bigugly
    bigugly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 298

Quote Originally Posted by donkdown View Post
    Heritage did this 2 times 2 me in the ncaa's?? Isnt it your fault if u dont no the score?? If not I want to file a complaint. The one game it was 8-0 and the lady said game was gone!! Then ask me who I wanted i told her she took the bet. The other team was winning 8-0 when I turned the game on 20 secs later. I called back got the line manager told him the game was 8-0 and your clerk ask me who i wanted b4 she took my bet!! He said its mt responsibilty to know whats going on.. I told the rooster sucker at least u know Im honest!! Needless to say I lost that game and it was never listed as live betting and it was for 1080/1000 Justin u got my back??
    That seems pretty fishy to me.

Lo$t
    BTC go brrrrrr
    Lo$t's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

carib routinely keeps bets up after start times, sometimes 2-3 minutes.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

baseball is one sport where most books usually take down the line right at the scheduled start time

football and basketball that is not the case as the games in the nba are usually good until 7:12 for a start time of 7:05 at some books

now espn games seem to go off at 7:05 unlike TNT games that usually go even farther past 6-7 minutes after start time

ncaab is a little different as well as NFL and college but

if you get to know your books you play with you can figure this out pretty easily by just be logged in.

First 12