Kraghen
    Kraghen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2985

Marseilles vs Manchester UTD

I THINK THE GAME WILL END AS A DRAW, MAYBE 0-0 OR 1-1. ROONEY WILL CERTAINLY SCORE THE FIRST GOAL AND MARSEILLES WILL COME BACK ON SCORE IN THE LAST QUARTER OF THE 2ND HALF. WHICH MEANS THEY WILL BE QUALIFIED.

MY PICKS :

UNDER 2,5 GOALS

MARSEILLES +1

DRAW

MARSEILLES TO ADVANCES

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! it's a risky pick but you can get more money than blindly betting on MAN UTD -1 if it hit!

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

good luck, youll need it

and watch out, the way you structured the bets is so that if MNU win 2-0/3-0, you will lose all of them... all in all, either one us will be shivering in the second half of this game.

bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yep, risky betting , if Marseille can't find the net, your done. Seems like the most likely outcomes push or lose your bets 1-0 , 2-0, 2-1 Man U = bad news , you're pretty much relying on a 1-1.
    Last edited by bostonbruins; 03-15-11 at 12:31 PM.

Kraghen

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    good luck, youll need it

and watch out, the way you structured the bets is so that if MNU win 2-0/3-0, you will lose all of them... all in all, either one us will be shivering in the second half of this game.
    I didn't put a lot of money on them but I'd make more money than you do if it hit... at least I'd be happy for you if are successful with your pick!

Quote Originally Posted by bostonbruins View Post
    Yep, risky betting , if Marseille can't find the net, your done.
    We have to take risk sometime... if all the favorite teams were winning, Bookmakers would stop their business.

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Kraghen View Post
    I didn't put a lot of money on them but I'd make more money than you do if it hit... at least I'd be happy for you if your pick hit! We have to take risk sometime... if all the favorite teams were winning, Bookmakers would stop their business.
    well see thats the thing... you are treating MNU as a typical favorite - but IMO both Barca and MNU (at home) are exceptions for bookmakers, almost like they are expecting to lose money with those games... sort of like a sale in a clothing store - it is more for attracting business.

PickApprentice
    PickApprentice's Avatar Become A Pro!

You do'nt bet against Man Utd at home especially when it is a must win game to qualify against a French team. The team has experience and not that the one few seasons ago against Monaco.

GL all!

alon7777777
    alon7777777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 854

Marseille to qualify for me too gots to take a chance

Kraghen

It's also a must-win game for Marseille, they got a draw in the first leg, I think they are aware of their chance, and it will motivate them enought to hopefully score a goal, and of course not conceding a goal.

Marseille will certainly lose this game, but there are some reason to believe they can win.

Deschamps isn't a newbie. He already experienced a final CL game with Monaco in 2004. He will certainly find a tactics for his team tonight.

André Ayew is in good form, Valbuena won't be in the starting line-up, but he will certainly play in the 2nd half, he seems to feel good in England as he scored 1-0 against Liverpool in 2007 and helped France to win 2-0 against England at Wembley.

I know Manchester UTD have only losed one game at home this season, but nothing is impossible in sport... don't you think so?

PickApprentice
    PickApprentice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Absolutely, but I hate betting agaisnt Man Utd at home.

bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

We have to take risk sometime... if all the favorite teams were winning, Bookmakers would stop their business.

I agree and I'm not suggesting the favorite winning is certain to be the right play but don't put yourself in a corner making 4 bets like that, take Marseille +1 for more money if that's the outcome you expect. Also pushes on 1-0 or 2-1 Man U.
    Last edited by bostonbruins; 03-15-11 at 01:09 PM.

Kraghen

Quote Originally Posted by bostonbruins View Post

I agree and I'm not suggesting the favorite winning is certain to be the right play but don't put yourself in a corner making 4 bets like that, take Marsille +1 for more money if that's the outcome you expect. Also pushes on 1-0 or 2-1 Man U.
    In fact, I'm aiming a draw here.... but in case marseille win I took the +1. I think a draw is more probable as it's very difficult to win at UTD. So I won't lose the marseille +1 if the game end as a draw...

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I hear what you're saying...but betting against ManU at home is, typically, not a money-making deal.

GL with your play!!

Doc

drgonzo111
    drgonzo111's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 464

Definitely a risky bet, but thatll make it even more entertaining to watch (at least initially). Good luck, I'd love to see it happen.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Marseille odds have dropped a bit.

Kraghen

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Marseille odds have dropped a bit.
    maybe because Vidic is out...

zombie autopilot
    zombie autopilot's Avatar Become A Pro!

I admire your bravery guys, cant ever see myself betting against manu at home.

nobull
    nobull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6141

manu all the way to the english bank baby .............. no brainer here ............. don't waster your energy thinkin over this one

chivemmali
    chivemmali's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 62

No Vidic

Manchester united :
    Van der Sar - O'Shea, Smalling, Brown, Evra - Nani, Carrick, Scholes, Giggs - Hernandez, Rooney.

Marseille :
    Mandanda - Fanni, Diawara, Heinze, Taïwo - Mbia, Cheyrou - Rémy, Lucho Gonzales, A. Ayew - Gignac.

Under 2.5 and Marseille to advance for me. BOL
    Last edited by chivemmali; 03-15-11 at 02:31 PM.

scholesy
    [Too Long]
    scholesy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1685

Man Utd wins this by a goal, so no value in the AH IMO.

Kraghen

Marseille had some great occasion to score....

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Marseille had some great occasion to score....

At some point Marseille has to go for it...fingers crossed that they slip one past at some point

Kraghen

It's not finish for Marseille as they only need one goal to be qualified... I'll cross my finger for a Marseille goal in the 2nd half.... but I also hope they won't concede any goal...

Socrates
    Socrates's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Don't bet against the newly powerful chicharooney attack.