excrclerk
    excrclerk's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR should be ashamed of themselves regarding Betphoenix

Let me first say that I used to work at BetPhoenix. I quit there a few months ago after several delays in getting paid. I was not the only one, lots of other employees got delayed payments and this is still happening now.

During these delays, I know of a few employees who sent emails to SBR about the situation. However, SBR never took down Betphonenix's banner, they didn't care the employees were not getting paid and most importantly if the company went out of business and stiffing their own posters.

All of a sudden since Betphoenix decided not to pay for advertising anymore, the payouts complaints are hitting the front page of SBR.

There is a serious shortage of cash at Betphonenix, and everyone should be aware of this. But shame on SBR on how they kept taking the money and not saying anything until the cash stopped.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

sparkyasu
    sparkyasu's Avatar Become A Pro!

if you really worked there, then spill the secrets

robertg
    robertg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Quote Originally Posted by sparkyasu View Post
    if you really worked there, then spill the secrets

yeah, let hear inside details. why are they broke? has ownership changed?

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

because they were handing out free plays like candy and people took shots at them over and over.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by excrclerk View Post
    Let me first say that I used to work at BetPhoenix. I quit there a few months ago after several delays in getting paid. I was not the only one, lots of other employees got delayed payments and this is still happening now.

During these delays, I know of a few employees who sent emails to SBR about the situation. However, SBR never took down Betphonenix's banner, they didn't care the employees were not getting paid and most importantly if the company went out of business and stiffing their own posters.

All of a sudden since Betphoenix decided not to pay for advertising anymore, the payouts complaints are hitting the front page of SBR.
    That is false. SBR shared multiple complaints from BP users with a downgrade while their banner was on this forum. As a result of that or simply at that time, they chose not to be there. That is the timeline.

We get lots of anonymous messages from clerks from lots of books. Many aren't legit and are people from competitors...not much we can do with PM from MadClerk323. But, we are speaking to phoenix about their eWallets and payout process for big winners and reported a payout today. If an employee would to give us their name we'd do the same as with players and contact them on their behalf.

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

betphoenix has been having issues since 2010

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    That is false. SBR shared multiple complaints from BP users with a downgrade while their banner was on this forum. As a result of that or simply at that time, they chose not to be there. That is the timeline. We get lots of anonymous messages from clerks from lots of books. Many aren't legit and are people from competitors...not much we can do with PM from MadClerk323. But, we are speaking to phoenix about their eWallets and payout process for big winners and reported a payout today. If an employee would to give us their name we'd do the same as with players and contact them on their behalf.
    When was the first complaint? When did the newsfeed post go up? Did they start paying e-wallets on time AT ANY POINT during the intervening period?

Thanks!