Note to Alex:

Instead of "We're just like Bookmaker!" try "At least we're not Phoenix!"

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post
    Note to Alex:

Instead of "We're just like Bookmaker!" try "At least we're not Phoenix!"
    or maybe:

Were just like Bookmaker except we offer less funding options and are not capable of processing payouts greater than $2,500 at a time, we do not offer our players bonus points for wagering with us, we do not put up lines before the rest of the industry, and we do not have a long outstanding history of proven financial stability.

thegreen
    thegreen's Avatar Become A Pro!

beware they are getting desperate and charging fees that are out of line this is a BAD sign and they might be the next ones to go bust real fast and STEAL all out funds!!!!! Stay Away!!!!!!!

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thegreen View Post
    beware they are getting desperate and charging fees that are out of line this is a BAD sign and they might be the next ones to go bust real fast and STEAL all out funds!!!!! Stay Away!!!!!!!
    They're still in the process of identifying who they want to be. Right now they're too all over the place. They want to give big bonuses and have higher limits, but they're sending the wrong message when the limit on a deposit by check is 25K, but the limit on a payout by check is 2.5K. A 10 to 1 ratio in favor of the book. And they need to understand that they're getting too anal on the payout side with all their little 'tweaking'. A 2.5K transfer to 5D first was free, then lowered to 1K, and then a fee was added. The Greek started offering MLB dimelines, and sure enough BOL became afraid of that direct competition as well. I don't think they're lacking in funds, but they're very protective of what they consider to be their capital, and that unfortunately seems to include most players funds (suggested by the above 10 to 1 ratio). I'm up a low five figures at this book, but won't keep anything there anymore over what they're willing to pay in one check. The book is still young, and they have plenty of ambition so we can expect some growing pains. But if they want to become the Pinnacle for the US, they should improve their payout structure. Recently, that structure has moved in the wrong direction.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10118

Quote Originally Posted by thegreen View Post
    More useless fear-mongering.

These posts are irresponsible and pointless unless you have specific knowledge rather than unfounded speculation.

gle100
    gle100's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Alex,

Here's how it goes: Sorry gentlemen, we made a poor decision in gouging you all on withdrawals. We are not desperate to hold your money and would like you to continue doing business with us. Here is what we are doing - we are lowing our new ridiculous and uncompetitive rates and we are decreasing our min payouts and increasing our max payouts by X amount.

Nice of you to come and pay some lip service that you are working on it, but how about less BS and some tangible actions. Now I guess I'll get on with that slow pay complaint that your team earned today. Can't wait to move on to greener pastures...lol @ SBR B+ rating

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    or maybe:

Were just like Bookmaker except we offer less funding options and are not capable of processing payouts greater than $2,500 at a time, we do not offer our players bonus points for wagering with us, we do not put up lines before the rest of the industry, and we do not have a long outstanding history of proven financial stability.

so true

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

oh great. I just won a little money here, you guys are worrying me! Anyone request a check through them? How long did it take? i'm moving at the end of the month!

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

Good old fashioned checks in the mail (or courier) are available. Please allow up to 15 business days for delivery. Checks fees are $50.

they were uncompetitive before black friday and probably even worse now. i requested one when they wouldnt do a reasonable b2b transfer for me on the 26th of april and of course have not received anything as of yet.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    Good old fashioned checks in the mail (or courier) are available. Please allow up to 15 business days for delivery. Checks fees are $50.

they were uncompetitive before black friday and probably even worse now. i requested one when they wouldnt do a reasonable b2b transfer for me on the 26th of april and of course have not received anything as of yet.
    I did the same thing on the 26th.

Bookmaker would have had my check on my doorstep by now.

bubba

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    I did the same thing on the 26th.

Bookmaker would have had my check on my doorstep by now.
    just requested a check from legends. they say call back tomorrow for the tracking number. now my friends, that is getting things done! betonline could learn a lot there.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

I'm moving in with a friend next month so I won't have my name tied to a utility bill. They want me to send my ID, HIS ID, his utility bill and a signed statement by HIM that I live there in order to change my address. What a joke! I could deposit in three seconds, but I need to sign my life away to get paid? What is the point of this? To deter fraud? Didn't I already POST UP and send you the money? Who cares if I want you to mail my check to the moon, it's my money at this point.

bubba

update-

an operations manager at betonline has sent me an email. it appears they are looking to help me out by covering fees for 1 or 2 withdrawals/transfers. this would certainly take away the blow of the new fees and if i choose to keep $ with them, there would be no surprises as i now know the new rules that are in place. will keep you updated. thanks to betonline for showing a great effort in looking to resolve this issue for me! i believe this represents a fair and speedy resolution.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Plus, they don't offer reduced juice anymore. The only advantage you have as a player is MLB Money Lines. That's it. Otherwise the book isn't worth a shart.

TheMoneyShot

Oh wait... I will give them a little credit on their LARGE MAX ONLINE SIDES/MONEY LINE plays on the internet. They are one of the largest. But again... they need to work on a little better customer support with moving funds from one book to another. And I will give them a little credit on the free 30 day withdrawal. BUT I'M STILL WAITING ON MINE... and it's been 2 WEEKS!! WTF?

TheMoneyShot

Sorry for so many posts... just trying to give my opinion on this topic. If you want a good book... fast payouts, reduced lines, A "fun" book to use... and your money is safe! It's 5Dimes. No doubt about it.

Aman_Dage
    Aman_Dage's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wouldn't have reupped knowing this. Now I have like 10% of my BR there.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10118

update-

an operations manager at betonline has sent me an email. it appears they are looking to help me out by covering fees for 1 or 2 withdrawals/transfers. this would certainly take away the blow of the new fees and if i choose to keep $ with them, there would be no surprises as i now know the new rules that are in place. will keep you updated. thanks to betonline for showing a great effort in looking to resolve this issue for me! i believe this represents a fair and speedy resolution.
    Good to hear. I agree it's a pretty fair solution.

packman
    packman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

update-

I am pleased to report that Betonline made a similar offer to me in order to resolve my dispute over the new fee structure. Outstanding customer service Betonline! Thank you Sarah and Alex!

First 1234