WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by BET THE HOOK View Post
    Also most processors limit your transaction at 800. I still use it myself but alot dont.
    This is why. You have to pay 50 dollars or whatever and can only get like 800 out at a time. Or you can pay 50 for 3k or more by other methods.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

One of the books I play at charges you $80 dollars to get $800 dollarsIt cost you around $20 dollars to send that amount to them, yet the triple charge you when trying to get it out.

The bright side, you get paid quickly in 1 day. The down side, having 10% of your hard earn winnings deducted per payout is not something most folks would thread lightly on.

packman
    packman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    One of the books I play at charges you $80 dollars to get $800 dollarsIt cost you around $20 dollars to send that amount to them, yet the triple charge you when trying to get it out.

The bright side, you get paid quickly in 1 day. The down side, having 10% of your hard earn winnings deducted per payout is not something most folks would thread lightly on.

Actually this is a quadruple charge. It is almost impossible for anyone to lay -110 and forfeit 10% of winnings + deposit and win long term.

sq764
    sq764's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by packman View Post
    Betonline wanted to charge me $241 to withdraw $2,500 today. That's 9.64% of my winnings after having to lay -110, and the whole while they have been collecting a few interest points on my post up deposit.

Looks like charging excessive banking fees is more lucrative than bookmaking these days.
    seriously?? this is outrageous... how fast is the free courirer check?

venice2222
    venice2222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2354

how can someone get banned from using ** and ** payouts?

Intuitive_Edge
    Bi-Winning +EV
    Intuitive_Edge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

Quote Originally Posted by packman View Post
    Actually this is a quadruple charge. It is almost impossible for anyone to lay -110 and forfeit 10% of winnings + deposit and win long term.
    No kidding, are people that stupid that they cant understand this.

boscokid
    boscokid's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by venice2222 View Post
    good question

beyond
    beyond's Avatar Become A Pro!

cause they are expensive and the maximum withdrawal amount is low

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I am curious. What do you guys say when W-U/ amscot tellers ask you how you know the random person sending you money from south america?? Amscot asked me how I knew the person, and I just lied and said they were a friend who owed me money. I have to go in there again today and I am hoping I don't get the same guy. They Copied my ID and finger printed me last time. I don't want to have the cops asking me funny questions about strange financial transactions from south america. I am curious what you guys tell the tellers when they are counting your money and asking you why you're picking up a dime from peru, panama, or Nicaragua??

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

I realise this thread is quite old but this has to rank up there with the most idiotic I have seen on SBR.

P2P payments are stone age solutions which are only necessary due to the US government clamping down on more efficient methods of moving money.

FindTheLock

Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post
    I realise this thread is quite old but this has to rank up there with the most idiotic I have seen on SBR.

P2P payments are stone age solutions which are only necessary due to the US government clamping down on more efficient methods of moving money.
    I agree but unfortunately I am in the US and have no other viable option. I don't want to wait 2 weeks for a check that may or may not bounce. I like intertops because they send you a wire, but their lines are total shit and end up costing you more than the fee for the P2p transfers from 5dimes after a while

Mr. Jones
    Mr. Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    heritage reimburses the deposit fees....never did withdrawal...saves on redepositing...

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    I agree but unfortunately I am in the US and have no other viable option. I don't want to wait 2 weeks for a check that may or may not bounce. I like intertops because they send you a wire, but their lines are total shit and end up costing you more than the fee for the P2p transfers from 5dimes after a while
    you must be in central florida if you are going to amscot. if you are doing mggr go to wal mart they dont ask crap if you are doing wuuuu go to publix they dont ask crap. i have sent p2p for about 5 years now and never been asked at the teller. I have had my transactions blocked and had to call and say stuff to get it realised

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    Sure, as I said for many US players they are a necessary evil.

Where there are no legal issues - e-wallets, direct (instant) bank transfers and debit cards are all much easier and more cost efficient for all involved including the book.

FindTheLock

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    you must be in central florida if you are going to amscot. if you are doing mggr go to wal mart they dont ask crap if you are doing wuuuu go to publix they dont ask crap. i have sent p2p for about 5 years now and never been asked at the teller. I have had my transactions blocked and had to call and say stuff to get it realised
    thanks for responding. Yeah, I live in central Florida. Tampa bay area. Why did they block your transactions? It makes me a little nervous when I go in there with all of those cameras on me writing down a weird name from south america on a form, and then having them grill me on why I am receiving money from South America.

FindTheLock

Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post
    Sure, as I said for many US players they are a necessary evil.

Where there are no legal issues - e-wallets, direct (instant) bank transfers and debit cards are all much easier and more cost efficient for all involved including the book.
    I agree 100 percent. If I had the option to withdraw using neteller or paypal I would be all over that. Those options are Cheaper and easier than anything else. It's basically a wire with a smaller fee using those methods.

wtt0315

just go somewhere else.. Most places like publixes and wal mart they see hundreds of these a day. I live in palm beach so everyone here is from somewhere else so they are use to sending these. I tell them these people are my wives family or church missonaries even told them once i have to pay child support to a few girls in other countries

FindTheLock

just go somewhere else.. Most places like publixes and wal mart they see hundreds of these a day. I live in palm beach so everyone here is from somewhere else so they are use to sending these. I tell them these people are my wives family or church missonaries even told them once i have to pay child support to a few girls in other countries
    hahaha nice one. I am going to steal that child support thing today if they ask me anything! That's hilarious. I was taken by surprise the first time they asked me. I wasn't expecting them to ask me anything about why I was receiving money. I had to have looked like a deer in the headlights, and I just don't want to raise any suspicion. i don't like how they have my fingerprint and ID on file at amscot. i will try publix today. Thanx for the heads up.

FindTheLock

I passed through south florida last week on my way to the keys, palm beach is on the other coast though so I haven't been over there in a while. People down in the keys are weird as shit. That is a totally different lifestyle down there.

wtt0315

yeah went to the keys couple weeks ago but it was cold that weekend like in the 60's so we didnt last too long Yes they are weird, only place in the u.s you can see people walking around with snakes,roosters hanging out around the resturant and 6 toe cats. Only place its pretty damn normal to start drinking beer at 6 am with breakfast. My avatar is the 7 mile bridge getting there

FindTheLock

yeah went to the keys couple weeks ago but it was cold that weekend like in the 60's so we didnt last too long Yes they are weird, only place in the u.s you can see people walking around with snakes,roosters hanging out around the resturant and 6 toe cats. Only place its pretty damn normal to start drinking beer at 6 am with breakfast. My avatar is the 7 mile bridge getting there
    I noticed that about your avy. That is why I mentioned it. It is a long drive and I want to go back to go scuba diving, but I don't even like talking to the people unless I am on Key Largo or Key west. The central key inhabitants are very strange. I feel like I am at a zoo or a freak show when I am visiting the central keys. Old women riding bikes in rows of 30. It's like a cult when you drive into one of their little housing keys off to the side.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

its well worth the extra few dollars...especially with free payouts...

no bouncing checks, no banks, and no "processor" issues..

cash in hand in less than 24 hours..period....

also BEST way to deposit, so u dont have to go through verification crap to withdrawl, no stalling

p2p is the BEST imo for U.S. players...ive done it for both for over a decade, never 1 single problem

OMGRandyJackson
    OMGRandyJackson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4054

Quote Originally Posted by venice2222 View Post
    I would guess money laundering, tax issues, etc.

jeffdane
    jeffdane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

its none of ur damn business, thats what you tell them. they make like 8/hr, they are just making convo.

benandjerry
    benandjerry's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jeffdane View Post
    its none of ur damn business, thats what you tell them. they make like 8/hr, they are just making convo.
    Seriously, it may get you into trouble in some situations (I have no idea how things works at these places in US), but this is exactly how I feel. IMO they have no business whatever knowing that, though I've heard they've started asking stuff like this at bank officies around here when it comes to cash transactions and that they are required to do so by some money laundry law... glad I havent experienced it yet.

But if someone would ask me for my fingerprint I'd honestly tell them to go **** themselves.

Sometimes I feel for you US players...

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

the WORST thing to do is to goto Amscot. They mostly deal with lower income/scammers 10 hours out of their day...each day. (notice I said mostly). If you goto a Walmart or Publix(depending on **/**) you'll have some 60 year old woman or 20 year old kid who won't even THINK about gambling transactions.. there are always exceptions to the rule but it's your best bet.

A place like Amscot that's all they deal with.. they are going to ask questions because they probably try to get scammed 3-5-10 times a week on people sending money through fraud. They also have to get/fax permission to their main office if it's over a certain amount of money..

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

48 hrs? heck i get money sent to me e-wallet in 2 minutes for free

FindTheLock

well guys I'm going to give you an update. I decided to go to amscot again because it is right next to my bank. So I go into the amscot to pick up my money, and the whole time I am hoping the teller doesn't ask me any questions about this transaction from panama city. Well I didn't get so lucky. This lady started asking me all kinds of shit about how I knew this person, and why they were sending my money. My dumb ass forgot the name so I had to read it off the paper in my pocket. Anyway, long story short. For anyone who resides in the great state of florida, please do yourselves a huge favor and stay clear of picking up your cash at an amscot. I'm going to publix next time.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

just tell them u bought/sold something off ebay and u have traded/bought/sold from/to the seller before.. works everytime

-stash

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Guys is it normal to get your picture taken for p2p withdrawals? They also asked me what I worked in. Found it strange.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    Guys is it normal to get your picture taken for p2p withdrawals? They also asked me what I worked in. Found it strange.
    picture taken??

ive done over 500 of these and NEVER heard of such a thing....sounds VERY odd to me

LordVodka

Yeah, the woman pointed a little computer camera on my face and said it was taking a picture.

FindTheLock

Yeah, the woman pointed a little computer camera on my face and said it was taking a picture.
    what state do you live in? Did you pose for the camera? That's hilarious. I don't even know what I would do if they were taking my mug shot trying to get a cash wire.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

what store was this at??

NEVER heard of anything like that...i would have went somewhere else buddy, and said no thanks to a picture

ive been doing p2p dep/withdrawls well over 10 years and never even been asked a question reguardig who/ or why, much less ask to pose for pictures!

LordVodka

Oh another thing I just remembered they asked for my social. I'll probably never use this method again.

First 123 Last