secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

cory why havent u appologized to wil and accepted the easystreet terms.. that way u can get paid man.. i would do it fast before time runs out bud.

-stash

cory1111
    cory1111's Avatar Become A Pro!

apologize for what, if anyone needs an apology its me. Im the one out of 46k without a good reason or any evidence that I used a bot of any kind. And if you read that statement they said Wilheim's decision was final.

pokerplayer22
    pokerplayer22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cory1111 View Post
    apologize for what, if anyone needs an apology its me. Im the one out of 46k without a good reason or any evidence that I used a bot of any kind. And if you read that statement they said Wilheim's decision was final.
    Not sure if what EZ said is true but they did say they would open the case back up if you appologized to Wil. Ive been on your side this whole time and my advise would be to make a formal appology to Wil (whether you mean it or not) and put the ball back in EZ's corner. Personally I think Wil deserves a beatdown more than an appology but just humor them and do it.

cory1111

pokerplayer it shouldnt even have come to this point. I was going out of my way to prove my so-called innocence, something a gambler should never have to do in this situation.

cory1111

I think I have seen one poster agree with Easystreetsports.com, and I wont even call that person out. If that doesnt tell you something then?? And this is in all the forums. And if you notice it is excuse after excuse not to pay me.

vitalyo
    vitalyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

pokerplayer these scums are trying to pull another one ,+ they cannot be trusted !
    And Cory has nothing to apologize for . If anything they should apologize to him. RX and Slezy been f*cking around with Cory from day one!

GL.

pokerplayer22

Quote Originally Posted by vitalyo View Post
    pokerplayer these scums are trying to pull another one ,+ they cannot be trusted !
    And Cory has nothing to apologize for . If anything they should apologize to him. RX and Slezy been f*cking around with Cory from day one!

GL.
    I 100% agree...however by not appologizing, it seems like Cory has a 0% chance of getting paid. If by appologizing, it goes up to 5%, the to me it is worth it.

And for the record, I agree that Cory has nothing to appologize for, I would just do it to humor EZ and put the ball back in their court

vitalyo
    vitalyo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

We (EzStreet) refuse to engage in any further communication with cory1111 until he publicly apologizes to Wilheim, admitting that he did indeed ask for his help multiple times on this matter. He must post this on THERX, SBR and the other places he posted this garbage about a solid man, he must also publicly release SBR & Justin7 as his chosen mediators on this matter as we never at any time asked for their assistance or ever agreed for them to arbitrate.

Then and only then will we even consider moving forward on this issue, in a manner considered fair to all parties, as was, is and have always been our intentions since day one.

Thieves !

SBR make an exception and drop them to F .

pokerplayer22

Quote Originally Posted by vitalyo View Post
    Thieves !

SBR make an exception and drop them to F .
    Agreed

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

pokerplayer it shouldnt even have come to this point. I was going out of my way to prove my so-called innocence, something a gambler should never have to do in this situation.
    If you are willing to go out of your way (polygraph and speed demo in vegas) to prove your innocence, then an apology to Wil is probably nothing compared to that. I don't know what bad words you said that require apology, but I would give Wil benefit of doubt since he had helped many to get paid and that he might be mislead by the opinion of "expert" in your case.

cory1111

Do you know their intentions to pay me? Do you know if they were willing to agree to Vegas? Why should I give Ez the benefit of the doubt?

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Do you know their intentions to pay me? Do you know if they were willing to agree to Vegas? Why should I give Ez the benefit of the doubt?
    why should you be? a known charge back king and scam artist? please.... i hope they stiff you

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

It does not look likely from their latest response. I am sure even they agree to go to vegas, there will be disagreement on details like, the rules, the judge and the cost, etc.

First 123