Tosser
    Tosser's Avatar Become A Pro!

when will Matchbook, Wsex etc...

..start offering other currencies than USD, and putting up better lines (asian HC f.e.) for international sports like soccer?

As time goes by it will get harder for americans to play offshore without going through hassles, more bettors will leave the US or start using locals only again...they should look at Pinnacle, and realize that times are changing.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

While I can understand your sentiments sir, however I doubt we see those types of changes on the horizon anytime soon there. Matchbook basically caters mainly to the U.S. markets and seems to be very happy with the services they provide to it's players at this time.

moonbeam
    moonbeam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    While I can understand your sentiments sir, however I doubt we see those types of changes on the horizon anytime soon there. Matchbook basically caters mainly to the U.S. markets and seems to be very happy with the services they provide to it's players at this time.
    I´m an european but I have signup at matchbook but never used them because they are totally useless for me

moonbeam
    moonbeam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bush for President

Tosser

yes i know BBD, but they are stupid..MB has nothing to lose, they would gain a lot of action.
    How much work can it be?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tosser View Post
    yes i know BBD, but they are stupid..MB has nothing to lose, they would gain a lot of action.
    How much work can it be?
    My guess would be a lot sir. Using your Asian HC comment as an example. That type of wagering for any site to accept is very high maintenance IMO, so I wouldn't seem to think it's very easy at all when it comes to upkeep.

Tosser

huh? the lines almost never change in soccer, only the odds..which are set by the customers.
    If it is hard to look at the major leagues, copy pinnacle´s lines and let the market regulate itself, than these guys are bloody amateurs. Sorry..

TeamPlayer
    TeamPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by moonbeam View Post
    Bush for President
    moonbeam, you'd be surprised. There are a lot of idiots on this message board who support Bush. I know it's not logical but what can you do?

WSEX
    WSEX's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't speak for Matchbook, but in the very near future for WSEX.

WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by WSEX View Post
    I can't speak for Matchbook, but in the very near future for WSEX.
    This is not good news for Americans.

Moving away from the US market, to eventually pull out all together?

TeamPlayer
    TeamPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think WSEX meant only that they would look to diversify by accepting other currencies and putting up more international sports lines

WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

You can bet your ass though that if they can get enough business going on from other parts of the world they will leave the American market without a second thought and I don't blame them.

Even though they are one of my top 3 favorite books, I wouldn't blame them for leaving our retarted ass country alone.

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I've been moaning at Matchbook management to do this for years. They even already have other currency bank accounts that you can make payments to/from, they just don't have it on the client side, presumably it's a software problem more than anything.

That said, several years ago they said they were going to fix the inter-market liquidity problem (i.e. If I bet over 52 -110, then under 52.5 +115 my money should be freed up), but they've not done that yet either.

EBK
    EBK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Matchbook is useless for non-us citizen becuase Betfair,Betdaq and WBX are 10 times better.

So Matchbook keep its Usa business and they do it well.

Tosser

MB would be far from useless if they would change some things for non-US..just look at the shit betfair pulls all the time. And they are an A book, how can they be useless?

fiveteamer
    Sweet berry wine!!!
    fiveteamer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Was shocked when they charged me for my moneybookers deposit.

EBK
    EBK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tosser View Post
    MB would be far from useless if they would change some things for non-US..just look at the shit betfair pulls all the time. And they are an A book, how can they be useless?

At moment they're useless becuase Betfair is 10 time better (maybe 100 time better)

More currency,more money wagered,more events..The A rating of MB doesn't matter.

If the will be add more currency and more events maybe they can be compared with other european exchanger.