AllSportsMarket (SBR rating D) website off-line; player complains of 8 month no-pay

The betting exchange has seen little activity since one of its owners, also a minority owner of the failed BetEmpire (SBR rating F), was arrested in Italy on unrelated charges. SBR rules scans show the ASM website was last online September 4th.

Player logs withdrawal request responses:

12/10/2007 11:44:00 AM Customer Support Wrote: Dear Mr. ****, We are currently delayed with the payment queue so your withdrawal is not scheduled to go out yet. I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. I will notify you personally when your payment is issued. Kindest regards, Christina ASM Client Support -Accounting
-----------------------------------------------------
2/27/2008 4:35:00 PM Customer Support Wrote: Your withdrawal is scheduled to go out in one of the upcoming batches. Unfortunately, I cannot give you a date as I am only informed by the accountants as each one is issued. I will see if I can get more detailed information for you. Christina
3/19/2008 5:27:00 PM Customer Support Wrote: I do not have an update for you. I will contact you when I do. Christina
5/13/2008 9:42:00 AM Customer Support Wrote: I'm sorry, but there is really nothing more for me to say. I understand your frustration and you are in your right, but there is nothing more I can do about this. You will be contacted when your payment is issued. Christina
------------------------------------------------------
8/3/2008 12:07:00 AM Customer Support Wrote: Hi ******. Your withdrawal is still in the queue. I will inform you when it is issued. Christina