rick50time
    cubs
    rick50time's Avatar Become A Pro!

ya idk about bodogs customer serivce....they hang up on me once..

Eagle1958
    Eagle1958's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Bodog has customer service that does not care and are only there to earn a paycheck. Bad Attitudes

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle1958 View Post
    Bodog has customer service that does not care and are only there to earn a paycheck. Bad Attitudes
    Would you make a similar assessment of McDonalds if the guy working the register didn't smile at you enough, or take the time to point out that if you combo up vice individually ordering you save 64¢?

Player feedback understandably hones in on CS clerks since they are greeted by them first. However, it's far more useful to judge a shop on their managers, supervisors, account hosts etc. Most times CS is only good for fetching info two minutes navigating the site could tell you yourself.

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Fieldysnuts44 View Post
    Agreed,she always tries to help when she's able too.Need more people like her on this forum.
    Thanks!

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    Would you make a similar assessment of McDonalds if the guy working the register didn't smile at you enough, or take the time to point out that if you combo up vice individually ordering you save 64¢?

Player feedback understandably hones in on CS clerks since they are greeted by them first. However, it's far more useful to judge a shop on their managers, supervisors, account hosts etc. Most times CS is only good for fetching info two minutes navigating the site could tell you yourself.

I agree, especially with the SBR sponsored book I did a dispute with and YOU ruled in their favor, which was hands down stupid. After speaking with THEM directly, the manager was able to resolve my issue, not SBR. Funny. It sent a clear message what agenda SBR has with disputes for their sponsors.

First 12