So I was recently looking for a new book.....On top of having a good rating in general I needed a book that had Higher limits (at least1k) for MLB prop bets.......

So I called Diamond....I got a csr on the phone, and asked him not once but TWICE b/c I wanted to make sure he got it right....I said "What are your maximum bets for MLB proposition bets?" Both times he told me 1k or 2 k....I can't remember exactly but i know it was at least 1k which is what i wanted......
Well today come to find out their max prop bet is $500......

Also, everywhere I looked I saw Diamond was offering 20% bonus sign up...I am not a huge bonus guy, but my theory is if you advertise it then you damn well better pay it out.....

Well as I was loading my account last night on the phone with the csr (which would not work) I asked him just to double check that i was getting a 20% bonus....He told me no...He said i would only get a 10% bonus b/c i was using a cc.....
I know its only 10% but it's b/s like this that pisses me off...don't try to be shady on fckng account bonus....or anything for that matter....

As a result of these problems I have decided to not do business with diamond....