Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10474

5dimes payout

5dimes offers one free payout every 30 days any method. I haven't had a payout in the past 7 months so I call last friday to verify that they still offer the free payout and they verified that if I call before Noon eastern time and request my payout that they would cover the fees. So I call at 10:00 am eastern time this morning and request a check by mail. But 5dimes tells me that I will need to fax copies of debit cards and voided checks and that they will send me an email with a voucher form on it. Ok so I wait 30 minutes and no email so I call back and request the forms by email and wait another 30 minutes and call back, this time they just give me the phone number for the CC department and they finally email the forms at about Noon time eastern. I fill out the CC forms in triplicate and print my bank statements and fax them to them. By the time they receive all of the necessary paperwork it is 12:30 am eastern. So the CC department transfers me to the Customer Service department which informs me that my payout will not be free and that they will charge me $50.00 and will process until tommorrow. THAT IS NOT RIGHT.

ufcmma36
    ufcmma36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 787

guess you gotta have all that ready

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

You still get 1 free payout every calender month....just talked to customer rep.

KEdge2k
    KEdge2k's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wait till tomorrow before noon to request the payout?

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4742

I would guess this means you missed their deadline for today's free payout though through no fault of yours. I would think if you still wanted a free payout you could get 1 next Monday if you don't mind waiting.