WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

SIA thread

SIA has been a good place to bet. They have more live betting options and games than any other place I've been. The juice for live games is high but prices shift and many times you can find +108 type deals on great in game lines. Definitely worth having it open during games you are watching. Customer service is second to none. You can get very juicy lines on their games as well. Look at SBR odds many times SIA has the best price on a game.

I requested payout on Tuesday and another on Wednesday. So this thread is to rate my whole experience with them. All has been good so far and I will keep you updated on the most important part which is the payouts.

Mastertvtech
    Mastertvtech's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 275

I used SIA for about 4 years and never had 1 complaint about them. They had easy quick cashouts and were always friendly.

LMAOFISH
    LMAOFISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I withdrew about 20k from them last month (over 7 withdrawals, 3500 max for moneybookers). They were surprisingly fast, had it all within 2 weeks.

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Signed up at the beginning of the month and limited to win $40 after only 2 winning bets :

Dissapointed to say the least.

Frogger
    Frogger's Avatar Become A Pro!

LMAO Fish

Did you get the "cutt off email" ? I have heard lifetime 10k win gets you cut off now. Used to be 50. They always pay but cut people off and fast.

Unless you hit some freak parlay or were buried a ton before, expect your balance to be .01 one day when you login and have an email explaining that you are cut off.

Their lines are only juicy because they cut off anyone taking the +

dbnmln
    dbnmln's Avatar Become A Pro!

i hate depositing via *************** makes you wait 14 days before you can even think of doing a withdrawal; even though the money is withdrawn from your bank account before that 14 days.

BigFish
    BigFish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by iQon View Post
    Signed up at the beginning of the month and limited to win $40 after only 2 winning bets :

Dissapointed to say the least.
    Wow! That's crazy. Were these two max wagers? Steam? I've used them, but it took much longer to get booted.

goblue12
    goblue12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 453

Losers only book.

Their target market is the poster who doesn't tend to notice the 0.5 point subtracted from their side at -115 odds who says to himself "Who cares about the vig? This is the winning side!"

WileOut

Quote Originally Posted by goblue12 View Post
    Losers only book.

Their target market is the poster who doesn't tend to notice the 0.5 point subtracted from their side at -115 odds who says to himself "Who cares about the vig? This is the winning side!"
    So the other side is 0.5 point better than market at -105. So you look for those lines that fit into your model or capping and you get a better price than the market. Of course if you take the wrong side of their opinionated lines you are going to be at disadvantage.

I'm glad people have gotten paid. Looking forward to the same results. I cancelled one of the 2 payouts today because there was a game I wanted to get on. Then put in another payment request after the game was graded. So I have one pending from Tuesday of last week and one pending from today. The one from Tuesday is still just sitting there I could cancel it if I wanted to. So I don't think it's gone for processing but not sure. We will see. I will keep updating.

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Quote Originally Posted by BigFish View Post
    Wow! That's crazy. Were these two max wagers? Steam? I've used them, but it took much longer to get booted.
    I stand corrected, I've been limited to $40 in soccer. Just put down a "max" $275 bet on the UFC card.

I'm pretty good at correct scores and draws. BARELY missed a few huge parlays, but I guess that was enough for them to try slowing me down.

goblue12
    goblue12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 453

You will last exactly 1 month betting underdogs there.

But if you're throwing in parlays, they might have a higher tolerance for your action.

sdtrader
    Update your status
    sdtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40577

Does anyone have any good strategies for their live betting markets?

Lint Pockets
    Lint Pockets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

i made a few deposits on SIA and the site is actually pretty good with tons of betting options

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

A fun shop to play at.....................

mikeyg
    mikeyg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sux!!!!!

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

hmm
    Last edited by dmiles1021; 05-02-11 at 02:12 AM.

sdtrader
    Update your status
    sdtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40577

They sure have their live betting on pause at different times. For example, the Memphis/OKC was up for live betting all the time during the game and then when I wanted to compare prices to another site they didn't have their point spread to bet on during a commerical break at the end of the 3rd quarter.

WileOut

So I called Monday to inquire about the payments, they said that there was a mixup with the processor and my address. Got it straightened out that day. Payments were processed Tuesday and arrived Wednesday, both of them. Now I wait to make sure they stick. Will update later. So far very smooth.

BigFish
    BigFish's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is a great book for recreational players!! If you are a recreational player, and haven't signed up at SIA yet, you're missing out!! Great betting options, user friendly interface, great customer service, offers bonuses, and most importantly -- quick payouts!!