bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heavy Chalk Play , Worth It?

Inter Over 0.5 (-230)

Looks like free money to me, Inter has to score to have a chance , no point in playing for a draw. Looking for an early one from Inter or a late meaningless one if Bayern gets a couple.

Hard not to get on this despite the line.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't score. Italian teams aren't what they used to be, Inter might give up if they go a goal down and just think about chasing Milan in the League. Of course they will fight till the last minute but it's one of those situations where you almost expect Inter to disappoint. They had a really tough time vs Brescia a few days ago, had to get the goal off of a corner from Eto'o.

This doesn't mean Inter won't score, it just means the price IMO is not right. I'd take it if it was closer to even.

Kraghen
    Kraghen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2985

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't score. Italian teams aren't what they used to be, Inter might give up if they go a goal down and just think about chasing Milan in the League. Of course they will fight till the last minute but it's one of those situations where you almost expect Inter to disappoint. They had a really tough time vs Brescia a few days ago, had to get the goal off of a corner from Eto'o.

This doesn't mean Inter won't score, it just means the price IMO is not right. I'd take it if it was closer to even.
    I'm with Bayern on this one, but I want to say that Inter didn't play well against Brescia because they were certainly focused on CL game against Bayern. When you are a player, CL is more important than to be league champion IMO...

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Bayern hasn't looked top form, apart from last saturday. could very well happen though I will be pulling for munchen, can't stand any milan teams lol.

good luck bahston my bruv!

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

The problem with this bet is the simple case - 'they have to score', well so did Milan, and they drew a blank at Spurs so i wouldn't be surprised to see them lose this game 1-0

bostonbruins

Glad I waited, dropped to -217 , will take it for a unit when the price bottoms out. GL today.

Bluedragon

Bluedragon

That's when you crack a fresh one, spark a big one and enjoy the rest of the game!!!!

Bluedragon

LOL

bostonbruins

Like I said , free money

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

good pick man, always finding these sneaky ones arent you?