Anyone have tried these 2 sportbooks ?

https://www.winunited.com

http://www.boylesports.com

I don't find them on SBR rating

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

They're both small but legit.

Boylesports will limit you to pennies if you show any sign of a clue though, sometimes on the very first bet.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

[SBRFORUM]Winunited[/SBRFORUM] (Not Rated) has been around since 2005 and in the jurisdiction of Malta. Also, I believe they hired the CEO from Ladbrokes (SBR Rated A+) about in 2007. However, since I have not tested the waters there I can't give you any personal experiences. Although, the one thing I do recall about them was the fact that they didn't have too many processing options the last time I really explored there website.

[SBRFORUM]Boylesports[/SBRFORUM] (Not rated) has been around since 1989 and is one of Ireland's largest independent bookmakers. They are licensed in the UK & Isle of Man and accepts bets everywhere except US and Canada. They also accept 3 different currencies that consist of Euros, Pounds Sterling (GBP) and US Dollars (don't accept U.S. players though LOL).

The deposit/withdraw methods are pretty standard really. They offer bank wires, Neteller, Moneybookers, ************/debit cards (not AMX though), bank draft, and cash at the betting shops.

The software seems pretty vanilla really and could stand to use a massive overhaul IMHOO.

Their signup bonuses are pretty nice and all, however if you show any sign of sharpness. You won't be put on a delay at all, instead you will get something else similar to that though, and your limits will cut to roughly 1%.

My overall assessment would be just like most of the other Euro books really. Your funds are safe, but they don't like winners and will show you the door if you show any sign of promise.

EBK
    EBK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks to HeeeHAWWWW and bigboydan for your help.

Any chances for these books to be rated by SBR ??

I was very glad to see Unibet rated

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

No problem sir.

As far as the ratings go. That would be a question best answered by the gentlemen in the office.

pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13320

I am playing at boyles and I am pleased with them till now. Lost some 3000 during european championship, won most of it back later and I was still able to make few losing bets on champions league few days ago without being limited to peanuts.
    I believe I had only one withdrawal from them and it went smoothly

pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13320

what are the limits at winunited?
    anybody got paid in september from them?

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by pjesnik24 View Post
    what are the limits at winunited?
    anybody got paid in september from them?
    Not used em too much, but my biggest bet there was 500 euros on a smallish soccer league, and that was accepted immediately. Last payout was July for me.

Thanks for reminding me bout them though, found a few euros in there I'd forgotten about :-)

DIF
    DIF's Avatar Become A Pro!

stay away from Boylesports if you like to gamble.

fixxer
    fixxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

About Winunited....solid bookmaker with not too great oddses....

They had an awesome a really nice promo during the Superbowl, and everything went fine for me.

I also have to add, that they pay out very fast to moneybookers....

Unfortunately, the only reason to play there is their weekly promotions, cause their oddses are very low.