Albator
    Albator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 208

Can i register and deposit without risk on Betphoenix ???

Hi, i was thinking of registering and deposit money on BetPhoenix, but i read many comments on SBR and mainly reports on very important delays for payouts (customers who were still waiting their money 1 month after their request!), so i must admit i hesitate now and i'm wondering if it's a good idea to deposit money with that book... Can i register and deposit without risk on Betphoenix, or is it the kind of books that practises scam and is able not to return money to customers? If you have experience give me your opinion please.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13978

Quote Originally Posted by Albator View Post
    Hi, i was thinking of registering and deposit money on BetPhoenix, but i read many comments on SBR and mainly reports on very important delays for payouts (customers who were still waiting their money 1 month after their request!), so i must admit i hesitate now and i'm wondering if it's a good idea to deposit money with that book... Can i register and deposit without risk on Betphoenix, or is it the kind of books that practises scam and is able not to return money to customers? If you have experience give me your opinion please.
    if you live in the US. there is nowhere to deposit without the risk of never seeing your money again. BETPHOENIX is the kind of place no matter where you live your money would be at risk. if your just starting out. stick with A books. play and go to forums, read opinions, experience will come. later you may find it worth it to try lower rated books because of the risk/reward. seems like you are on the right track. i think by coming here you may have just saved some money. don't deposit at BP.

JoeVig
    JoeVig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

What is a "very important delay"?

With that said I would be cautious about playing at BP. Will be interesting to see if they are able to rehabilitate their reputation at some point in the future.