robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Anyone Get The April Heritage Newsletter?

Heard it is a dandy!

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Not yet, looking for it.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Not yet, looking for it.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Not yet, looking for it.
    Have you done the math yet to see if you most likely will finish in the even score in the bb contest?

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4730

Are you nuts? It's still March buddy.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Richard View Post
    Are you nuts? It's still March buddy.
    Yes, I am a bit nutty, but I was being facetious based on Fisheads post from last month when he knows dam well when it comes out.

tropolis
    tropolis's Avatar Become A Pro!

i havent checked my email. i am excited about the march madness contest though. have a real shot to win a prize

philswin
    philswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4640

It came out this morning another get out of your bet at halftime on 4/7

pokerplayer22
    pokerplayer22's Avatar Become A Pro!

If they offered a prize for last place in the March madness contest, I'd be the sure winner. Im just hoping my score lands on an even number.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by philswin View Post
    It came out this morning another get out of your bet at halftime on 4/7
    They need to offer 2 this month after that joke yesterday, fukin pick for the game and tied at halftime, what a waste

donnyguru
    Rust Never Sleeps
    donnyguru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8759

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    They need to offer 2 this month after that joke yesterday, fukin pick for the game and tied at halftime, what a waste
    Well, they did pick out the game to offer a month in advance.

Lighten up, it is a gift that they offer this.

robmpink
    Update your status

well I eat crow on this. Out very early this month.

Winner_13
    Winner_13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

I signed up 2 years ago to get an account..and I have not been "randomly"" "randomly" chosen to get an account there...despite the fact that I used the same email to open other books accounts which are up $ or down very little

robertg
    robertg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

got mine yesterday. dime line on bases up to -190 is huge improvement.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Winner_13 View Post
    I signed up 2 years ago to get an account..and I have not been "randomly"" "randomly" chosen to get an account there...despite the fact that I used the same email to open other books accounts which are up $ or down very little
    Heritage works on referrals, if you havent been referred chances are youre not going to get an account

Its a well known fact that heritage hates winners, Im losing now but when I was up they basically told me to go **** myself when I wanted a payout, now that Im losing again Murphy calls me up to ask if I need my dick sucked and remind me of all these bonuses they offer that they were so upset I was taking when I was up

Treat the losers like gold and the winners like trash is heritage's gameplan, hopefully the winners take the hint and get lost, since 95% of the players are losers you will get any negative comments from winners overwhelmed by the losers positive comments

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

overwhelmed by the losers positive comments? I don't know that losers have that many positive things to say

bettilimbroke999

You just dont get it, heritage treats the losers like gold, great bonuses, get out of bet at halftime, really nice contests, lightning fast payouts (the once in a blue moon the losers request one) etc. The losers are used to getting their asses handed to them wherever they play but heritage treats them far better than any other site.

I guess you could say that heritage is the best site out there for 95% of sports gamblers that get raped and a shit site for the 5% that are either lucky or skilled and win.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Heritage works on referrals, if you havent been referred chances are youre not going to get an account

Its a well known fact that heritage hates winners, Im losing now but when I was up they basically told me to go **** myself when I wanted a payout, now that Im losing again Murphy calls me up to ask if I need my dick sucked and remind me of all these bonuses they offer that they were so upset I was taking when I was up

Treat the losers like gold and the winners like trash is heritage's gameplan, hopefully the winners take the hint and get lost, since 95% of the players are losers you will get any negative comments from winners overwhelmed by the losers positive comments

You're full of shit.........

mr.inpak
    mr.inpak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

offered cancel your bet at the half april 7 also free square for the masters great book

mintpicks79
    mintpicks79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

I've been up on this book for 3 years and have had no problems.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

http://www.heritagesports.com
    Look at this website. No info, nothing, but playboy bunnies.
    Is this book a joke, or what?

patswin
    patswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10189

got mine a few days ago

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68545

You just dont get it, heritage treats the losers like gold, great bonuses, get out of bet at halftime, really nice contests, lightning fast payouts (the once in a blue moon the losers request one) etc. The losers are used to getting their asses handed to them wherever they play but heritage treats them far better than any other site.

I guess you could say that heritage is the best site out there for 95% of sports gamblers that get raped and a shit site for the 5% that are either lucky or skilled and win.
    This is totally incorrect.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

I am up at Heritage and they treat me exactly the same. Hell, I havent deposited since Sept. And I still play all the contests with full benefits.
    I am going to finish in the 400's for the bracket contest but I will finish on an even number. Does anyone know what dollar amount they will match? I am hoping a grand but probably $500. Let's see what happens last two transactions at heritage were wire withdrawals totaling over 7k , haven't deposited since sept and I am going for a 100% match. Will they live up to their name? Absofuckinglutely. The only ones that hate heritage are the ones that can't get in.

bettilimbroke999

Yep everyone's up at heritage, they operate and payout on sheer will-power, keep dreamin boys

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO

Yep everyone's up at heritage, they operate and payout on sheer will-power, keep dreamin boys
    The point is you can be a winner and not get shown the door. With your logic everyone NOT at Heritage is a winner. If you don't want to read good things about this book don't open the fukin thread. You already know what it is going to say.
    Last edited by PD77; 04-04-11 at 02:38 PM.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    The point is you can be a winner and not get shown the door. With your logic everyone NOT at Heritage is a winner. If you don't want to read good things about this book don't open the fukin thread. You already know what it is going to say.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had my limits cut after a handful bets (no steam), when it was still possible to sign up there many years ago. No other problems, but this is just what i expect from this book, if you have a clue they won't let you make free money that's for sure. You guys can tell whatever you like, NO book does that.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    That's just ignorance, when did I say everyone not at heritage is a winner? That doesnt even make any sense, in this industry prolly 98%+ lose, do you really think heritage has all but 2% of the gambling population?

Everyone in here can suck off heritage til they're blue in the face idc, if you win they **** you around on payouts, limit you, force you to rollover deposits even without a fuckin deposit bonus bc they wont give you one but they expect you to 3x rollover your deposit anyway, are you fuckin kidding me? If you lose they dont do any of that of course, since 98% lose I get to read nothing but posts about how perfect they are

Naturally even though we know 98% of sports gamblers lose somehow 100% of the guys that post about heritage are winners, what a fuckin miracle, heritage must only offer invitations to winners to give their money away faster

Oh all I do is win and they treat me like gold, yea sure buddy, that's why I call them 5 times for a payout and get told they dont have any checks left for 5 days straight at 8 in the morning, meanwhile my friend who sucks and hasnt won since the Jurassic period calls during that same time for a payout and gets it in his hands the next day
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 04-04-11 at 05:46 PM.

bettilimbroke999

Its alright though, they've kicked my ass these last few months (not that I could get paid when I was winning anyway), so until Im up again Im just regular jackass sports gambler that theyll treat like gold. Of course if I ever get lucky and get ahead Im a fuckin correlated parlay betting pro that they dont have a prayer against despite chargin fukin 8% minimum vig on every bet
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 04-04-11 at 06:18 PM.

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm down over 5k in the last year at Heritage.... Pretty much the only site I can't seem to consistently win at.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    I'm down over 5k in the last year at Heritage.... Pretty much the only site I can't seem to consistently win at.
    Finally someone admitted to being down at heritage, congratulations sir you're the only loser at heritage...of course you then add its the only book you're down at . It must be tough being a banner advertiser at SBR, they pay all that money for advertising just to have nothing but winners signing up

I was up about 3k lifetime last year at heritage and have dumped around 3k so far there this year, at beginning of year I was apparently a correlated parlay "clever" bettor that they treated like dogshit bc my wagers were clearly +EV , now that I cant win a bet to save my life Murphy calls me up to keep me well informed off all the promotions and shit they offer so apparently Im a sucker again (even though Im betting the same way I was when I was winning)

Ya know Im starting to think the "correlated parlay" is a myth, its kinda like when you're winning they decide the parlays were correlated, but if you bet the same way and lose you're just a sucker
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 04-04-11 at 08:03 PM.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO

All I am saying is that I am up at Heritage and they treat me better than any SBR A+, A, A- book I have played at, up or way down. They only way they have "jerked" me around was breaking up a $7K wire in to two payments which cost me an extra $15 from my bank but was in my bank in 4 days total. No doubt Heritage is not perfect but they cater to the player better than any book I've seen.

As for the Bracket promo support said it 100% from $300 -$2000k 6X rollover and I have until Football season to claim it. You can't get that kind of promotion at any decent rated books around here even as a signup promotion.

bettilimbroke999

I'm done discussing Heritage, yall think this book is perfect and thats fine, but if you guys were capable of demonstrating anything resembling an IQ over 5 you would be ****** around on your payout like I was, gl2u all, enjoy their get out of bet at halftime promotion that is so fuckin great, I think in the last 2 times they've done that they've given up an average of a 1 point edge over the halftime line to the half of bettors on that side, whoop te fuckin dooooo

I do agree however that that reload promo is incredible, they do occasionally offer great reload bonuses I must admit. I just dont like a book that ***** me around on my payout when I get up at the crack of dawn and call them 5 days in a row and they tell me each day to call back tomorrow they're out of checks, wtf is that? Yea they are a perfect book until you win and want to cash out, fuckin joke
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 04-08-11 at 02:41 PM.