BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Anyone have positive or negative experiences at BetIsland?Good here.

Great promotions,dime and even nickel lines on occassion,same day payouts where they cover the fees ** or ** once a month.Great customer service.Overall,seems like a good place. Ask if you can get the 100% match and fees covered in the form of it added to your real money account on just a $100 deposit.9x playthrough on $100 deposit, $15 ** or ** fee and winnings on $100 free play.With free play you can play up to -200 to +200 moneylines,3 team parlays,any size run or puckline.If you like playing $5 parlays,they will set lowered betting limits from $10 to $5,just ask them.Mentrion SBR to them and they will probably give you that deal.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR RATING C-

Brent don't play at a c- book, you are better than that pal.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

They were part of jazz group until the guy from wagerchief took over.. Seems like a solid book now but I'm not sure if their well funded.. The C- rating is a turnoff. Would have to see guys getting paid 4 or 5 figures b4 I post up there

klids3
    klids3's Avatar Become A Pro!

good people. they take care of you. talk to ryan or nick. ive posted up twice. no cash out but same day payouts. give them a shot. i think by football season they will have that rating up. they are not gonna get an A+ rating right away but i expect big things from this book.

Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

They are always cold calling me

Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

Quote Originally Posted by klids3 View Post
    good people. they take care of you. talk to ryan or nick. ive posted up twice. no cash out but same day payouts. give them a shot. i think by football season they will have that rating up. they are not gonna get an A+ rating right away but i expect big things from this book.
    Do you work for BetIslands? both your posts since joining have been about this book
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: excel

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by klids3 View Post
    Every book will take care of you as long as you're not cashing out

everybook out there is A+ when you are losing you're money to them

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16961

I'm getting paid from ABC weekly, also a Jazz Book. Fees are a little high, but the point is they are paying. Not a bad place to play IMO.

xstud
    xstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

John has corrected everyone before about this. BetIslands is completely independent of Jazz and only uses them as a hosting provider. Just a FYI

beyond
    beyond's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good site except after cashout no more bonus until u fill the hole. So many sites offer reload bonus why would I reload there when I can't get any bonus

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11338

^ Interesting thought, but very true.

Betislands
    Betislands's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi guys,

Thank you for the feedback .

I will try and cover it in one post .

The C - rating is SBR ratings and I am hoping as things go well and no complaints arise this will change and that will be up to SBR discretion , but I can assure everyone just like before people will get paid and players will be treated fairly.

We don't send shills I do not see the need for that If I am paying players and giving them good deals the word will spread on its own, and If things go negative that will spread on its own as well ( probably faster ) .

We are not a part of Jazz in any way shape or form other than the fact that they help us out with the wagering end of the business , we do our deposits , payouts with our limits and regulations.

I am thinking of removing the make up figure from our terms and allow players to deposit and get a bonus even if they have received a payout recently.

Payouts speak louder than words I always say and so far in years of being around this board I do not recall when I have let anyone down .

Jon

anthonydiamondLC
    anthonydiamondLC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1741

I've received 2 payouts from Bet Islands totaling 2k+. Both times it was same day. They are A+ in my eyes.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The owner of the book is solid, never heard of a complaint at the books he has owned.

I would say the rating will get higher after they have been around

SBR starts all new books at the lower end of the rating scale for caution

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11338

Jon have been at BetIslands for a little bit now and everything seems to be great. Haven't gotten a payout yet, but see that it won't be an issue. Hopefully you allow people to re-deposit with bonus even if they got a payout in the past.

sonnyhowitzer
    sonnyhowitzer's Avatar Become A Pro!

what a add place this is how do get a job.lol

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

neutral. CS (nick?) seems like a nice guy.

klids3
    klids3's Avatar Become A Pro!

No I don't work for them I actually joined after I came across another good post and a 25$ freeplay they were giving. Was hoping to get the 100$ freeplay they were offering to sbr members but was too late. Will be my book of choice for football season though. Anyway I can still get that freeplay for sbr members I never got mine Jon? Also a suggestion to get the word around more keep pushing great customer service. Nick and ryan are good people!

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by beyond View Post
    Good site except after cashout no more bonus until u fill the hole. So many sites offer reload bonus why would I reload there when I can't get any bonus
    Because almost all books do this. If you are up at a book why should they give you bonus after reload bonus after you cashed out?

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post

Because almost all books do this. If you are up at a book why should they give you bonus after reload bonus after you cashed out?

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

great lines, great customer service, great software and quick payouts. was paid by betislands around 3 weeks ago..requested payout around 9am on a Monday morning and had MGGGG info in my email around 4 hours later. I cannot say one bad thing about this book, believe me if I could I would, but reputation is built over time and not in a month..

beyond

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post

That is not true. I'm not up at that book. I deposited multiple times more than $1500 before i cash out $1000. So over all, i'm still down.

Betislands
    Betislands's Avatar Become A Pro!

Beyond I just looked at your account your good to go , I will review this rule on an account to account basis guys if any of you have taken a payout and still want a reload bonus contact us .

Cheers,

Jon

beyond

But if they remove the make up figure, then Betislands will have the best bonus, fastest payouts, best baseball lines, free payouts and great customer server. Other books will be out of business soon.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

So far so good with them, i like all the features as well as bonus.