GordonGekko1
    GordonGekko1's Avatar Become A Pro!

THE GREEK...help

I am a US customer and recently just signed up with the Greek. They accept ****/********** deposits however when I tried 2 different cards they said the banks sponsoring the card (BkofAma) and (local bank) werent taking wagering charges.

Does anyone know a way around this or a credit card sponsored by a bank who will allow a Greek deposit???

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Major banks are not going through anywhere, unless they have a phone card processer!

big joe 1212

You can buy an AllAccess **** debit card, but you will need cash to get this, unless you find a clerk at the store who will swipe your card instead! I have found a person like this, I know her shift!

GordonGekko1

so this works at the greek even though its considered a debit card?

Does it cost anything?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here is a list of the books that have had a very good success rate in recent weeks that accept ************ sir:

[SBR]BetOnline (SBR rated A-) must phone-in transaction
    Intertops (SBR Rated B+) I think they accept **, don't quote me on that.
    [SBR]Carib (SBR rated B)
    [SBR]PayOffsPlus (SBR rated B-) The entire First Fidelity family accepts them from my understanding
    [SBR]BetEd (SBR rated B-)
    [SBR]FiestaBet (SBR rated C) (turnkey of BetEd)
    SportsInteraction (SBR rated D+)
    Sportbook.com(SBR rated D-) Massive payout processing issues these days in upwards of 3 to 4 months before getting your check.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-05-15 at 04:34 PM. Reason: link does not exist

big joe 1212

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGekko1 View Post
    so this works at the greek even though its considered a debit card?

Does it cost anything?
    The card costs 9.95 at the store or free if you order it online. 5 bucks for reloads. They will reimburse. Going to store is faster. Visit ********.com

GordonGekko1

nice...thanks.

one more question. If i order it online do i have to wait for it to come or do they give me a card number that I can use before it arrives

big joe 1212

You have to wait, they will put your name on it. It takes about a week. If you buy it at the store, this will be a temporary card, when you activate, they will send you a new one with your name on it. You can load it over and over again. It's pretty much a prepaid credit card, but it works with all the books and poker sites. Once you have it going, its so easy to load and use at books, no paperwork! The books will usually reimburse all the loading fees! With BETJM, they will not make you wait for withdrawals, as other books will. They shouldnt, since they get confirmation right away.