollers will grow exponentially and crush this stupid business model.
    I've heard this for a year now!

Reggie Dunlop

I've heard this for a year now!
    Take a look at their stiffs page, it is getting longer and longer by the day. Btw, why would anyone send money to a book who hides behind a veil of secrecy? You tell me who these guys are, where they are located. Where can we stop by and visit their offices? What is their phone number to call them? LOL, they are scammers that are operating a ponzi scheme. As soon as withdrawals exceeds the funds the suckers send in it will be lights out.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Take a look at their stiffs page, it is getting longer and longer by the day. Btw, why would anyone send money to a book who hides behind a veil of secrecy? You tell me who these guys are, where they are located. Where can we stop by and visit their offices? What is their phone number to call them? LOL, they are scammers that are operating a ponzi scheme. As soon as withdrawals exceeds the funds the suckers send in it will be lights out.

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Why can't people just treat CW like every other book...pay if you lose, collect if you win. Simple, reliable, no b.s. I do it...never not paid, never not got paid....on time too.

big joe 1212

You dont post up!
    How can that be a scam?
    Of course the stiff page will always get longer! It cant get smaller!
    BTW, which stiff are you?