gm_mets85
    gm_mets85's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bethorizon

Has anyone had any problems with them. I am awaiting a wire for about 3 weeks. They told me that it would be sent the beginning of this week. Has anyone had any trouble for wires sent to the U.S.? I am getting a little nervous. It is a pretty big amount but I am down a bunch with them also. I am speaking with Carla, the person in charge tomorrow....

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, Welcome to the SBR sir

This is actually the first complaint I've heard about Bethorizon in many years. Please feel free to fill out a complaint form with your details, and one of us will inquire to them on your behalf to see what the problem might be.

gm_mets85

issue looks like it is resolved... I will update when everything comes...

bigboydan

Please do let us know how this matter turns out for you sir.

BTW, If you don't mind me asking. What was the amount for?

gm_mets85

I have dealt with them for a while so I am more trustworthy of them. They are incorporating a new withdrawal/deposit method via debit card...
    Last edited by gm_mets85; 06-27-08 at 11:20 AM.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

gm,

Did they tell you your card is on the way?

gm_mets85

yes be here by monday.. sent fri. fedex... why?

gm_mets85

My card came monday. It is in the process of being verified. I have told the rep. to email today about the status of that after I had an in depth conversion but no e-mail today. I am told to contact her again tomorrow. I am a little annoyed about how long this is taking and the lack of emails after I am promised that I will receive them....

bigboydan

Please keep us posted on your situation sir.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by gm_mets85 View Post
    yes be here by monday.. sent fri. fedex... why?
    I was curious about the rebound time after the wire. Good to hear things are moving along.

gm_mets85

Debit Card doesnt work with them. They are having difficulties. I still havent received payment. But they are telling me that checks should/will be sent out today. They seemed to have problems with their bank issuing checks/wires. Tomorrow I am suppose to get a tracking number. A little nervous....

bigboydan

Good to know about the their processing issue these days. I will make a note of that factor in case anyone asks.

Keep us posted on your situation sir.

sofun
    sofun's Avatar Become A Pro!

keep pushing them until you get it, there is always issues around regardless A+ book or F book, good escalations always help you to resolve problem fast, good luck sir and keep posting

gm_mets85

received check today.. was suppose to be 2 checks.. so now prob a hold on the check.. but got it atleast.

bigboydan

Glad to hear that you recieved your funds sir.

I still will make a note that it's taking 3 weeks to receive payments from them though.

BAMA_LJG3
    BAMA_LJG3's Avatar Become A Pro!

I registered when I found this thread and would just like to say "hey" to everyone here.

As of 9/2/08, I requested a withdrawal from my Horizon account via a check/Fed Ex and was told it would take 10 to 12 days to process. I will update here as the process plays out.

bigboydan

First off, Welcome to the SBR forum

Keep us posted on how your transaction goes sir.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

I will never again use Bet Horizon!

They tried to slow pay me when requesting my first withdrawal, after dropping 4k.

I had the last laugh though!

BAMA_LJG3

Just to update, I called in to get numbers on the South Carolina/Vandy ESPN Thursday night game and in doing so checked my account balance. My account had been properly adjusted for the amount of the requested withdrawal. When I asked the clerk if I could be provided a Fed Ex tracking number for the requested package she informed me that a tracking number wouldn't be available until 10 to 12 days after the withdrawal was requested/processed. She stated I could call back around 9/15 or 9/16 and they should be able to provide me with a tracking number at that time.

bigboydan

Sounds like a classic slow pay type response by them sir, however lets just hope it's a lazy clerk. Keeps us posted on your situation.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

10-12 days!!! What BS !!! What a joke this place has turned in to!!

What about the downgrade? They must be filling SBR's pockets pretty well !!!!!

bigboydan

10 to 12 days on average is acceptable IMO, although not prompt. But acceptable in this day and age of the industry. However, as a player I would be focusing on trying to find a book that offers a quality service with fast payouts like 5Dimes or BetJamaica for example.

BAMA_LJG3

Thanks for the info BBD. After this plays out, I may check out 5Dimes.

BAMA_LJG3

I called on 9/17 to get the tracking number for my requested package. I spoke with a clerk who stated that a tracking number wouldn’t be available until 9/18 and I should call back then. I waited until 9/19 and then called. The clerk I spoke with said that they had been problems on their end processing the check and suggested that the withdrawal be done via ** transfer. I agreed to that so she stated that she would have someone call me back with the name/number info. About an hour later I received the call with the info, went to the local ** place and collected my funds.

So in summary requested funds via check/Fed Ex on the 9/2/08 and received them via ** on the 9/19/08.

EDIT: 10/10 - On 10/6 requested another withdrawal via **. Clerk got the info where I wanted it sent and told me to call back in 24-48 hours to get the sender info. I called back on 10/9, got info and had my money about 30 mins later.
    Last edited by BAMA_LJG3; 10-10-08 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Added info about another withdrawal