Yeah, this must be a joke

DitKent
    DitKent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3202

cuz the crappy website is down again

protein
    protein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 751

They are not so often down as far as I remember.

bowtakwah
    bowtakwah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Incorrect live game clock when they don't offer live streaming to any of their players.
    Most spreads and all totals are offered at 0.5.. For example, you pick Miami 1st Quarter Under 25.5 and they finish with 26.
    Time delay with live betting can be as long as 10 seconds.

TheBeautifulGame
    Y.N.W.A.
    TheBeautifulGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1102

Quote Originally Posted by bowtakwah View Post
    Incorrect live game clock when they don't offer live streaming to any of their players.
    Most spreads and all totals are offered at 0.5.. For example, you pick Miami 1st Quarter Under 25.5 and they finish with 26.
    Time delay with live betting can be as long as 10 seconds.
    In regards to the clock, I have seen differences between what I was watching live and the clock BET365 had, only by seconds but seconds is huge in a football game.

I watched Chelsea V Manchester United once at the 86th min live on TV and BET365 was in the late 85th min.

After saying that, I don't think BET365 can be beaten when it comes to live wagering. If you know someone that does, please let me know.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Best site for live betting ... and a lot of games live on Bet365 TV ...

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

Quote Originally Posted by protein View Post
    It is not always about winning or not winning but what lines you play.

I played them ca 200 bets. All aboeve 500 eur (max I bet was 5k eur on a single line). I played smart to my mind, not hitting the obvious bad lines. they dropped my limits to ridiculous amounts - for example EPL under 1.5 odds I can bet only 100 eur.

Not using them now.
    thanks , for the feedback

thespeculator

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    limiting is generally not based on how much a player wins but his betting style, e.g. if he is beating the closing line regularly he's a marked man
    thanks , in prop bets the line rarely changes like in baseball ,who will score the first run, so in that it case will it just come down to how much you win, but they have some much juice built in , it is probably rare to win those long term,

thespeculator

if you want to watch live events bet365 is probably one of the best deals out there, they have live streaming of soccer,tennis , put 5 bucks in your account and watch all you want

dikefale
    dikefale's Avatar Become A Pro!

One of best shops in the world!

mikeyg
    mikeyg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great shop!!!

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by thespeculator View Post
    if you want to watch live events bet365 is probably one of the best deals out there, they have live streaming of soccer,tennis , put 5 bucks in your account and watch all you want
    yep ... you don't even have to bet those 5 USD

bowtakwah
    bowtakwah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeautifulGame View Post

In regards to the clock, I have seen differences between what I was watching live and the clock BET365 had, only by seconds but seconds is huge in a football game.

I watched Chelsea V Manchester United once at the 86th min live on TV and BET365 was in the late 85th min.

After saying that, I don't think BET365 can be beaten when it comes to live wagering. If you know someone that does, please let me know.
    They are good at keeping track with soccer, but any sports with clock stoppage is a different story. Usually BET365 will indicate that there is 0:01 left to the game when it's actually 2:00.

First 12