RbN
    RbN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Arsenal crushed

Told you so weeks and weeks ago. Where are the haters now?

Barca could have scored 10 today.

And please don't start about the red card, Van Persie slapped the Barca player in the face already (1st yellow card). He always shoots after the ref has already whistled (Premier League followers can agree to this).

0 shots on goal today. 10 or so by Barca. 800 passes vs 200.

barcelonafc
    barcelonafc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vamos Barca

yeeee haaaa!!!!!

RbN

Forgot Van Persie's kick on the ankle of Messi.

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

VISCA BARCAAAAAAAAAA!

VISCA CATALUNYA!!!

The better team won.

RbN

Barca outclassed Arsenal in every way possible. Arsenal had 0 shots on goal, woot great achievement.

irlandais_noir
    irlandais_noir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1330

No one argued that Barca wouldn't dominate possession/create more. Thing is they were lucky to be up at the half, and if RVP stays on it is very likely Arsenal advance. Barca domination only turned into clearcut chances after the red card.

GOB
    GOB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3770

Quote Originally Posted by RbN View Post

And please don't start about the red card, Van Persie slapped the Barca player in the face already (1st yellow card). He always shoots after the ref has already whistled (Premier League followers can agree to this).

I agree that Barca dominated, but if you bring up Van Persie "slapping" the face of a Barca player, it would only be fair to bring up Abidal putting his hand around RvP's throat. I'm surprised Abidal didn't get booked for that.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think we should just move one! Half people think that the red card changed al and half think barca outclassed!

I have to say Barca played better! But his little plays when someone gets red card and some other thinks. At the end people remember those things no matter what!

Anyway onto the next games!

For me and my team the most important game is next week! Hop we go through Lyon that has been a problem for us!

Congrats Farsa backers!
    Sorry Arsenal Backers!

That's all!

RbN

Quote Originally Posted by GOB View Post
    I agree that Barca dominated, but if you bring up Van Persie "slapping" the face of a Barca player, it would only be fair to bring up Abidal putting his hand around RvP's throat. I'm surprised Abidal didn't get booked for that.
    Abidal should have yellow. Van Persie deserved 2 red cards, slap, kick on Messi's ankle, kicking the ball away after whistle (he always does this in PL).

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Wenger watched his teams demise and as usual the voyeur stuck his head in the ground like an Ostrich.

When Arsenal went 1-1 he changed nothing, when Van Persie got sent off he froze, he didn't exploit Barcelona's high line with fast players like Arshavin, he played injured attacking players instead of defensive players even though their game was based around defense.....

Barcelona weren't even at their best, this is an out of form Barca.

harry
    harry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Abidal should have yellow. Van Persie deserved 2 red cards, slap, kick on Messi's ankle, kicking the ball away after whistle (he always does this in PL).
    Dam, I'm glad your not a ref!!!

I agree that Barca ripped them to shreads, but a red card for that! That was the dumbest 2nd yellow card I have ever seen. In that "brawl" half the Barca team raised there hands

BTW, this coming from a guy who doesn't like Arsenal, I would be more likely to back Barca, but what your saying is bollocks. If I was VP I would feel seriously hard done to for hetting sent off, and I am sure 95% of people would agree

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON

Barcelona had 70% possesion, 85% pass accuracy, 20 attempts (10 on target), Arsenal didn't even have a single attempt on goal, not even a shot off target!

Absolute domination by Barca, Arsenal were abused from start to end.

Wenger gets off way too lightly, won nothing in 5 years. Now he will blame the ref for the red card which is so cheap.Arsenal were getting crushed before and after the red card, the goal was an absolute freak and its funny how he ignores that Messi should have got a penalty in the first half. Koscielny was lucky not to get a second yellow for the penalty.
    Last edited by Karayilan9; 03-08-11 at 05:08 PM.

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

He did it in the WC too, against Denmark. Massive twat.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Karayilan9 View Post
    Wenger watched his teams demise and as usual the voyeur stuck his head in the ground like an Ostrich.

When Arsenal went 1-1 he changed nothing, when Van Persie got sent off he froze, he didn't exploit Barcelona's high line with fast players like Arshavin, he played injured attacking players instead of defensive players even though their game was based around defense.....

Barcelona weren't even at their best, this is an out of form Barca.
    I agree here! Wenger is an idiot! And a stupid! He didn't read the game he thought he still has 11 players.
    Mou hold on the 0-0 in camp nou when he thought it was just 25 more minutes he made fisrt chance SNEJDEr out then after the 1-0 1-0 take out MILITO, ETOO!

Put MUNTARI, CORDOBA, MARINGA. He didn't give a f\*\*k he just wanted to hold on the score!

Quote Originally Posted by harry View Post

Dam, I'm glad your not a ref!!!

I agree that Barca ripped them to shreads, but a red card for that! That was the dumbest 2nd yellow card I have ever seen. In that "brawl" half the Barca team raised there hands

BTW, this coming from a guy who doesn't like Arsenal, I would be more likely to back Barca, but what your saying is bollocks. If I was VP I would feel seriously hard done to for hetting sent off, and I am sure 95% of people would agree
    You know that I've agreed with u RBN but what u said is BS!

I Agree with Harry IF the game was Barca - Ajax u would be saying the total opposite!

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON

Wenger will have nightmares tonight, he backed down and played anti-football at a time Barcelona were most vulnerable defensively. Barca were missing Pique and Puyol and playing a defensive line practically on the half way line and Wenger made no tactical attempt to exploit this, they didn't even take one shot against half a Barcelona defense, didn't catch them on the counter once, it was a disgraceful performance and a tactical disaster.

I agree here! Wenger is an idiot! And a stupid! He didn't read the game he thought he still has 11 players.
    Mou hold on the 0-0 in camp nou when he thought it was just 25 more minutes he made fisrt chance SNEJDEr out then after the 1-0 1-0 take out MILITO, ETOO!

Put MUNTARI, CORDOBA, MARINGA. He didn't give a f\*\*k he just wanted to hold on the score!
    Mou summed it up

Mourinho "He should especially explain to Arsenal supporters how he can't win one single little trophy since 2005."

"The history about the young kids is getting old now.

"Sagna, Clichy, Walcott, Fabregas, Song, Nasri, Van Persie, Arshavin are NOT kids. They are all top players."

TurkzZ
    TurkzZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

why on earth did Rosicky start instead of Arshavin

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Congratulations you predicted what me and 90% of the population predicted.

You are a genius.

Maybe if you posted a -1.5 line you would have the right to brag in the face of Arsenal fans, but this is just sad.

tankman777
    tankman777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

bendtner is such a pathetic player

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

...and now we wait for mnu vs arsenal - hehe.

Mexes
    Mexes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5463

bendtner sucks
    just like busacca

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

RVP finishes that chances Bentdner got. The Referee ruined the tie.
    The scoreline would of probably still be 3-1, but we shall never know

Hootie Johnson
    Hootie Johnson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8105

You won't win many games when you're outshot 19-0. Congrats Barca!

RbN

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Congratulations you predicted what me and 90% of the population predicted. You are a genius. Maybe if you posted a -1.5 line you would have the right to brag in the face of Arsenal fans, but this is just sad.
    I predicted 4-1, just read back my post history, so pretty close..handicap lines would be covered easily. Some of the people here hated on me that I said Arsenal got no chance, well today you saw it. Could have been 6-0 without complaining, But its not a big deal. Enjoyed Barca, what a passing game, 800, with 84% accuracy, thats how football is played.

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

barcas a beast.

squintz4
    squintz4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

Barca were the better team, agree that the referee was suspect, but regardless Barcelona deserved to go through.

harry

I predicted 4-1, just read back my post history, so pretty close..handicap lines would be covered easily. Some of the people here hated on me that I said Arsenal got no chance, well today you saw it. Could have been 6-0 without complaining, But its not a big deal. Enjoyed Barca, what a passing game, 800, with 84% accuracy, thats how football is played.
    I love how people keep saying it could have been whatever to 0. My mate text me straight after the game and said it could have been 10-0. But the fact of the matter is it wasn't, and that red card changed the game. It only ended 3-1, and to be honest I thought Arsenal did a good job of keeping them out. Almunia (who I think is a rubbish keeper) had the game of his life! He stopped the game from being a big score, but that's his job! People who keep saying they could have scored x amount of goals should be praising Almunia that they didn't. It may have ended 4 or 5-1 if they had 11 men, but Arsenal also may have won or taken it to extra time. Ref ruined the game... not taking anything away from Barca because they play beautiful football how it should be played, but they got a get out of jail free card in landing that ref!

Glada Tartan
    Swedish brännboll-expert ;D
    Glada Tartan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Almunia saved Arsenal from like 1-6...

ArminMD
    El Moldovano.
    ArminMD's Avatar Become A Pro!

after persie red card barca dominate.... and can score 10... busaka made the game for them...

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON

Quote Originally Posted by ArminMD View Post
    after persie red card barca dominate.... and can score 10... busaka made the game for them...
    They dominated before, don't forget referee missed a blatant penalty against Messi in the first half.

harry

Quote Originally Posted by Karayilan9 View Post
    They dominated before, don't forget referee missed a blatant penalty against Messi in the first half.
    Yer but they didn't get anywhere! 70% possession is all good and well but they created next to nothing in the first half because Arsenal defended so well. If you play football like Barca then you dominate every game, that's just a given. Domination means nothing unless you put the ball in the back of the net

He also ****** up on the red card in the 2nd... the ref didn't have a good game.

kostasgr
    kostasgr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Arsenal could qualify for the next round if played with 11 against 11.
    If you remember some years ago happened the same thing when barca was playing against chelsea.
    Every time Barca find a referee to help them.

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Would have been nice to see a neutral ref for a change...

RbN

Quote Originally Posted by harry View Post
    I love how people keep saying it could have been whatever to 0. My mate text me straight after the game and said it could have been 10-0. But the fact of the matter is it wasn't, and that red card changed the game. It only ended 3-1, and to be honest I thought Arsenal did a good job of keeping them out. Almunia (who I think is a rubbish keeper) had the game of his life! He stopped the game from being a big score, but that's his job! People who keep saying they could have scored x amount of goals should be praising Almunia that they didn't. It may have ended 4 or 5-1 if they had 11 men, but Arsenal also may have won or taken it to extra time. Ref ruined the game... not taking anything away from Barca because they play beautiful football how it should be played, but they got a get out of jail free card in landing that ref!
    Have you missed the tackle on Messi's ankle which should have been red already? Did you miss Van Persie's hit in the guys face? Arsenal deserved two red cards.

harry

Have you missed the tackle on Messi's ankle which should have been red already? Did you miss Van Persie's hit in the guys face? Arsenal deserved two red cards.
    Lol, like I said above... I'm glad your not a ref!

And like I said before a few of the Barca players raised their hands in that "brawl". Technically they should have been off, but I think a 5 a side match would have made it a bit shit! If were going by law of the game there should have been about 6 penalties for shirt pulling in the area, but lets not get silly now hey!

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I hope u all know RVP shouldnt have been sent off and it would have been a total different game if he wasn't. Having said that Bendtner should have scored that and seal our place. CL always suck off Barca and send them through. Referee briefings before the games or PIQUE check the homo levels of the refs pre-match and exposes his nipples to the REF before the match and promises sexual favors after. HAVING SAID THAT, NO OTHER TEAM IN THE WORLD EVEN THOUGH ARSENAL HAD 10 MEN COULD MAKE IT LOOK SO BAD FOR THE GUNNERS. HAVING SAID THAT ARSENAL WOULD HAVE WON AT CAMP NOU EASILY IF WALCOTT AND SONG WERE AVAILABLE. HAVING SAID THAT DIABY SHOULD PLAY BETTER HE IS ON THE FRENCH TEAM OR CHRIST SAKES. HAVING SAID THAT VAN PERSIE TWO YELLOWS WERE TRASH AND DANI ALVES IS GOING TO HOLLYWOOD AFTER HE RETIRES FROM FUTBOL.