Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

No more repetitive EZStreet threads

If you start a new thread on them, there had better be some news that hasn't been put up.

Any post on the old Cory dispute needs to go into the Whitewashing thread.

Any threads about free payouts or bonuses needs to go into promotions.

Any threads about payouts received need to go into the monthly payout threads.

The insults are getting out of hand. If you state something negative about another poster (or even EZStreet or Alex Powers) that you cannot prove, expect to get an infraction.
    Last edited by Justin7; 05-02-11 at 08:01 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: xstud, and secretstash

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20483

Hallelujiah!

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Quote Originally Posted by hareeba! View Post
    hallelujiah!
    ditto

midnight777
    midnight777's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow.. finally some good news.. it was awful seeing all the posts. I think enough has been said..

cyberinvestor
    cyberinvestor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

FINALLY! I sympathize with the situation but it was getting tiring coming on the board and seeing every other post related to EZStreet!

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

justin does is this thread considered a new thread about ezstreet? I think so, so i am giving you a 1 point infraction..

seriously thank you this was getting out of hand

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    justin does is this thread considered a new thread about ezstreet? I think so, so i am giving you a 1 point infraction..

seriously thank you this was getting out of hand
    Seems like a self-issued infraction might well be in order to set an example... His post does have a pretty negative tone...

Border Gadgie
    Border Gadgie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2092

Best common sense decision on here in a while. Excellent!

acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

Where is the freedom of speech Americans love so much?

pokerplayer22
    pokerplayer22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by acarmelo1 View Post
    You have freedom of speech Acarmelo...just so long as you pass the polygraph

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Good I was starting to get Stockholm Syndrome for EZstreet...... once again Justin is the voice of reason

Aman_Dage
    Aman_Dage's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ima agree with the situation but it's still tiring coming or getting on the board and see almost every post related to EZStreet!

cyberinvestor
    cyberinvestor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by acarmelo1 View Post
    The guy who keeps posting the thread has the freedom to say whatever he wants. SBR however being a private business does not have to give him a forum to keep posting. Thank God for both rights!

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16961

Quote Originally Posted by cyberinvestor View Post
    The guy who keeps posting the thread has the freedom to say whatever he wants. SBR however being a private business does not have to give him a forum to keep posting. Thank God for both rights!
    Amen.

HedgeHog

Spoke too soon. It seems like only new negative EZ threads are permitted in S & I.

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

The thread "Fraud damages the offshore industry" is a worthless Cory/Easystreet thread.
    The OP simply used a different type of header and didn't mention Easystreet in the header.

cory1111
    cory1111's Avatar Become A Pro!

EASYSTREETSPORTS.COM DOESNT PAY AND IS BLACKLISTED:

The Blacklist

Here is the Blacklist, starting with the most recently added.

EasyStreetSports.com — Added Apr. 25, 2011

Added for failure to pay a winning video poker player and the feeble excuses not to. For the whole story, please see my page on the Easy Street Sports vs. Cory1111 dispute.

dikefale
    dikefale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fukk Ezs every day 3 new threads...

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3591

dikefale idk why but ur avatar and name together just crack the sh!t outta me lol

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    The thread "Fraud damages the offshore industry" is a worthless Cory/Easystreet thread.
    The OP simply used a different type of header and didn't mention Easystreet in the header.
    Likewise, the "Hey Asshole" thread is about an unsubstantiated threat made during a call from EZ. No evidence of a threat has been presented because we'll never know the exact conversation that took place, yet the thread gets intentionally moved to S & I. How difficult is to recognize by the title alone, it's inappropriate for this forum? SBR talks a good story about moving EZ threads to their proper forum, but the follow through is seriously lacking IMO.

CC155
    CC155's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow thank you.. was starting to get so annoyed!

Justin7

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Likewise, the "Hey Asshole" thread is about an unsubstantiated threat made during a call from EZ. No evidence of a threat has been presented because we'll never know the exact conversation that took place, yet the thread gets intentionally moved to S & I. How difficult is to recognize by the title alone, it's inappropriate for this forum? SBR talks a good story about moving EZ threads to their proper forum, but the follow through is seriously lacking IMO.
    The player provided proof that the call occurred -- I logged into his wireless statement, and reviewed his received calls.

You are correct that it does not prove a threat was made, although it is inconsistent with EZ's position that no call was made.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    The player provided proof that the call occurred -- I logged into his wireless statement, and reviewed his received calls.

You are correct that it does not prove a threat was made, although it is inconsistent with EZ's position that no call was made.
    It is called caller ID spoofing people have been doing it for years. Looking in the Android market right now at 2 different apps for this which are both free so I would guess Iphone has about 10 and Blackberry has them also.

Verifying his phone records is absolutely useless as a spoofed call will appear on your phone record as the number that appeared on the caller ID.

Taken from the FAQ's at SpoofApp.com:

What is SpoofApp?

SpoofApp is a revolutionary Caller ID Spoofing, Voice Changing, and Call Recording mobile application. With SpoofApp you get to decide what number you want displayed when you make a call. SpoofApp is the mobile client that transmits your call information to a Caller ID Spoofing provider which handles the actual calling.

What number will show up on the phone bill of the person I spoof?

The spoofed number that you choose from the Caller ID will show up on the persons phone bill. The person won't ever see your real phone number!

I agree with HH that thread is absolute nonsense and should never have been in the S & I subforum.

WVU
    WVU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    It is called caller ID spoofing people have been doing it for years. Looking in the Android market right now at 2 different apps for this which are both free so I would guess Iphone has about 10 and Blackberry has them also.

Verifying his phone records is absolutely useless as a spoofed call will appear on your phone record as the number that appeared on the caller ID.

What is SpoofApp?

SpoofApp is a revolutionary Caller ID Spoofing, Voice Changing, and Call Recording mobile application. With SpoofApp you get to decide what number you want displayed when you make a call. SpoofApp is the mobile client that transmits your call information to a Caller ID Spoofing provider which handles the actual calling.

The spoofed number that you choose from the Caller ID will show up on the persons phone bill. The person won't ever see your real phone number!

I agree with HH that thread is absolute nonsense and should never have been in the S & I subforum.

The picture that I posted clearly shows that I was not using an android, Iphone or any smart phone at all. My phone does not have apps. It is a simple LG touch phone. Maybe those can do what you are talking about, but I doubt it.

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by WVU View Post
    The picture that I posted clearly shows that I was not using an android, Iphone or any smart phone at all. My phone does not have apps. It is a simple LG touch phone. Maybe those can do what you are talking about, but I doubt it.
    1) you can purchase cards which supply you a number to call and will than spoof the # for you, this could be done with any phone dating back to 1930.

Google Sppofcard.com for this option.

2) you took a picture of the phone that recieved the call using your friends phone which obviously has a pretty good camera for a phone that is not up to date.

lol, No that was a buddy who was taking a picture of my phone with his phone for me. He is a lineman on the Cane's football team. Yeah, he is goofy looking. He looks like Ice Cube actually
    Obviously you could not spoof a call to your own phone you would need to use your friends phone.

HedgeHog

And this is why I contend that the discussion belongs in PT only. It's unsubstantiated , thus unnecessarily adding fuel to a very hot fire in this forum. I guess it comes down to whether you truly want to clean up this forum, as this thread implied, or simply spend your time handing out infractions.

WVU

Hedge, I understand you got money tied up in this joint which is why you want to defend them (I can't blame you there), but you are reaching here. I might have to try out this spoofing thing as I really don't believe that number will show up on your phone bill

BuckeyeT
    BuckeyeT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

I guess were gonna have to wait til al-qaeda confirms that the phone call was actually made before people will believe it.

HedgeHog

Hedge, I understand you got money tied up in this joint which is why you want to defend them (I can't blame you there), but you are reaching here. I might have to try out this spoofing thing as I really don't believe that number will show up on your phone bill
    Not doubting you at all. I believe you received a call from EZ, but what happened in the next 15 seconds is up for debate--a he said/ he said issue. You have every right to report it, but I just think it's PT material only.You even said that the alleged threat wasn't taken seriously. As such, I think the whole drama thing is fodder for the JJ followers.

WVU

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Not doubting you at all. I believe you received a call from EZ, but what happened in the next 15 seconds is up for debate--a he said/ he said issue. You have every right to report it, but I just think it's PT material only.You even said that the alleged threat wasn't taken seriously. As such, I think the whole drama thing is fodder for the JJ followers.
    If you are not doubting me at all then why are you suggesting I used some kind of spoofing program?

Justin7

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post

What is SpoofApp?

Interesting. Can we get an official position from a phone company on this issue? (or a better source than this document)?

HedgeHog

If you are not doubting me at all then why are you suggesting I used some kind of spoofing program?
    Never did. Don't know what a spoofing program is--perhaps you have me mixed up with another poster (Sharpcat?)

WVU

lol, you are right. That was sharpcat. Sorry bro

sharpcat

Interesting. Can we get an official position from a phone company on this issue? (or a better source than this document)?
    Basically the same thing as a VPN Justin7 which I am sure you are familiar with.

HedgeHog

Don't care about the spoofing claims. The elephant in the room remains. Why is the "Hey Asshole" thread in the S & I forum. Justin does such a good job in policing the Think Tank, but apparently S & I is allowed to be Players Talk II. Or worse, the EZ forum.

PS Any doubt what would happen if I started a "Hey Asshole" thread in the Think Tank-- a.k.a. SBR's Holy Grail? Point is that this forum deserves the same respect the TT does, probably more so. Not happening as I see it.
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 05-06-11 at 04:32 PM.

12 Last