Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

A) It's not Europe Only. They have a major presence in Australia.
    B) European anti-competition law is still having it's say on betting legislation.
    C) BF isn't really based in Britain any more.

Odessa
    Odessa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4136

Quote Originally Posted by tachi View Post
    this will be a very bad business decision.With the new laws in Europe,almost every country will outlaw Betfair.Finally only the british will play at BF.
    What new law are you making referrence to? How this new proposed new law will impact Matchbook?

Stacocakes
    Stacocakes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

I haven't been checking the live markets on matchbook for the last two weeks or so. Was just wondering how the live betting has been at Matchbook in the last week..has their been any offers out there or was it completely empty like it was right after the announcement was made that they were leaving the US Market?

the sink
    the sink's Avatar Become A Pro!

livebetting has been dead since the announcement
    it was nice before

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Fantastic!

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Quote Originally Posted by Odessa View Post
    Chuck, you always welcome Toronto, Kanada! Home of the "Maple Leafs" Nation and 8 24-hour Sports TV channels and "free" medicare and medicaid. Let me know
    when you're coming!
    BTW......................... All loterries including sport loterries are not taxable!
    Thats awesome. I've been to Mohawk racetrack in Campbellville. How does a U.S. citizen go about moving to Canada?

Stacocakes
    Stacocakes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

Transferred some money back into Matchbook for this baseball promo.Will see if there is any live betting today. Hopefully there are some offers to take

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

matchbook right now is the best i have ever seen it. it's like a dream. there are games that are +125 everywhwere, and they have +133 with no commission.. unreal.. and the market is booming there. 10k each side.. all day like this for baseball. this is like a dream come true.

Odessa
    Odessa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4136

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
    Thats awesome. I've been to Mohawk racetrack in Campbellville. How does a U.S. citizen go about moving to Canada?
    Keep in mind that you can have dual citizenship. If you don't like our girls, you can always go back to California.

More specific detail here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp

Shockingly rabid action for baseball today. No question, 0% commission pays off.

yellowman
    yellowman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Last year's opening day on MB was even better, I wouldn't get too used to it...it will level off in a week or so

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    matchbook right now is the best i have ever seen it. it's like a dream. there are games that are +125 everywhwere, and they have +133 with no commission.. unreal.. and the market is booming there. 10k each side.. all day like this for baseball. this is like a dream come true.
    It was like that or better last season. Most of the time 1 cent lines with 40-50k each way. Didn't you use them last season?

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

I've always used matchy from day 1 of its opening. it's just that considering they have no more U.S. customers, it's incredible. it's even better than last yr. you can get +130 for up to 50k on any game when line is -130/+120 everywhere. when line is -184/+174 everywhere, you can get +183 for up to 25k.. it's unreal. if only it was no commish everyday for life. there'd be no losers long term at matchy. everyone would win..

in fact, there was even a scalping opportunity of 2-3 cents for every game thus far. and it was up there for a very long time too.. unreal..

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    I've always used matchy from day 1 of its opening. it's just that considering they have no more U.S. customers, it's incredible. it's even better than last yr. you can get +130 for up to 50k on any game when line is -130/+120 everywhere. when line is -184/+174 everywhere, you can get +183 for up to 25k.. it's unreal. if only it was no commish everyday for life. there'd be no losers long term at matchy. everyone would win..

in fact, there was even a scalping opportunity of 2-3 cents for every game thus far. and it was up there for a very long time too.. unreal..
    Kinda reminds me of the glory days of the Mansion exchange...whatever happened to them anyway?

First 12