Want to change the avatar?

hustla
    hustla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5619

what a fukkin amateurs!

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bayern could have killed the game before! They didn't! Then Robben left and Bayern all of sudden played like sh*t! On the other hand Snejder and Etoo get the job done for Inter!

alon7777777
    alon7777777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 854

biggest losers in history

protein
    protein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 751

Quote Originally Posted by hustla View Post
    what a fukkin amateurs!
    ???

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by protein View Post
    Want to change the avatar?
    Messi is the definition of skill! Luck has nothing to do with the way he plays...

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status
    Mr.Kitty's Avatar Become A Pro!

blah blah blah Inter won, read it and weep losers

decado
    decado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

shame on bayern.. like so many times in this f-ked up season.
    congrats inter, even though they don't deserve to advance. bayern even less so.

protein

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    Messi is the definition of skill! Luck has nothing to do with the way he plays...
    As said in other topic I agree Messi being one of the best in the world but I just can´t get it what´s Messi with the Bayern praise?

Maybe it´s just another case of Italian Football disliking?

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Inter still has a little magic left in them. Amazing!

FindTheLock

As said in other topic I agree Messi being one of the best in the world but I just can´t get it what´s Messi with the Bayern praise?

Maybe it´s just another case of Italian Football disliking?
    You're the one who keeps bringing my avatar in to the discussion! Since my avatar happens to be a picture of Messi I have to bring messi in to the discussion. Bayern had too many blown chances and then their defense collapsed in the critical minutes of this game, but we all know inter is not very good this year, so on to the next game. You could learn a lot from learning that other people have opinions that may be different than your own, and that you are not able to control that! Maybe you think inter was the better team, I will agree to disagree with you there!

protein

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    You're the one who keeps brining my avatar in to the discussion! Since my avatar happens to be a picture of Messi I have to bring messi in to the discussion. Bayern had too many blown chances and then their defense collapsed in the critical minutes of this game, but we all know inter is not very good this year, so on to the next game. You could learn a lot from learning that other people have opinions that may be different than your own, and that you are not able to control that! Maybe you think inter was the better team, I will agree to disagree with you there!
    Actually I did not want to start arguing with You. I respect all the guys who are passionate about Football. No matter the Team or Club or Player.

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

threw up when Inter scored...can't believe Bayern didn't put that one away...when it came down to their defense to win it I knew Inter was gonna pot a late one

FindTheLock

I had bayern advancing and the draw in this game, So I got double the raping with this result.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Bayern has put themselves in a tough position to make the Champions League next season, and with the talent they have that would definitely be a shame. You would think Ribiery is finished and will move on.

Blax0r
    Blax0r's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1512

Well at least they can focus on the Bundesliga now; I think they can still at least grab the 3rd spot. 1st was a foregone conclusion weeks ago.

protein

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Bayern has put themselves in a tough position to make the Champions League next season, and with the talent they have that would definitely be a shame. You would think Ribiery is finished and will move on.
    Bundesliga should have one more team next Year in Champs League... sad thing is that it´s taken away from Serie A.

Dirty Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by Blax0r View Post
    Well at least they can focus on the Bundesliga now; I think they can still at least grab the 3rd spot. 1st was a foregone conclusion weeks ago.
    agreed...just wonder where the players heads are at knowing that their manager is leaving and now their out of the CL. Here's one for ya...The return of Guus Hiddink! Now that would be a big signing for them and keep Guus close to home

decado

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    You would think Ribiery is finished and will move on.
    why would ribery be finished? after all it was bayern who took him in care when he had troubles in private life (underage girl, etc.) and on the field (bad form, red card vs lyon). when all that stuff happened to him, most clubs did not want him anymore - only bayern tried to take care of him. he did not pay back this season, but i'm confident for the next.

most bayern players had almost no break due to the world cup and they did not buy any new players which was a huge mistake.
    i'm actually glad that they will not play that many games this season anymore. more rest and a better start next season.

Bundesliga should have one more team next Year in Champs League... sad thing is that it´s taken away from Serie A.
    wrong. italy will still have 4 CL teams in 2011/2012 (top four of 2010/2011). but the bundesliga will start competing for 4 seats in 2011/2012 (for CL 2012/2013).

protein

Quote Originally Posted by decado View Post
    wrong. italy will still have 4 CL teams in 2011/2012 (top four of 2010/2011). but the bundesliga will start competing for 4 seats in 2011/2012 (for CL 2012/2013).
    How´s it decided then?

Serie A has lost already a space to Bundesliga. It should be the past 6 Years that count towards the calcultaion.

Dirty Sanchez

Don't get me wrong I believe Ribery is a top player, I just think that Bayern could get a top transfer fee for him while he's still in that category. I guess my best example would be Kaka. AC got big money for him just in time as he's injury proned right now and Real would probably give him away for $10 Million and a bag of balls....get money for Frank before it's too late. It will only help Bayern in the end to strengthen their squad.

decado

How´s it decided then? Serie A has lost already a space to Bundesliga. It should be the past 6 Years that count towards the calcultaion.
    i know what you mean. it's a large misunderstanding of many people regarding UEFA 5-year ranking (not 6 btw).

after the CL final last year, bayern lost and germany was still #4. that's why this years ranking is 4 CL seeds in italy and 3 in germany. this year, after this season finishes germany will be #3 and italy #4 and they start in 2011/2012.

look at the current ranking in italy. as of now milan, inter, napoli will advance and udinese will go to CL qualifiers next season. in germany dortmund and leverkusen qualify CL and bayern needs to be at least 3rd place (not 4th) to compete in CL next season.

trust me, i know what i'm talking about.

protein

I need to study it more. Thanks for info though, I was quite confident that Germany will have 4 clubs and Italy 3 but I need to dig further. Thanks once again.

decado

I need to study it more. Thanks for info though, I was quite confident that Germany will have 4 clubs and Italy 3 but I need to dig further. Thanks once again.
    you can take a look there: http://www.xs4all.nl/~kassiesa/bert/uefa/index.html
    for this season: http://www.xs4all.nl/~kassiesa/bert/...crank2011.html

if anything, just leave me a pm, I'm glad to help you out how it works.