Jcoz
    Jcoz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betting interface

Hi I switched from Bodog this year to Betonline. The disappointing part so far has been the betting interface, which is world's behind bodogs.

I have to individually enter each straight bet, cant see parlay payouts as I type the amount I want to wager, cant pick out several games I can choose from on multiple bets, and maybe the most frustrating thing....the games are in random order, not by time slot, and are not sortable.

Of course I will deal with these inconveniences to get money in less than two months, but is there any interfaces out there comparable to Bodogs?

Thanks in advance. Oh, and if the NCAA football lines don't show up till later in the week, thats a deal breaker.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

there has been many complaints about these at BOL. Many books do offer the same interface.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Many books do offer the same interface.
    Unfortunately

My advice to this gentlemen would be do a bit of research in order to see what best fits him. Also, make sure the book is rated very high to avoid any types of issues that might arise.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

The one thing Bodog had going for it was the betting interface, which was one of the best around. Bookmaker has a good one, and their fees are just as bad as Betonline, but at least you won't go insane while trying to place your bets.

Jcoz
    Jcoz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Unfortunately

My advice to this gentlemen would be do a bit of research in order to see what best fits him. Also, make sure the book is rated very high to avoid any types of issues that might arise.
    Well, I didn't do enough before hand on THAT part of the site. My goals were to find a moderately fast paying site, emphasis on low juice and early lines NCAA mostly. Betonline wasn't my first choice, I had trouble depositing with 1-2 other highly rated books. Somehow I forgot about these forums and so did not see some of the complaints I see now.

To be honest I just wasnt thinking about the interface. I was thinking of things that were (and still are) a higher priority in achieving my goals. I wrongly assumed that the variation would not be much in that regard.

Boy was I wrong. It hasnt changed priorities, but this interface stinks somthin' awful. I see the Greek has the closest that I can see from screen shots but I wont sacrifice more juice for it.

So I really didn't just come on here just lazily asking help without doing SOME leg work, I was just wondering if anyone had the best of those 4 worlds.....

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you liking the ASI software like TheGreek uses you might want to browse a list of books that use it. The problem is that I don't see anything on that list that I would feel comfortable recommending in regards to your needs sir.