mikeanite
    mikeanite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 582

best soccer bookies for US?

i'm looking for the best books for US players. Best odds, options and league. anyone has a list?

thanks

Frogger
    Frogger's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think CRIS is really good. They normally offer something like this

+150
    +200

That must be awesome since plus money on two sides. I dunno why I keep losing, but it will turn around with juicy lines like these!

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

5Dimes copies pinnacle so should be a decent choice for you. Maybe add SIA or intertops if you need markets like correct score, halftime/fulltime etc. Betonline getting better and better so maybe keep an eye on them.

mikeanite
    mikeanite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 582

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    5Dimes copies pinnacle so should be a decent choice for you. Maybe add SIA or intertops if you need markets like correct score, halftime/fulltime etc. Betonline getting better and better so maybe keep an eye on them.
    I use 5dimes, their juice is bad, limit is 100 for some league games and some events has no spread making it difficult to bet.

billsfan12
    billsfan12's Avatar Become A Pro!

5dimes

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

5Dimes. They offer more leagues than any other US book, but props are few and far between. You're pretty much stuck with futures, spreads, ML's, and totals.

If you're into live betting and props, I'd check out SIA as well. My only beef with that book is their juice.

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mikeanite View Post
    I use 5dimes, their juice is bad, limit is 100 for some league games and some events has no spread making it difficult to bet.
    You must have been limited then. I only recently got limited to maybe 50% of my stakes. Not sure why now all of a sudden as I have not changed my patterns at all. I was never going to withdraw from them but now I have more money than I need over there.
    Last edited by Chopsticks; 04-21-11 at 02:54 AM.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

5Dimes is best, odds are decent but you may have limit problems. There isn't other alternatives as far as I know. TheGreek & Bookmaker's soccer lines are bad.

I'm sure you dream of Betfair, Pinnacle, Sbobet every night

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20495

I don't think I'd be touching soccer if the only books available to me were those you can access from the US

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

greek has all the leagues , some teams you have to look up , but there odds aren't the best alot of juice on totals, 5dimes has every league on planet earth

vitalyo
    vitalyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

5dimes and Greek .

GL

sportstrader88
    sportstrader88's Avatar Become A Pro!

betonline is pretty good. has a 10c line for the champions league

birdmanweezy
    $$$ Fly In Any Weather $$$
    birdmanweezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

betphoenix by far and then 5dimes...greeks lines look ok...cris is awful

goblue12
    goblue12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 453

Meh, doesn't really matter.

Any place will limit you after a month to peanuts if you beat them with straight bets on "off the board" sports.

Ibrakadabra
    Ibrakadabra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by Frogger View Post

+150
    +200

That must be awesome since plus money on two sides. I dunno why I keep losing, but it will turn around with juicy lines like these!
    Yeah, and it might get even better. Itīs not unusual with plus money on all three sides! That has got to be the most awesome way to bet sports!!!!

Nikfrio
    Nikfrio's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you're into live betting euro style like betfair, bwin, etc do check out sportsinteraction(it's the closest thing you'll get for a USA player) Almost everything is on live betting there and a big variety of leagues.

Frogger
    Frogger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Originally Posted by Frogger

+150
    +200

Yeah, and it might get even better. Itīs not unusual with plus money on all three sides! That has got to be the most awesome way to bet sports!!!!
    Thank you for appreciating my CRIS humor. The rest of the guys just ignored it