Raleigh77
    Raleigh77's Avatar Become A Pro!

Easy street sports

Just wanted to share my experience with this book. I got lucky and picked a few winners, all on straight bets, bringing my balance up to high four figures. I requested a withdrawal today only to be told that they dont have wire as a withdrawal option and only *********** and that both wire when they have it available, and money orders cost you 5% of how much you are withdrawing, so they want to charge with me almost $400 to withdraw my money. What a complete joke.

They advertise their free payouts, which are a max of $850 per week, once a week, on tuesdays, through ** or **, so if you have a large balance they basically completely screw you over. I know an easy street represensative frequents these boards and I would love to hear his response, and dont say they have to charge this because it is a complete lie and no other books do that.

pokerplayer22
    pokerplayer22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh77 View Post
    Just wanted to share my experience with this book. I got lucky and picked a few winners, all on straight bets, bringing my balance up to high four figures. I requested a withdrawal today only to be told that they dont have wire as a withdrawal option and only *********** and that both wire when they have it available, and money orders cost you 5% of how much you are withdrawing, so they want to charge with me almost $400 to withdraw my money. What a complete joke.

They advertise their free payouts, which are a max of $850 per week, once a week, on tuesdays, through ** or **, so if you have a large balance they basically completely screw you over. I know an easy street represensative frequents these boards and I would love to hear his response, and dont say they have to charge this because it is a complete lie and no other books do that.
    But wait...they offer bank wires as an option on their site and i just cant for the life of me think that EZ would lie about something (especially something having to do with payouts). There must be some mistake.

Hope you get your money dude...without having to pay $400 in fees

vitalyo
    vitalyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Fee or no fee Just get your money out before they go south .

GL.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is not a legit complaint read the rules before you play many C rated books have limited withdrawal options like this it is usually not a great idea to build up an $8,000 balance at a book that has max wager limits of $500.

Raleigh77

sharpcat-

i did read the rules and i asked one of their representatives over live chat three separate times, they all said there was a $50 fee for a wire, now all of a sudden they have no wire option and it is only money orders and the fees are massive, also, anyone can get their limits raised past $500 if you ask them, maybe you should read their rules before you make any more stupid comments.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13978

Quote Originally Posted by vitalyo View Post
    Fee or no fee Just get your money out before they go south .

GL.

best advise

pokerplayer22

sharpcat-

i did read the rules and i asked one of their representatives over live chat three separate times, they all said there was a $50 fee for a wire, now all of a sudden they have no wire option and it is only money orders and the fees are massive, also, anyone can get their limits raised past $500 if you ask them, maybe you should read their rules before you make any more stupid comments.
    Wow...this sounds like quite a mess. It probably comes as no surprise to 99% of this forum that EZ is pulling this crap with their dishonesty and lies. Normally i would tell you to send in a complaint and maybe Justin or someone else here could help you straighten this out... But to be honest, I dont think that EZ wants to talk to SBR about anything.

Imo, I would get out as many p2p transfers as possible...like one every day if they will allow it. This EZ ship is sinking fast and i know alot of people are getting their money out of this crooked shop asap...and its only a matter of time before they run out of money and have to close their doors. I know the fees will pile up but imo, its better to pay the fees and get something rather than wait, argue with them, and then get nothing.

Also, just a side note Raleigh, you may need to update your passport, as they may want you to fly to Costa Rica to get paid. Good luck!!

chase hardy
    chase hardy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

Just another story about ez street, so glad i didnt post up there!

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    this is not a legit complaint read the rules before you play many c rated books have limited withdrawal options like this it is usually not a great idea to build up an $8,000 balance at a book that has max wager limits of $500.
    fail

pokerplayer22

This is not a legit complaint read the rules before you play many C rated books have limited withdrawal options like this it is usually not a great idea to build up an $8,000 balance at a book that has max wager limits of $500.
    The rules on their site says that they DO offer bank wires as a withdraw option. Then a player wins a little money and all of a sudden, this option no longer exists. EZ is a total joke.

mikeyg
    mikeyg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just get your money out and IF you get your money consider yourself lucky.

Do you want to lose $400?

Or do you want to get nothing if you wait any longer???

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

Very "sharp" quote - bawl out a player who is getting screwed by a book and comes here to warn others and get help.

Nice.

acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

If they advertise that method on they should pay you that way. If they do not have it anymore, they should at least cover the fees for the other larger payout.

pokerplayer22

Quote Originally Posted by acarmelo1 View Post
    If they advertise that method on they should pay you that way. If they do not have it anymore, they should at least cover the fees for the other larger payout.
    Now you're thinking logically. But there is no logic allowed on EZstreet

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

I deposited 1k with them a couple weeks ago and havent even met the rollover yet

pokerplayer22

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    I deposited 1k with them a couple weeks ago and havent even met the rollover yet
    May the force be with you!!!

EZMARVIN
    EZMARVIN's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello Raleigh, I was just made aware of your issue due to you posting on the forum. I am aware that EZ may not be the world's favorite book at this time however matters as simple as this could have been brought to a supervisor or even a manager. As you stated earlier in your OP you were told by the representative that we no longer offer bank wires at this time, that is not because we do not wish to use it, but because the processor that used to do it is down, you were told last Friday the fees were $100, I do have a copy of the ONE chat when you asked what the fees were. We do offer FREE ** or ** payouts every Tuesday $850 max and I am quite certain many players appreciate that since I personally have been charged $80 for $800 max at other places. The *********** option is one we don't normally offer but used from time to time as a favor to larger players (who actually suggested it to us), the fees though astronomical are fees charged by the person doing them for us and agreed to by the players using them, WE DO NOT MAKE PROFITS FROM PAYOUTS. Please give me a call or contact me on our chat so we can make some convenient arrangement to get your funds to you, after all I assume that is what you want to get accomplished.

chemicalbrother
    Under the Influence
    chemicalbrother's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EZMARVIN View Post

Hello Raleigh, I was just made aware of your issue due to you posting on the forum. I am aware that EZ may not be the world's favorite book at this time however matters as simple as this could have been brought to a supervisor or even a manager. As you stated earlier in your OP you were told by the representative that we no longer offer bank wires at this time, that is not because we do not wish to use it, but because the processor that used to do it is down, you were told last Friday the fees were $100, I do have a copy of the ONE chat when you asked what the fees were. We do offer FREE ** or ** payouts every Tuesday $850 max and I am quite certain many players appreciate that since I personally have been charged $80 for $800 max at other places. The *********** option is one we don't normally offer but used from time to time as a favor to larger players (who actually suggested it to us), the fees though astronomical are fees charged by the person doing them for us and agreed to by the players using them, WE DO NOT MAKE PROFITS FROM PAYOUTS. Please give me a call or contact me on our chat so we can make some convenient arrangement to get your funds to you, after all I assume that is what you want to get accomplished.
    Fast Payouts!
    Great Fun!
    The Best Street Is EZ Street!

Raleigh77

thx for responding ez marvin, i appreciate the response, i will contact you so we can figure out the payment, i would be more than happy to pay $100 for a wire, that is fair, $400 is not.

slash
    slash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11532

To me this sounds like an overwhelming of the payout department.

KGambler

Quote Originally Posted by chemicalbrother View Post
    Fast Payouts!
    Great Fun!
    The Best Street Is EZ Street!

FREE PAYOUTS ON TUESDAYS!

* $100 max. Only available for select customers. Must call in to request withdrawal between 4 and 5 AM EST. A 24% fee will be applied to all "free payouts".

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

Obviously the games were rigged as it's a statistical impossibility to pick that many winners in such a short period of time, so you'll have to take a polygraph before Easy Street will pay you.

Raleigh77

Marvin was extremely helpful when i contacted him and agreed to only charge me $100 in fees to withdraw by *********** as that would have been the price of a wire, i felt i was treated extremely fairly and would not hesitate to play at ez street in the future, thx again for your help marvin.

KGambler

Marvin was extremely helpful when i contacted him and agreed to only charge me $100 in fees to withdraw by *********** as that would have been the price of a wire, i felt i was treated extremely fairly and would not hesitate to play at ez street in the future, thx again for your help marvin.

Glad to hear you are going to be able to get your money out of this failing book. They probably won't be around much longer. The run on the bank has started. Having to pay $100 to withdraw your money does suck (what a joke of a book this is), but you need to get your money out ASAP.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice , glad it worked out well.

Good job Marvin

pokernut9999

Quote Originally Posted by KGambler View Post
    Glad to hear you are going to be able to get your money out of this failing book. They probably won't be around much longer. The run on the bank has started. Having to pay $100 to withdraw your money does suck (what a joke of a book this is), but you need to get your money out ASAP.

Doubt they are going anywhere , take a break man

KGambler

Quote Originally Posted by pokernut9999 View Post
    Doubt they are going anywhere , take a break man
    Huh? You would have to be a fool to keep money there right now. This is not just my opinion. Many others feel the same way.

pokernut9999

Huh? You would have to be a fool to keep money there right now. This is not just my opinion. Many others feel the same way.

And how many posts a day do you have to make about them ?

KGambler

I'll let you know when I get up to 11,000 posts.

runner5k
    runner5k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5589

FREE PAYOUTS ON TUESDAYS!

* $100 max. Only available for select customers. Must call in to request withdrawal between 4 and 5 AM EST. A 24% fee will be applied to all "free payouts".

*Must fly to Costa Rica on your own dime to make sure your face matches up with the ID you sent in*