Johnny 55
    Johnny 55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Exchange for US Players

BetMaker is garbage, impossible to get money in and their lines arent even close, horrible customer service as well, they clearly dont care about the site, it is getting slightly better but lets face it, for those of us that like to play baseball it is not even a 10% of Matchbook was and I guess still is for those who can still play there.

So, my question is when is this Ganchrow exchange happening, is it happening, is there any other way an exchange can bet started and run properly because if not I am going to have to start researching where I want to live outside the United States and I dont want to do that.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny 55 View Post
    BetMaker is garbage, impossible to get money in and their lines arent even close, horrible customer service as well, they clearly dont care about the site, it is getting slightly better but lets face it, for those of us that like to play baseball it is not even a 10% of Matchbook was and I guess still is for those who can still play there.

So, my question is when is this Ganchrow exchange happening, is it happening, is there any other way an exchange can bet started and run properly because if not I am going to have to start researching where I want to live outside the United States and I dont want to do that.
    Surely this can't be true Johnny?
    Todd has stated that Betmaker is better than Matchbook in every way including lines and liquidity

Johnny 55
    Johnny 55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lets count the ways Betmaker is worse than Matchbook, no alternative lines, no liquidity, less than no liquidity before noon, matchy has 1 cent baseball lines most of the time, betmaker averages 6 or 7 and if you want to bet more than 300 you are screwed, there is no incentive to make an offer at betmaker since it is 2% either way and no one accepts more than reasonable offers, also, betmaker doesnt nearly as many events as matchbook, i wish betmaker was good, i really do, but they are horrible and it isnt getting any better.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny 55 View Post
    Lets count the ways Betmaker is worse than Matchbook, no alternative lines, no liquidity, less than no liquidity before noon, matchy has 1 cent baseball lines most of the time, betmaker averages 6 or 7 and if you want to bet more than 300 you are screwed, there is no incentive to make an offer at betmaker since it is 2% either way and no one accepts more than reasonable offers, also, betmaker doesnt nearly as many events as matchbook, i wish betmaker was good, i really do, but they are horrible and it isnt getting any better.
    Thanks Johnny, seems Todd must have been posting some extraordinarily misleading information? I don't really think he's a , but we do know he's suffering from anxiety brought on by paranoia of late.

I'll just have to keep enjoying my play at Matchbook it seems (even with the higher commission charges introduced yesterday)

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

What are the new commission charges?

tofuman
    tofuman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 457

does granchow work for rebatewager?

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post