Dia-monD
    Dia-monD's Avatar Become A Pro!

Partybets limits

Hi,

Recently, I have opened an account with Partybets, deposited a bit under $500. Placed a bet for the whole balance. Also received bonus of around $140.

But after few minutes I logged back to my account, to deposit more money there, but I found interesting thing. My wager limits are around $10/match. German Bundes. or English 1/2 league. all those have limits up to $50 max, under price 1.10, and over price 2.00 they have maximum of $15-$20.

My first stake was on odd less that 2.00 so that was not contributed to WR ( I need 300 partypoints, which are equals to $1500 on football on odds 2.00 or above)

Of course with $10 it is impossible to manage in 3 months (when bonus expire) and I also don't have needs to place bets on every match where are odds 2.00 or more.

I'm just wondering what will they do, if I win there. I will have around $1000 there, which is not so good with this problem.

(Same problem happened in Gamebookers)

Any suggestions?

Thanks
    Last edited by Dia-monD; 09-22-08 at 05:38 AM.

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sounds like you are on a sh*t list.

One of Roberto/TOW's great achievements was to start a list of winners who should be limited upon sight at books.

Wouldn't surprise me if the concept has spread.

Dia-monD

Well, then I will send them to the hell, as I have not won yet.

Or I will place 1000x $1 bet on MLB odds 2+, that will be in long term almost 50:50 win:lose

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Considering Partybets and Gamebookers are in the same family of books, I can't say I'm surprised your limits were cut at both establishments.

Dia-monD

Perhaps I should not go all in. But, then their "high" limits are nonsense.
    But GB was good, paid out without question etc. I have lost there too, but seems like they don't care if loosing or winning customer, they just want low stakers

Normal player probably won't stake $1k on some event

Well, That won't be easy, but I'm ready to sacrefise my bonus amount to complete WR.

Thanks for help

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dia-monD View Post

Normal player probably won't stake $1k on some event
    That goes without saying sir.