PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Matchbook - Check or Interbook Transfer?

Did well this weekend. What would you guys reccomend? I know they have been having check problems recently. I'm thinking I'd rather transfer to betjm, roll it over a few times and get a ** withdrawel from them.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Opt for the B2B transfer with the 3x's rollover requirement at BetJamaica sir.

TeamPlayer
    TeamPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

As of now, Matchbook is getting the checks to people on time. So that is 1 problem corrected.

What we are not 100% sure about yet is whether these recent checks will bounce because many U.S. banks need at least 1 or 2 or 3 or more weeks to clear those foreign checks. I'm optimistic that all is OK now but not 100% sure

alexda[]
    alexda[]'s Avatar Become A Pro!

really? so u cant cash the checks right away?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by alexda[] View Post
    really? so u cant cash the checks right away?
    It all depends where the check was written from sir. I mean sometimes books use a 3rd party processor where some banks will make you wait until it clears internationally, which in turn can sometimes take up to 45 days.

rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12801

The best method is to take your check and deposit thru your banks atm so you dont get bombarded by the teller with questions etc...I always do this and all have cleared quickly(1-2 business days). This is at one of the big American banks. Havent had a check bounce so I guess thats a different story altogether.