Scruff Mcgruff
    Scruff Mcgruff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3825

BookMaker changes withdrawal from 7-10 days to 10-15 days

Just had this talk with livetalk representative from BM. "Management Decision" sounds pretty damn suspicious to me.

Me: my question isnt really about being concerned about the actual money its more do you think withdrawals will begin to take longer with this poker seize in place and the investigation into the processors?
    Me: i can't see how it wouldn't be affected and this withdrawal taking longer than usual seems to confirm it
    Morgan: I just contacted the Pay Outs people and they informed me this has nothing to do with the Poker Raids, this is related to our processors directly...

Me: well what is going on with the processors directly then in that case
    Me: seems odd that your processors would be affected directly right after that happened and their processors were a big reason the raids occured
    Morgan: I am sorry may be I did not explained myself correctly, the Poker raids have nothing to do with the new Withdrawals time frame...
    Morgan: In any way...

Me: well what is the "new withdrawal time frame" then?
    Morgan: All withdrawal requests can take up to 10 to 15 business days to be processed and delivered, although they usually take less.

Me: I could have swore the original time frame was 7-10 business days
    Me: when was this changed?
    Morgan: Management decision sir...
    Me: interesting
    covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?action=quote&ur=Scruff_Mcgruff&id=111701427&spt=9&sub=101036676&page=1#reply

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is this the Free payout method? Usually checks only take like 2 days.

Scruff Mcgruff

Quote Originally Posted by The Bet Master View Post
    Is this the Free payout method? Usually checks only take like 2 days.
    Yes. It's the ****************** method of withdrawal. This method used to take 1-2 days as well. Now I am on my 9th day awaiting the payment. I wonder if the same thing is happening with ********.
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 04-20-11 at 09:49 AM. Reason: removed processing terms

in play, run(s)
    in play, run(s)'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

So what does that mean, do you think they're short on cash?

Coming Back!
    Coming Back!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

I got paid today. I requested on Fri. I have waited longer, there explanation from (VIP) was that some processors take longer than others. Which makes sense. That was the explanation before the Poker Busts.

I personally feel that BM probably used some of the same processors as the Poker sites. That would explain the time frame going from 7-10 business days to 10-15 business days. But, that's something they will work out internally. At the end of the day, I think we are safe for now.

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Scruff Mcgruff View Post
    Yes. It's the free payout *************** method of withdrawal. This method used to take 1-2 days as well. Now I am on my 9th day awaiting the payment. I wonder if the same thing is happening with checks.

They are lying to you.. It 100% had to do with the poker raid. There ********Management processor 100% got busted in the raid. This is why they can't do ********* back to your acct through them. They have another processor who is way slower and way shadier!!
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 04-20-11 at 09:49 AM. Reason: removed processing terms

in play, run(s)
    in play, run(s)'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I'm not quite aware of what's going on here, but are Diamond Sports and CRIS affected by the poker raid, too?

Coming Back!
    Coming Back!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by in play, run(s) View Post
    I'm not quite aware of what's going on here, but are Diamond Sports and CRIS affected by the poker raid, too?
    Rumor has it.... But as far as I know, there are many processors.

Hap
    Hap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1628

when was the poker raid?

I requested an ********** (or something like that) 8 days ago. The online VIP rep said "it's in the system". Still no funds have been taken from my account. I tried to make the withdrawal after I contacted BM online chat about a 4 day old request for an outgoing interbook transfer to The Greek. I was quite surprised to find out BM wanted $100 to make the interbook transfer, even though I am a Diamond player! So I instead requested my first payout ever from BM. Until now, I liked BM, but seems pretty lame on service when one wants a withdrawal.
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 04-20-11 at 09:50 AM. Reason: removed processing term

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

It means that they are going into a transition mode like when Neteller first feel apart. Everyone should expect longers payout for about six months, before the figure how to get around the loop hoop. This has happened before for those that remember the neteller crisis, and again the books will prevailYou guys will get paid.

Don't listen to that idiot DonkDown who's trying to scare you sh1tless because he's too broke to have money in an offshore book. The guy probably wasn't even around when Neteller went down.

prop
    prop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2002

Waiting on $1300 I cashed out on April 12, same method. Funds came out of my account in a few hours, but haven't reached my ********** yet.
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 04-20-11 at 09:50 AM. Reason: removed term

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10118

FWIW, I requested a payout Monday and already received it today, fastest one ever from them for me.

Scruff Mcgruff

Received my money today as well. I guess it's just a longer wait period at this point.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Probably worst "A" book on planet. Odds are bad. Interace is ugly and slow. The only good thing about them is you get paid..but there's other books as well that you won't have payout problems..

WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Weird timing I will agree with that.

chase hardy
    chase hardy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

im on business day 8 right now waiting..Lately it has been exactly 10 business days for me, use to get in 1-2 business days!

fury
    fury's Avatar Become A Pro!

Interesting. I requested a free 7-10 day payout at the end of March and didn't receive it for 2 1/2 weeks. But they eventually just gave me a free W.U instead because of the delays.

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

Quote Originally Posted by chase hardy View Post
    im on business day 8 right now waiting..Lately it has been exactly 10 business days for me, use to get in 1-2 business days!
    Same here. This thread is definitely keeping me from playing at bm right now. I know they're likely still as safe a book as there is...but they're also the crown jewel of CRIS and if the DOJ turns it's attention to sports books then CRIS will be one of the first targets.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by soxwin1917 View Post
    Same here. This thread is definitely keeping me from playing at bm right now. I know they're likely still as safe a book as there is...but they're also the crown jewel of CRIS and if the DOJ turns it's attention to sports books then CRIS will be one of the first targets.

Not really, since Cris doesn't even accept US Players.

white7299
    white7299's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

WORST BOOK EVER!!!!! A rating my ass. I have withdrawn from the 5 times now, all check method. The first check was fine, the second was NSF. I called them and they sent me a new one which cleared. Gave them the benefit of the doubt and the third check cleared. The fourth and fifth check were both NSF like WTF. Useless book when you have checks that are bouncing but you have no problem taking my money F you bookmaker

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by white7299 View Post
    WORST BOOK EVER!!!!! A rating my ass. I have withdrawn from the 5 times now, all check method. The first check was fine, the second was NSF. I called them and they sent me a new one which cleared. Gave them the benefit of the doubt and the third check cleared. The fourth and fifth check were both NSF like WTF. Useless book when you have checks that are bouncing but you have no problem taking my money F you bookmaker
    next time use western u, **, wire or ***************. you should have learnt the lesson the first time it bounced.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    next time use western u, **, wire or ***************. you should have learnt the lesson the first time it bounced.
    how much do they charge for western u and **??

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    how much do they charge for western u and **??
    Its free if you are a diamond member. Else it might range from $80-$130 depending on how much you withdraw. But if I were you, I wouldnt mind paying this...as you get your money the next day. You pay the same price even in greek and 5dimes btw.