midnight777
    midnight777's Avatar Become A Pro!

partybets

is this book ok and do they pay fast?

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pay in like maybe 8 hours to ewallets. Limits are pretty big but they will cut you down eventually. However when they do just move over to GameBookers and go at it again. I had used them on and off for like two years but since I added them to the main rotation they were pretty quick to figure out that I was a wise guy chasing steam. Limits are still acceptable though.

mikeyg
    mikeyg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Always paid me, but with every british book it seems that they limit you very quickly(least i think they are british or european)

manutdlegend
    manutdlegend's Avatar Become A Pro!

always will payout but not much because they limit you when u win

Mexes
    Mexes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5463

Quote Originally Posted by manutdlegend View Post
    always will payout but not much because they limit you when u win
    yes the limits suck

althelegend
    althelegend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17312

Partybets now merged with bwin to form largest online sportsbetting firm. Bwin is the major partner.
    Group is now called bwin.party.com and quoted on London stock exchange but each will keep its own identity with bwin operating from Austria and Partybets regulated from Gibraltar.
    So financially, you have no worries about not being paid. Your money is safe.

mikeyg
    mikeyg's Avatar Become A Pro!

BWIN has very poor c.s, as well their identification process can be very slow and painful. I hope partybets does not start to follow BWIN's lead

midnight777
    midnight777's Avatar Become A Pro!

can usa residents play @ partybets can you deposit real money.. i tried to sign up and it said something about usa and depositing real money...