msdw1
    msdw1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

5dimes interbook withdrawal

I requested a $3k withdrawal to bookmaker yesterday. The rep said that the manager needs to approve it. How long does this process take? He did not give me an estimate.

xstud
    xstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

usually industry standard wording is 24 hours. However it actually in my experiences was always much quicker 3-5 hours or so depending on the time of day and the book you are transferring to/from.

If this is your first ever transfer from 5dimes they may just review your account.. Tony does not like to be used as a bank/middleman.

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have transferred to 5dimes from a couple different books, and it usually is done in a couple of hours. I believe one time a B2B transfer took until the next day.

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

You should probably check with Bookmaker. They are the worst at B2B transfers. They like to charge huge fees while every other book does it free. They may also take away any free withdrawals after a B2B.

Patrickz0rs
    Patrickz0rs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

Why leave 5Dimes and go to Bookmaker?

cc440unn
    191-217-8 +54.40u
    cc440unn's Avatar Become A Pro!

how that can cost to make a b2b trade. I m talking about a 500-600$ bankroll

???

thx in advance

msdw1

5dimes finally told me to submit a CC verification form days after I requested the withdrawal. After they approved the documents, they told me to that I had to resubmit the interbook request. I managed to increase my balance and I requested a $10k transfer out of 5dimes on Wed night. Two business days later, the transfer has still not been done. I have done transfers before with 5dimes and other books. 5dimes takes much longer to process outgoing transfers than any other book. It is ridiculous.

cyberinvestor
    cyberinvestor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Overall how do you feel with 5Dimes? I seem to hear good and bad on them.

msdw1

Quote Originally Posted by cyberinvestor View Post
    Overall how do you feel with 5Dimes? I seem to hear good and bad on them.
    Other than withdrawal delays, it is a top book. The reduced juice makes them a must have out. They take unlimited hits on it.

cyberinvestor
    cyberinvestor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Cool. Thanks for the perspective!

me-first
    me-first's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by msdw1 View Post
    5dimes finally told me to submit a CC verification form days after I requested the withdrawal. After they approved the documents, they told me to that I had to resubmit the interbook request. I managed to increase my balance and I requested a $10k transfer out of 5dimes on Wed night. Two business days later, the transfer has still not been done. I have done transfers before with 5dimes and other books. 5dimes takes much longer to process outgoing transfers than any other book. It is ridiculous.
    Actually, 5d is USUALLY one of the quickest to process outgoing transfers..never deposited there with a CC though, so I can't really comment on your situation..Obviously, if there are no problems with your forms, your transfer should have been done long ago..

msdw1

Quote Originally Posted by me-first View Post
    Actually, 5d is USUALLY one of the quickest to process outgoing transfers..never deposited there with a CC though, so I can't really comment on your situation..Obviously, if there are no problems with your forms, your transfer should have been done long ago..
    They are stalling me on the payout saying that the manager needs to approve it due to the "high amount". It has been over a week and they still have not done it. When I inquire about the status, they ask me for the details over again and my account password. Not a top book at all.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Their CS isn't one of their high points, that's for sure.

notsosharp
    notsosharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

usually same day after the manager approves.