Recurring
    Recurring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 720

Bookmaker mistake and great resolution. What would you do?

Let me start this story with I requested a payout about 3 weeks ago. After 10 business days I called and they said they would put a stop payment on it and just ** the money to me. I got the ** the next day and thought all was good. Then today I got an email from Sonny in payouts asking me to call. I called the number and spoke with Sonny. He informed me that they were unable to stop the payment on the money at the processor so it was going to be paid to me. He asked that when I receive the payout that I redeposit it. I told him this wouldn't be a problem as it wasn't my money. He said once I redeposited I should call him and he'd issue me a freeplay. He said he'd give me either a 100% freeplay with a 10x rollover or a 50% freeplay with a 5x rollover.

I have no problem giving the money back since it isn't mine. I was quite surprised that'd Id get something out of it. My question to you is.. Do i take the 100% freeplay or the 50%?

Thanks again bookmaker for being an outstanding book.

WendysRox
    WendysRox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

i'd take the 100, in a heart beat. 10X is not that hard to do.

sneak-a-peak
    sneak-a-peak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by WendysRox View Post
    i'd take the 100, in a heart beat. 10X is not that hard to do.
    ya- no brainer!

Recurring

I guess I am confused on a freeplay. (Never had one) So I have to bet the amount 10 times. So let's says its $500. I would bet it the first time and if I won I would have a cash balance. Then Id need to wager that 10x correct?

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20489

offer sounds a bit back to front to me
    normally books offer more $ for the freeplay than cash
    I'd check that with him again
    if as you posted and you play there anyway at their crap odds then take the 100% cash
    if it is the other way around, i.e. a $100 freeplay then that's the way to go for sure and use one of the well documented freeplay strategies on it

Recurring

They overpaid me. I am just giving them there money back. They are giving me a freeplay= to the amount of money they overpaid me. So its not costing me anything.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

If it's $500 you would need to place $5000 worth of bets before you could withdraw next.

or $250 x 5 = $1250.

Nice work Bookmaker.

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Classy by you to pay them back.

Classy by them to give you a nice freeplay for it.

Its that way it should be... but rarely is in the business of degenerates.

LegitBet
    steelers
    LegitBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    Classy by you to pay them back.

Classy by them to give you a nice freeplay for it.

Its that way it should be... but rarely is in the business of degenerates.

Nicely said.

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If it's $500 you would need to place $5000 worth of bets before you could withdraw next.

or $250 x 5 = $1250.

Nice work Bookmaker.

xstud
    xstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I commend you for taking the high road! I think quite a few people on this board would have kept the funds.

Recurring

I don't want to lose bookmaker as an option. Plus karma is a bitch. Plus $1000 dollars isn't enough for me to change my morals. In a world of the books stiffing the playing, once I find a good one I can't imagine stiffing them over such small change. I've cashed out way more than that in the last month and most of it is from bookmaker. After being janked around by bodog and oddsmaker I am very pleased with the service I get from bookmaker.

Thanks SBR for helping me find this great book and thanks bookmaker for being a classy book!

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

i deifnitely would take the 100% deal.. the rollover shouldnt matter to u as its FREE money.. just use these funds to play mls and small parlays and enjoy your time at bookmaker as no matter what u turn that 100% fp into they WILL pay u.

10X rollover isnt bad at all considering its free and u arent in a rush to cashout (since u just did)

-stash

Recurring

secret- that's true, Ive been cashing out about 1-2 a month, but my betting is going to slow down since I am not too big into baseball. Once NBA is over Ill probably be taking a hiatus until fall.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Take the 100% for 10x. If you win on the free play, just bet 2x what you would have bet with the 50% free play. You will get to your rollover at the same amount of time and will double any profit.

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Recurring View Post
    Let me start this story with I requested a payout about 3 weeks ago. After 10 business days I called and they said they would put a stop payment on it and just ** the money to me. I got the ** the next day and thought all was good. Then today I got an email from Sonny in payouts asking me to call. I called the number and spoke with Sonny. He informed me that they were unable to stop the payment on the money at the processor so it was going to be paid to me. He asked that when I receive the payout that I redeposit it. I told him this wouldn't be a problem as it wasn't my money. He said once I redeposited I should call him and he'd issue me a freeplay. He said he'd give me either a 100% freeplay with a 10x rollover or a 50% freeplay with a 5x rollover.

I have no problem giving the money back since it isn't mine. I was quite surprised that'd Id get something out of it. My question to you is.. Do i take the 100% freeplay or the 50%?

Thanks again bookmaker for being an outstanding book.
    You must be a bookmaker.com employee posting here, i find this story very hard to believe since they have been stiffing me and feeding me lies and excuses and changing their story on me for the last 4 weeks. A company that I have been so good to and so loyal to is now treating me like some little sh*t off the street...very un-satisfied with all their bs!

Recurring

Sorry to hear your misfortune SASH. If you are having a problem Im sure you could file an SBR complaint and they would help you straight away since they sponsors here. I am not an employee, if I was I would try to help you with your problem. Sorry to hear you have been having problems.