betIslands - Solid work guys, thanks.

Took the $25 welcome FP, completed rollover, and contacted them via live chat to request a withdraw. I was told I would be contacted when a MCTN came up, couldn't believe when I was called not even 30 mins later.

The entire payout process from me contacting them on chat to them calling me back with the MCTN took overall roughly 25 minutes, impressive to say the least. And to top it off, I got a second call an hour or so later from another rep just to confirm that I was contacted with the MCTN and that I had all the info I needed to collect the money. Another good part of it was both reps spoke perfect English (don't mean to come off as rude, but if you've dealt with a lot of books out there, problems arise sometimes from miss communication) and both were very professional and polite.

As for the site itself, runs smoothly and here are a couple of things I liked about it:

1. As soon as you log in, your account figures come up showing your current balance, available balance, amount at risk, this week's figure, last week's figure, and your bonus points total. Nice to have it right there at each log in so you can give a double check each time to assure everything is correct.

2. Wide range of options: I liked all the college basketball lines they have up, 1H and game team totals, alternate lines, props, MOV, double result, futures, etc.

3. Customer service - A+

4. payouts (above) A+

5. bonuses - not big on them but for players that are, noticed they have a 100% sign up bonus.

I'm sure I'm missing a few but just very happy that a book paid out this fast; fastest I have ever been paid after 11 years playing offshore. I'm not a troll, just figure we bash books enough that when one does it right for a change, we should give them their props.

Thanks again,

Ice